|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fifth Dialogue, Part One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In her revelry of the Fifth Dialogue, which is not an act Madame de Saint-Ange brags about?
2. In this section of the Fifth Dialogue, what specifically does Dolmance say is a false construct?
3. What word does Dolmance excoriate as meaningless at the beginning of this section?
4. In the Fourth Dialogue, what combination of sexual acts does Madame de Saint-Ange advocate?
(a) Anal sex and cunnilingus.
(b) Vaginal sex and fellatio.
(c) Vaginal and anal sex.
(d) Cunnilingus and fellatio.
5. In this section of the Third Dialogue, what does Eugenie forswear?
(a) Her family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which style of copulation is not demonstrated in this section?
2. How large is Chevalier's phallus compared to Dolmance's?
3. According to Dolmance, for a true libertine, every action yields what?
4. What does Madame's elderly husband force her to consume?
5. What decor of Madame de Saint-Ange's boudoir arouses curiosity from Eugenie in the Third Dialogue?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)