1. What term does the Marquis de Sade use to refer to his readers in the beginning of his Introduction?
2. Which of the following groups is not one that Sade refers to specifically in To the Libertines?
3. In To the Libertines, what does Sade promise to all of those who follow his precepts?
4. Who does Sade recommend his young girl readers emulate?
5. According to Sade in To the Libertines, what is the only way one can find transcendence?
6. How are Madame de Saint-Ange and Chevlaier connected?
This section contains 4,090 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)