|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fifth Dialogue, Part Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of the Fifth Dialogue, to what does Dolmance compare Augustin's phallus?
(a) A geyser.
(b) A cannon.
(c) A serpent.
(d) A stalagtite.
2. According to Madame de Saint-Ange in this section, what is the surest way for a wanton woman to avoid pregnancy?
(a) Use contraceptives.
(b) Have sex only in a standing position.
(c) Sleep only with impotent men.
(d) Have only anal sex.
3. What does Eugenie cease to believe in after being sodomized?
4. During Chevalier's Fourth Dialogue demonstration, what does Dolmance charge Eugenie to trample?
5. How does Dolmance characterize the poor at the end of this section?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the Third Dialogue, what topic does Eugenie broach that makes Dolmance scoff and chastise her?
2. With whom does Madame de Saint-Ange intend Eugenie to break her hymen?
3. How does Augustin's penis compare to the others in the boudoir?
4. In this section, Dolmance argues that Noah and Adam both took part in what?
5. In the Fourth Dialogue, who penetrates Dolmance with a dildo?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)