|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fifth Dialogue, Part Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Sade recommend his young girl readers emulate?
(a) Madame de Mistival.
(c) Madame de Saint-Ange.
2. What is the maximum number of penises that Madame de Saint-Ange theorizes a woman could handle at one time?
3. At the beginning of the Fifth Dialogue, to what does Dolmance compare Augustin's phallus?
(a) A geyser.
(b) A cannon.
(c) A stalagtite.
(d) A serpent.
4. In the beginning of the Third Dialogue, what does Madame de Saint-Ange explain to Eugenie?
(a) The anal cavity.
(b) The penis.
(c) The nipples.
(d) The vagina.
5. What does Dolmance do to Eugenie as Chevalier sodomizes her in this section?
(a) Caresses her breasts.
(b) Whips her.
(c) Smothers her.
(d) Kisses her.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Dolmance in the Fourth Dialogue, what is the most tiresome thing he can imagine?
2. How does Augustin's penis compare to the others in the boudoir?
3. How does Dolmance physically stimulate Augustin at the beginning of the Fifth Dialogue?
4. According to Dolmance, what is the most preferable type of virtue?
5. Through Dolmance in the Third Dialogue, Sade advocates the destruction of what?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)