|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fifth Dialogue, Part One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dolmance physically stimulate Augustin at the beginning of the Fifth Dialogue?
(a) He kisses his neck.
(b) He strokes his penis.
(c) He penetrates his anus.
(d) He tussels his hair.
2. What corporal punishment does Dolmance administer to Eugenie early in the Third Dialogue?
(b) Dripping hot wax.
(d) Tying down.
3. What decor of Madame de Saint-Ange's boudoir arouses curiosity from Eugenie in the Third Dialogue?
(a) Lace curtains.
(b) Decorative whips.
(d) Hanging straps.
4. According to Dolmance, what does God have no reason to do?
(a) Let people live comfortably.
(b) Forbid homosexuality.
(c) Care about humanity.
(d) Damn people to Hell.
5. Which two libertines penetrate Madame de Saint-Ange in this section?
(a) Eugenie and Chevalier.
(b) Chevalier and Augustin.
(c) Dolmance and Eugenie.
(d) Dolmance and Augustin.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Dolmance perform anal sex in this section?
2. What does Madame offer Dolmance in this section, that he refuses?
3. How large is Chevalier's phallus compared to Dolmance's?
4. At the end of this section, Dolmance says that a libertine's ultimate fidelity is to what?
5. At the beginning of the Fifth Dialogue, how long does Madame de Saint-Ange say she has been trying to break Augustin?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)