|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three: Chapter 12, Flight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money did Sylvester steal?
(a) Forty guineas.
(b) Fifteen guineas.
(c) Twenty five guineas.
(d) Thirty guineas.
2. Where did the mud come from that Holmes and Mary find at the scene of the wrecked cab and in the ladies' restroom in the park?
(a) Regent Street.
(b) Baker Street.
(c) Bond Street.
(d) Oxford Street.
3. In Chapter 10, who is watching the Diogenes Club looking for Mary and Holmes?
(a) A beggar.
(b) A newspaper boy.
(c) A woman selling flowers.
(d) A blind man selling pencils.
4. Which of Holmes's enemies does Mary jokingly say that the mastermind behind the bombings appears to be like?
(c) Von Bork.
5. What is the name of Mrs. Barker's maid?
(a) Rebecca Smythe.
(b) Deborah Cochran.
(c) Sylvia Jacobs.
(d) Anna Wright.
Short Answer Questions
1. How tall is Mary after she attains her full height?
2. In 1917, what had Holmes and Mary done on Christmas day?
3. How old is the man who manages Mary's farm?
4. What is the nationality of the couple whose daughter was kidnapped?
5. What is the name of Captain Jones's son?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)