|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Third Dialogue, Part One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which style of copulation is not demonstrated in this section?
(b) Anal sex.
2. What is the value of starvation, according to Dolmance in the Third Dialogue?
(a) It allows him to eat more.
(b) It separates to lazy from the industrious.
(c) It creates manure.
(d) It reduces the population.
3. Who does Sade recommend his young girl readers emulate?
(b) Madame de Mistival.
(d) Madame de Saint-Ange.
4. According to Dolmance, Christianity is just a newer form of what?
(b) Roman rule.
(c) Pagan religion.
5. Which character present or discussed in the First Dialogue is a stand-in for the Marquis de Sade?
(b) Madame de Saint-Ange.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Dolmance, what does God have no reason to do?
2. According to Sade in To the Libertines, what is the only way one can find transcendence?
3. In this section, why does Dolmance insist that Madame de Saint-Ange hurry in her lesson to Eugenie?
4. How are Madame de Saint-Ange and Chevlaier connected?
5. Who is the first character to begin kissing and caressing Eugenie?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)