|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fifth Dialogue, Part Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not a human activity prohibited by law that Dolmance does not dismiss as permissible?
2. In the Fourth Dialogue, what combination of sexual acts does Madame de Saint-Ange advocate?
(a) Vaginal and anal sex.
(b) Cunnilingus and fellatio.
(c) Vaginal sex and fellatio.
(d) Anal sex and cunnilingus.
3. What is Dolmance's religious inclination?
(a) He is a satanist.
(b) He is an atheist.
(c) He is a Roman Catholic.
(d) He is Jewish.
4. What does Dolmance like to keep in his house for sexual pleasure?
(a) A small horse.
(b) A young boy.
(c) Five old women.
(d) A servant from India.
5. What is the first form of love that Dolmance decries in this section?
(b) Familial love.
(d) Love of self.
Short Answer Questions
1. Through Dolmance in the Third Dialogue, Sade advocates the destruction of what?
2. Why does Dolmance decry marriage in particular?
3. According to Madame de Saint-Ange, what are the only crimes a braggart does not confess to?
4. How does Augustin's penis compare to the others in the boudoir?
5. Who is the first character to begin kissing and caressing Eugenie?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)