|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fifth Dialogue, Part Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the Third Dialogue, what topic does Eugenie broach that makes Dolmance scoff and chastise her?
2. In the beginning of the Third Dialogue, what does Madame de Saint-Ange explain to Eugenie?
(a) The vagina.
(b) The penis.
(c) The nipples.
(d) The anal cavity.
3. Which of the following is not a way Romans and Greeks honored their gods, according to the pamphleteer?
(d) Actos of valor.
4. How does Dolmance believe his contemporaries would describe him?
5. In the Fourth Dialogue, Eugenie says her new god is what?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of the Third Dialogue, what two subjects does Dolmance discuss as being of particular joy to a libertine?
2. Which character masturbates Chevalier first in the Fourth Dialogue?
3. According to Dolmance, Christianity is just a newer form of what?
4. In the Fourth Dialogue, what has Madame de Saint-Ange offered 500 sous for?
5. Which of the following is not a duty that the author of Frenchmen, Some More Effort if You Wish to Become Republicans discusses?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)