|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fifth Dialogue, Part Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In To the Libertines, what does Sade promise to all of those who follow his precepts?
2. What does slander ensure, according to the pamphleteer?
(a) Thoroughness in the press.
(b) Business savvy.
(c) Group credulity.
(d) Individual rectitude.
3. In this section, Eugenie marvels that laws exist that do what?
(a) Outlaw sodomy.
(b) Enforce marriage contracts.
(c) Constrain pleasure.
(d) Enslave people,
4. According to Dolmance, what naturally follows desire?
5. Instructing Eugenie on the precautions she must take as a wanton woman, Madame tell her to do what regularly?
(a) Douche herself.
(b) Sleep with women.
(c) Have an abortion.
(d) Sleep with her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which body part does Madame de Saint-Ange recommend using to help a man to orgasm in this section?
2. What does Chevalier declare Eugenie to be in the beginning of the Fourth Dialogue?
3. In the Fourth Dialogue, what combination of sexual acts does Madame de Saint-Ange advocate?
4. What new attribute to Eugenie's personality in this section shocks Madame?
5. How does Dolmance characterize the poor at the end of this section?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)