|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Third Dialogue, Part One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character present or discussed in the First Dialogue is a stand-in for the Marquis de Sade?
(d) Madame de Saint-Ange.
2. What letter does Chevalier use to denote the friend who introduced her to Dolmance?
3. In the Third Dialogue, what function of the human body does Dolmance refuse to discuss?
4. Which of the following groups is not one that Sade refers to specifically in To the Libertines?
5. How does Dolmance characterize the poor at the end of this section?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the Third Dialogue, what topic does Eugenie broach that makes Dolmance scoff and chastise her?
2. According to Sade in To the Libertines, what is the only way one can find transcendence?
3. How are Madame de Saint-Ange and Chevlaier connected?
4. What decor of Madame de Saint-Ange's boudoir arouses curiosity from Eugenie in the Third Dialogue?
5. Where was Eugenie before she became acquainted with Madame de Saint-Ange?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)