|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Third Dialogue, Part Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What corporal punishment does Dolmance administer to Eugenie early in the Third Dialogue?
(a) Tying down.
(b) Dripping hot wax.
2. According to Madame de Saint-Ange in this section, what is the surest way for a wanton woman to avoid pregnancy?
(a) Have sex only in a standing position.
(b) Have only anal sex.
(c) Use contraceptives.
(d) Sleep only with impotent men.
3. In this section of the Third Dialogue, what does Eugenie forswear?
(b) Her family.
4. According to Dolmance, Christianity is just a newer form of what?
(b) Roman rule.
(c) Pagan religion.
5. In this section, why does Dolmance insist that Madame de Saint-Ange hurry in her lesson to Eugenie?
(a) He wants to orgasm.
(b) He thinks she is a poor instructor.
(c) He wants to introduce Chevalier.
(d) He wants to sodomize her.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Madame de Saint-Ange say a women must tell her husband she is taking lovers?
2. According to Madame de Saint-Ange in this section, why are no desires uncommon?
3. In the beginning of this section, Dolmance recommends Eugenie get what?
4. Which style of copulation is not demonstrated in this section?
5. Who is the first character to begin kissing and caressing Eugenie?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)