|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sixth Dialogue, Seventh and Final Dialogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Madame de Saint-Ange and Chevlaier connected?
(a) They are tutor and pupil.
(b) They are siblings.
(c) They are mother and son.
(d) They are married.
2. What does Dolmance do to Madame de Mistival as he lectures her in the Final Dialogue?
(a) He binds her hands and feet.
(b) He forces her to perform fellatio on Augustin.
(c) He whips her.
(d) He sodomizes her.
3. According to Dolmance, what attribute offers the best chance of success in life?
4. In Dolmance's tirade in this section, what is not compulsory for copulation?
5. In the beginning of this section, Dolmance recommends Eugenie get what?
(a) A Kama Sutra.
(b) A sex slave.
(c) A female companion.
(d) A dildo.
Short Answer Questions
1. In her revelry of the Fifth Dialogue, which is not an act Madame de Saint-Ange brags about?
2. In this section, Dolmance argues that Noah and Adam both took part in what?
3. What is the sole value of sexuality, according to Dolmance in this section?
4. What activity does Madame advocate for at length in this section?
5. Instructing Eugenie on the precautions she must take as a wanton woman, Madame tell her to do what regularly?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)