The Last of Mr. Norris, Chapters 1, 2 and 3
1. What is the surname of the narrator?
2. What is the opening setting for the novella?
3. The narrator surmises that the lead character may have what profession?
4. What is the destination of the two men?
5. What word is best used to describe Mr. Norris?
6. What item does Mr. Norris keep in very good shape?
7. What do the two men share?
(b) Train compartment.
8. Who makes Mr. Norris nervous during the trip?
(a) Tour guide.
(b) Immigration officials.
9. What item of Mr. Norris' is examined closely?
10. What is the name of Norris' assistant?
11. What items does Mr. Norris collect?
12. According to Norris, his assistant handles what kind of details?
This section contains 2,512 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)