|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fifth Dialogue, Part Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role models does Dolmance detest vocally regarding his virtue-vice argument?
2. How large is Chevalier's phallus compared to Dolmance's?
(a) It is the same size.
(b) Sade does not address this in the text.
(c) It is much smaller.
(d) It is much larger.
3. What is the maximum number of penises that Madame de Saint-Ange theorizes a woman could handle at one time?
4. What is the central lie regarding laws that the author of Frenchmen, Some More Effort if You Wish to Become Republicans dissects in this section?
(a) They have always existed.
(b) They are Biblical in origin.
(c) They ensure common safety.
(d) The are compatible with individual liberty.
5. With whom does Madame de Saint-Ange intend Eugenie to break her hymen?
(a) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Dolmance, what separates the understanding of virtue and vice?
2. According to Dolmance in the Fourth Dialogue, what is the most tiresome thing he can imagine?
3. In the Fourth Dialogue, what has Madame de Saint-Ange offered 500 sous for?
4. According to Dolmance, for a true libertine, every action yields what?
5. Which of the following is not a duty that the author of Frenchmen, Some More Effort if You Wish to Become Republicans discusses?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)