|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Third Dialogue, Part Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Madame de Sainte-Ange in the First Dialogue, what is Dolmance's preferred sex act?
(d) Vaginal intercourse.
2. Which body part does Madame de Saint-Ange recommend using to help a man to orgasm in this section?
3. According to Dolmance, what separates the understanding of virtue and vice?
4. What letter does Chevalier use to denote the friend who introduced her to Dolmance?
5. According to Dolmance, what is the most pleasurable sexual act?
(a) Vaginal intercourse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not a recommendation Dolmance makes to Eugenie in this section regarding sodomy?
2. What is the value of starvation, according to Dolmance in the Third Dialogue?
3. Which of the following groups is not one that Sade refers to specifically in To the Libertines?
4. Where was Eugenie before she became acquainted with Madame de Saint-Ange?
5. What word does Dolmance excoriate as meaningless at the beginning of this section?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)