|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fifth Dialogue, Part Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In this section, Dolmance argues that Noah and Adam both took part in what?
2. In Dolmance's opinion, what should a girl use to break her hymen?
(a) A dildo.
(b) A fist.
(c) The largest penis possible.
(d) A very small penis.
3. In Frenchmen, Some More Effort if You Wish to Become Republicans, what does the author recommend the opening of?
(a) Public universities.
(c) Public brothels.
(d) Satanic chrches.
4. According to Dolmance in the Fourth Dialogue, what is the most tiresome thing he can imagine?
(a) A vagina.
(b) A small penis.
(c) An old man.
(d) A church.
5. What is the second section of Frenchmen, Some More Effort if You Wish to Become Republicans?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the author disapprove of the death penalty?
2. With whom does Madame de Saint-Ange intend Eugenie to break her hymen?
3. What is the central lie regarding laws that the author of Frenchmen, Some More Effort if You Wish to Become Republicans dissects in this section?
4. According to Dolmance, what separates the understanding of virtue and vice?
5. During Chevalier's Fourth Dialogue demonstration, what does Dolmance charge Eugenie to trample?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)