|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fifth Dialogue, Part One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the beginning of this section, Dolmance recommends Eugenie get what?
(a) A Kama Sutra.
(b) A sex slave.
(c) A dildo.
(d) A female companion.
2. In this section of the Third Dialogue, Madame explains to Eugenie the importance of being what?
(a) A single woman.
(b) A supplicant.
(c) A whore.
(d) A lady.
3. At the end of the Third Dialogue, what two subjects does Dolmance discuss as being of particular joy to a libertine?
(a) Selfishness and arrogance.
(b) Blasphemy and cruelty.
(c) Pain and perversion.
(d) Sodomy and wealth.
4. What does Chevalier declare Eugenie to be in the beginning of the Fourth Dialogue?
(a) A demur prioress.
(b) A wanton slut.
(c) An enchanting girl.
(d) A cold fish.
5. At the beginning of the Fifth Dialogue, how long does Madame de Saint-Ange say she has been trying to break Augustin?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 10 days.
(d) 6 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far does Augustin ejaculate in this section of the Fifth Dialogue?
2. In the Fourth Dialogue, Eugenie says her new god is what?
3. What order does Dolmance give Eugenie regarding their devious plan in the coming days?
4. At the beginning of this section, what crime does Dolmance admit to?
5. What does Madame offer Dolmance in this section, that he refuses?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)