|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Four: Chapter 17, Forces Joined.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mary reading when she meets Holmes?
2. What does Mary cook for breakfast the morning she and Holmes are near the campsite?
3. In Chapter 13, what direction does the captain of the boat that carries Holmes and Mary change to at night fall?
4. Where does Chief Inspector Connor arrange to have a car drive Holmes and Mary so they can catch a train?
5. How old was Mary's brother when he learned to read?
Short Answer Questions
1. Besides Jessica Simpson, what else was missing on the morning that the little girl disappeared?
2. Who taught Mary to throw well?
3. What type of fabric is attached to a button Mary finds when she examines the wrecked cab for clues?
4. When Mary comes upon Holmes in gypsy disguise, what does he ask her to do while he is gone?
5. What do Mary, Holmes, and Mycroft eat at the end of Chapter 9?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)