The Last of Mr. Norris, Chapters 1, 2 and 3
• The reader meets Bradshaw, the narrator.
• The reader meets Mr. Norris.
• Men are traveling to Berlin.
• Mr. Norris seems shady.
• Bradshaw and Norris spend New Year's Eve together.
• The party becomes wild.
• Bradshaw flees the bizarre scene.
The Last of Mr. Norris, Chapters 4, 5 and 6
• Bradshaw and Norris become close friends.
• Bradshaw learns details about Norris' life.
• Norris and Bradshaw's landlady are flirtatious.
• The men are invited to the Baron's estate.
• It is obvious that the Baron and other guests are homosexual.
• Norris is secretive about his whereabouts.
• Norris plans to become a Communist; invites Bradshaw to a rally.
• The relationship between Anni and Otto is discussed.
The Last of Mr. Norris, Chapters 7, 8 and 9
• Otto lands in jail after a quarrel with Anni.
• Otto gets drunk and confronts Nazis.
• Arthur pawns carpet to get money.
• Money is stolen by Schmidt.
• Norris argues...
This section contains 656 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)