|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose home is the first one searched by the authorities?
(b) La Belle Normande's.
(c) Claire Mehudin's.
(d) Mademoiselle Saget's.
2. Why is La Belle Lisa resentful of Florent's presence in her house?
(a) He never takes a bath.
(b) He never cleans up the kitchen after cooking.
(c) He is employed and should make his own life.
(d) He leaves dirty clothes lying around.
3. Why does La Belle Lisa snoop in Florent's room?
(a) To find hidden money.
(b) To find dirty dishes.
(c) To find love letters.
(d) To find evidence of political involvement.
4. How is Pauline lured away from the shop?
(a) The promise of an amusement park.
(b) The promise of a doll.
(c) The promise of new ribbons.
(d) The promise of candy.
5. What was Florent's main flaw in trying to overthrow the government?
(a) Lack of comrades.
(b) Insufficient funds.
(c) Mental illness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What bothers Florent most about Les Halles?
2. Who sees Pauline and returns her to the charcuterie?
3. Florent tends to live in a world of ______________.
4. Why is Pauline forbidden to play with the person in #129?
5. Who do Claude and Florent go to the country to visit?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)