|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Third Dialogue, Part Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Eugenie before she became acquainted with Madame de Saint-Ange?
(a) The colonies.
(b) A boardng academy.
(d) A convent.
2. According to Dolmance, what does God have no reason to do?
(a) Let people live comfortably.
(b) Damn people to Hell.
(c) Forbid homosexuality.
(d) Care about humanity.
3. In this section of the Third Dialogue, Madame explains to Eugenie the importance of being what?
(a) A lady.
(b) A single woman.
(c) A whore.
(d) A supplicant.
4. What color is Eugenie's hair?
(d) Dirty blonde.
5. With whom does Madame de Saint-Ange intend Eugenie to break her hymen?
(c) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. In this section of the Third Dialogue, what does Eugenie forswear?
2. How does Madame de Sainte-Ange know Eugenie's father?
3. In the beginning of the Third Dialogue, what does Madame de Saint-Ange explain to Eugenie?
4. Which of the following is not a human activity prohibited by law that Dolmance does not dismiss as permissible?
5. In this section, why does Dolmance insist that Madame de Saint-Ange hurry in her lesson to Eugenie?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)