|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Third Dialogue, Part One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dolmance's religious inclination?
(a) He is a Roman Catholic.
(b) He is Jewish.
(c) He is a satanist.
(d) He is an atheist.
2. What color is Eugenie's hair?
(c) Dirty blonde.
3. In this section of the Third Dialogue, Madame explains to Eugenie the importance of being what?
(a) A lady.
(b) A whore.
(c) A supplicant.
(d) A single woman.
4. According to Madame in the Third Dialogue, what is the psychological effect of semen's operation in conception?
(a) Women yearn to have a penis.
(b) Children love their fathers more.
(c) Women desire to drink semen.
(d) Men must copulate constantly.
5. How does Dolmance characterize the poor at the end of this section?
Short Answer Questions
1. In this section, why does Dolmance insist that Madame de Saint-Ange hurry in her lesson to Eugenie?
2. Which style of copulation is not demonstrated in this section?
3. How does Madame de Sainte-Ange know Eugenie's father?
4. In the Third Dialogue, which fluid is incorrectly identified as operative in procreation?
5. According to Sade in To the Libertines, what is the only way one can find transcendence?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)