|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: Chapters 6 - 7, A Child Gone From Her Bed and Words With Miss Simpson.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who taught Mary to throw well?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her uncle.
(c) A friend.
(d) Her brother.
2. What color are Mary's eyes?
3. How long after the Monk's Tun case does a case come to Mary and Holmes that puts the Monk's Tun case in perspective?
(a) Two months.
(b) Five weeks.
(c) One month.
(d) Two weeks.
4. Where had the kidnappers been instructed to purchase clothing?
(b) Port Talbot.
5. In 1918, when is there a deadly air raid on London?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Holmes begin devising puzzles for Mary?
2. What is the name of the inn that is robbed in July 1918?
3. What is the brooch set with that Holmes gives Mary for her birthday?
4. Who does Patrick say is robbed in July 1918?
5. What color paint spots are on the bees that Holmes and Mary watch?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)