|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three: Chapter 12, Flight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the mud come from that Holmes and Mary find at the scene of the wrecked cab and in the ladies' restroom in the park?
(a) Oxford Street.
(b) Bond Street.
(c) Regent Street.
(d) Baker Street.
2. How many days does it take Holmes and Mary to travel past the roadblock leading to the Simpson's campsite?
(a) Two days.
(b) Three days.
(c) Four days.
(d) One day.
3. Where did Senator Simpson grow up?
4. When does Mary turn eighteen?
(a) March 15, 1917.
(b) April 12, 1917.
(c) February 15, 1918.
(d) January 2, 1918.
5. What is floating near the pier in the river where Holmes and Mary board a boat in Chapter 12?
(a) A dead fish.
(b) An old boot.
(c) A dog's body.
(d) A cat's body.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mary cook for breakfast the morning she and Holmes are near the campsite?
2. How much money did Sylvester steal?
3. When was the last time that the ladies' restroom in the park had been cleaned?
4. What pile of back issues does Holmes give Mary to read while he gathers a gypsy outfit for her to wear?
5. When does Holmes begin devising puzzles for Mary?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)