|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is done with Claire when she is hysterical during the authorities' search?
(a) She is locked in her room.
(b) She is knocked out.
(c) She is put in jail.
(d) She is sent to the hospital.
2. According to Claude, which person cannot be characterized into the Fat or Thin category?
(d) Madame Francois.
3. What instructions does Gavard give to La Sarriette?
(a) Clear his rooms and burn personal papers.
(b) Have his shirts sent to the laundry.
(c) Prepare the summer house.
(d) Organize the household for a dinner party.
4. Quenu is rather sweet and rather ____________.
5. What was Florent's main flaw in trying to overthrow the government?
(b) Lack of comrades.
(c) Insufficient funds.
(d) Mental illness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the person in #121 tell La Belle Lisa about Florent?
2. Where is Madame Francois' home?
3. Why is La Belle Lisa resentful of Florent's presence in her house?
4. What type of business do Auguste and Augustine open?
5. What has Monsieur Gavard recently purchased?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)