|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What about herself does Lisa seem to fear?
(a) Her greediness.
(b) Her neediness.
(c) Her humor.
(d) Her sexuality.
2. What proof of Florent's revolutionary actions does La Belle Lisa find?
(a) A list of government officials.
(c) Three guns.
(d) Handwritten notes on the insurrection.
3. What does Florent visualize at the beginning of Chapter 6?
(a) His next painting.
(b) La Belle Normande.
(c) The insurrection.
(d) His law practice.
4. When does Les Halles return to its former respectable state?
(a) When Marjolin is arrested.
(b) When Cadine runs away.
(c) When Florent and Gavard are scheduled for deportation.
(d) When Muche goes away to school.
5. Marjolin and Cadine become ___________________.
(b) Like brother and sister.
(d) Partners in crime.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children did Mere Chantemesse have?
2. How does Lisa feel about her attraction to Marjolin?
3. Why does La Belle Lisa sneak into Florent's room?
4. What do the authorities seize at the first home they search?
5. What is Florent's consuming passion?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)