|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three: Chapter 12, Flight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Homes and Mary agree to meet the evening after Watson's home is bombed?
(a) Chelsea Gardens.
(b) Surrey Gardens.
(c) Covent Garden.
(d) Jellicoe Gardens.
2. How long after the Monk's Tun case does a case come to Mary and Holmes that puts the Monk's Tun case in perspective?
(a) Five weeks.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Two months.
(d) One month.
3. What is the name of Mrs. Barker's maid?
(a) Rebecca Smythe.
(b) Sylvia Jacobs.
(c) Anna Wright.
(d) Deborah Cochran.
4. How much money did Sylvester steal?
(a) Twenty five guineas.
(b) Thirty guineas.
(c) Fifteen guineas.
(d) Forty guineas.
5. Who is the bomber who set the bomb at Watson's home?
(a) Martin Bryant.
(b) Arthur Phillips.
(c) Peter Davidson.
(d) John Dickson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gives Watson away when he goes through the streets of London in disguise?
2. When was the last time that the ladies' restroom in the park had been cleaned?
3. Where had the kidnappers been instructed to purchase clothing?
4. What breed are some of the Barkers' dogs?
5. What play does Mary act in during her first term at Oxford?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)