|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: Chapter 5, The Vagrant Gypsy Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After catching the burglar who robbed the inn, what does Mary have to eat at the inn?
(b) Lentil soup.
2. In 1918, when is there a deadly air raid on London?
3. What play does Mary act in during her first term at Oxford?
(a) Cyrano de Bergerac.
(b) Taming of the Shrew.
4. When does Mary turn eighteen?
(a) February 15, 1918.
(b) January 2, 1918.
(c) April 12, 1917.
(d) March 15, 1917.
5. What language does Mary read and write?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the brooch set with that Holmes gives Mary for her birthday?
2. Where did Mary live in the United States?
3. What breed are some of the Barkers' dogs?
4. Where does Mrs. Hudson's son live?
5. Who is the police inspector who comes to check out the burglary at the inn?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)