|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fifth Dialogue, Part Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not a duty that the author of Frenchmen, Some More Effort if You Wish to Become Republicans discusses?
(a) Duty to God.
(b) Duty to Fellow Man.
(c) Duty to Self.
(d) Duty to Nation.
2. In this section, when does Eugenie state that she notices particular harshness in Dolmance?
(a) When he orgasms.
(b) When he is hungry.
(c) When he talks politics.
(d) When he is whipped.
3. In the end of the Fifth Dialogue, Chevalier argues that Dolmance would not be so callous if what happened?
(a) He had vaginal sex.
(b) He read less.
(c) He had been raised Catholic.
(d) He had ever been poor.
4. According to Dolmance, what is the most preferable type of virtue?
(a) False virtue.
(b) Satanic virtue.
(c) Masochistic virtue.
5. According to Madame de Saint-Ange in this section, what is the surest way for a wanton woman to avoid pregnancy?
(a) Sleep only with impotent men.
(b) Have only anal sex.
(c) Have sex only in a standing position.
(d) Use contraceptives.
Short Answer Questions
1. How large is Chevalier's phallus compared to Dolmance's?
2. What word does Dolmance excoriate as meaningless at the beginning of this section?
3. Near the end of this section, Dolmance discusses his libertine friends seducing who?
4. According to Dolmance, what naturally follows desire?
5. According to Dolmance in this section, a thing cannot be criminal if it has what?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)