|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fifth Dialogue, Part Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the sole value of sexuality, according to Dolmance in this section?
(b) Monetary transaction.
2. In this section of the Fifth Dialogue, what specifically does Dolmance say is a false construct?
3. In this section, Dolmance argues that Noah and Adam both took part in what?
4. What activity does Madame advocate for at length in this section?
(b) Oral sex.
(d) Interracial sex.
5. What does Dolmance do to Eugenie as Chevalier sodomizes her in this section?
(a) Whips her.
(b) Kisses her.
(c) Smothers her.
(d) Caresses her breasts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Near the end of the Third Dialogue, Madame de Saint-Ange says that, along with abortion, what is permissible regarding unwanted children?
2. What promise do Madame de Saint-Ange and Dolmance make Eugenie at the beginning of this section?
3. At the beginning of this section, what crime does Dolmance admit to?
4. What does Dolmance propose Eugenie learn about at the beginning of the Fourth Dialogue?
5. How does Madame de Sainte-Ange know Eugenie's father?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)