|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Four: Chapter 17, Forces Joined.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In December of 1918, what does Holmes give Mary as an early birthday present?
(b) A locket.
(c) A set of picklocks.
(d) A magnifying glass.
2. What beverages did the burglar take from the inn?
(a) Two bottles of beer.
(b) Three bottles of whiskey.
(c) Three bottles of ale.
(d) Two bottles of vodka.
3. What does Holmes smell of when he returns from running errands after the package of clothing is delivered to the Yard?
4. How much weight has Mary lost since January?
(a) Six pounds.
(b) Five pounds.
(c) Four pounds.
(d) Seven pounds.
5. Who is the bomber who set the bomb at Watson's home?
(a) Peter Davidson.
(b) Arthur Phillips.
(c) John Dickson.
(d) Martin Bryant.
Short Answer Questions
1. When had the bomber who bombed Watson's home been convicted of another bombing?
2. How long does Holmes want himself and Mary to disappear to try to get the female mastermind off their trail?
3. How much money did Sylvester steal?
4. When Holmes and Mary discuss where to go to stay away from the mastermind behind the bombings and other attacks, how long does Holmes say it has been since he had a vacation?
5. How tall is Mary after she attains her full height?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)