|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fifth Dialogue, Part One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not a human activity prohibited by law that Dolmance does not dismiss as permissible?
2. In her revelry of the Fifth Dialogue, which is not an act Madame de Saint-Ange brags about?
3. In this section of the Third Dialogue, what does Eugenie forswear?
(c) Her family.
4. According to Madame in the Third Dialogue, what is the psychological effect of semen's operation in conception?
(a) Women yearn to have a penis.
(b) Men must copulate constantly.
(c) Children love their fathers more.
(d) Women desire to drink semen.
5. According to Dolmance in this section, what is nature unconcerned with?
Short Answer Questions
1. During Chevalier's Fourth Dialogue demonstration, what does Dolmance charge Eugenie to trample?
2. In the Fourth Dialogue, what combination of sexual acts does Madame de Saint-Ange advocate?
3. In this section, Dolmance argues that Noah and Adam both took part in what?
4. At the end of this section, Dolmance says that a libertine's ultimate fidelity is to what?
5. What decor of Madame de Saint-Ange's boudoir arouses curiosity from Eugenie in the Third Dialogue?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)