|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Third Dialogue, Part Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role models does Dolmance detest vocally regarding his virtue-vice argument?
2. What is Dolmance's religious inclination?
(a) He is a Roman Catholic.
(b) He is a satanist.
(c) He is an atheist.
(d) He is Jewish.
3. How many people are involved in the sexual tryst Chevalier first engages in with Dolmance, as related in the First Dialogue?
4. In the beginning of the Third Dialogue, what does Madame de Saint-Ange explain to Eugenie?
(a) The penis.
(b) The nipples.
(c) The anal cavity.
(d) The vagina.
5. What term does the Marquis de Sade use to refer to his readers in the beginning of his Introduction?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the value of starvation, according to Dolmance in the Third Dialogue?
2. How many days is Eugenie intending to stay with Madame de Saint-Ange?
3. What is Eugenie's initial reaction to seeing Dolmance in Madame's boudoir in the Third Dialogue?
4. According to Dolmance, what is the most pleasurable sexual act?
5. How are Madame de Saint-Ange and Chevlaier connected?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)