1. Who is the author of THE BELLY OF PARIS?
2. What is the setting for THE BELLY OF PARIS?
3. In what century is THE BELLY OF PARIS set?
4. What is Madame Francois doing as the novel begins?
Driving a wagon.
5. Where does Madame Francois live?
6. What is Les Halles?
An open air market.
7. What is Florent doing when Madame Francois sees him?
Lying unconscious by the side of the road.
8. What does Madame Francois notice about Francois?
He is very thin.
9. What does Madame Francois do to help Francois?
Lets him ride in her wagon.
This section contains 3,561 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)