|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Third Dialogue, Part Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following groups is not one that Sade refers to specifically in To the Libertines?
2. What letter does Chevalier use to denote the friend who introduced her to Dolmance?
3. In this section, Dolmance argues that Noah and Adam both took part in what?
4. In this section of the Third Dialogue, Madame explains to Eugenie the importance of being what?
(a) A supplicant.
(b) A single woman.
(c) A lady.
(d) A whore.
5. Near the end of this section, Dolmance discusses his libertine friends seducing who?
(a) Mental patients.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of this section, Dolmance says that a libertine's ultimate fidelity is to what?
2. What is Eugenie's initial reaction to seeing Dolmance in Madame's boudoir in the Third Dialogue?
3. With whom does Madame de Saint-Ange intend Eugenie to break her hymen?
4. Which character present or discussed in the First Dialogue is a stand-in for the Marquis de Sade?
5. To what iconic literary figure does Chevalier compare himself and his sister in the First Dialogue?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)