|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fourth Dialogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In this section, which historical figure does Madame de Saint-Ange use as an example of lasciviousness?
(c) Catherine the Great.
(d) Marie Antoinette.
2. Which of the following groups is not one that Sade refers to specifically in To the Libertines?
3. In the Third Dialogue, what topic does Eugenie broach that makes Dolmance scoff and chastise her?
4. In the Fourth Dialogue, who penetrates Dolmance with a dildo?
(d) Madame de Saint-Ange.
5. In the Fourth Dialogue, what combination of sexual acts does Madame de Saint-Ange advocate?
(a) Anal sex and cunnilingus.
(b) Cunnilingus and fellatio.
(c) Vaginal sex and fellatio.
(d) Vaginal and anal sex.
Short Answer Questions
1. What promise do Madame de Saint-Ange and Dolmance make Eugenie at the beginning of this section?
2. In the Third Dialogue, what function of the human body does Dolmance refuse to discuss?
3. What new attribute to Eugenie's personality in this section shocks Madame?
4. What order does Dolmance give Eugenie regarding their devious plan in the coming days?
5. How many of Madame's own children has she killed?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)