To the Libertines, First Dialogue, Second Dialogue Synopsis
• The Marquis de Sade tells his readers to learn from the libertines.
• Madame de Saint-Ange and the Chevalier talk about Dolmance.
• Madame and Chevalier plan to educate Eugenie about libertine ways.
Third Dialogue, Part One
• Dolmance and Madame explain sex, fellatio, cunnilingus, and masturbation to Eugenie.
• Dolmance decries God and religion.
• Dolmance explains that charity and brotherhood are meaningless.
Third Dialogue, Part Two
• Dolmance speaks against the existence of virtue.
• Madame explains to Eugenie how to take many lovers and avoid pregnancy.
• Dolmance defends the act of incest.
Third Dialogue, Part Three
• The libertines begin to plan the murder of Eugenie's mother.
• Dolmance explains the preferred stratagem for anal sex.
• Dolmance explains the pleasure a libertine derives from blasphemy and cruelty.
• Chevalier appears in the boudoir.
• Dolmance demonstrates male ejaculation, using Chevalier.
• Dolmance and Chevalier debate whether anal...
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)