|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Third Dialogue, Part Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In this section of the Third Dialogue, what does Eugenie forswear?
(d) Her family.
2. What color is Eugenie's hair?
(a) Dirty blonde.
3. What is the value of starvation, according to Dolmance in the Third Dialogue?
(a) It reduces the population.
(b) It separates to lazy from the industrious.
(c) It creates manure.
(d) It allows him to eat more.
4. Which character present or discussed in the First Dialogue is a stand-in for the Marquis de Sade?
(a) Madame de Saint-Ange.
5. What letter does Chevalier use to denote the friend who introduced her to Dolmance?
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Madame de Saint-Ange intend Eugenie to break her hymen?
2. Which Roman emperor does Dolmance cite at the end of the Third Dialogue?
3. Which body part does Madame de Saint-Ange recommend using to help a man to orgasm in this section?
4. In the Third Dialogue, what function of the human body does Dolmance refuse to discuss?
5. In the beginning of this section, Dolmance recommends Eugenie get what?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)