|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If someone disagrees with the author what would the author assume about the individual?
(a) The disagreer is wrong,.
(b) They are unwilling to listen.
(c) They do not follow Christian ways.
(d) That disputer is under the influence of Satan.
2. Does Johanna ever see Pachita again after visiting Europe?
(a) Yes, only to collect her things.
(b) No she stops seeing her with haste.
(c) Yes, but only to tell her the truth she has discovered.
(d) No, because she cannot bare the thought.
3. What does Johanna reveal herself to be?
(a) God's child.
(b) A prophet.
(c) The wife of a powerful man.
(d) A believer of the Occult.
4. Name one presence of the occult in our everyday lives?
(a) Romantic movies.
(d) Television and film.
5. What does Hermanito hate about Pachita?
(a) Her garnish nail polish.
(b) Her moles.
(c) Her ugly hair.
(d) Her glasses.
6. What important part of the plot happens during this section of the book?
(a) The exposition.
(b) The resolution.
(c) The climax.
(d) The introduction.
7. By the end of the chapter, what is she solely focusing on?
(a) Her new relationship with God.
(b) Her fractured relationship with her parents.
(c) Ending her relationship with her lover.
(d) Her new marriage.
8. What of the author's shift in this section?
9. What does the author list in "The Means of Freedom?"
(a) A list of ways one can free themself from the occult.
(b) A list of ways to worship God.
(c) Different ways to
(d) Ways to love one's family.
10. How close should we be to our inner witness?
(a) It should be pushed away.
(b) Our inner witness is a part of the occult.
(c) As close as we are to are family.
(d) We should experience ultimate intimacy.
11. What does the author allow her parents to participate in?
(a) Her life with her husband.
(b) Spells and rituals.
(c) Her school plays.
(d) Some of Pachita's operations.
12. What do demons disguise their power as?
(a) It is present in our friends and family.
(b) In books.
(c) It is coming from God.
(d) They do not truly disguise anything, it is what we choose to see or not see.
13. What is Johanna's father concerned about at the beginning of Chapter 10?
(a) His daughters' relationships.
(b) His wife's help.
(c) Her work with Pachita.
(d) His job.
14. What does the author beg of the reader?
(a) To remember there is a beautiful side of evil.
(b) Pray to God.
(c) To accept Jesus.
(d) Join Christian groups.
15. What Christian organizations does she join?
(a) Light and Power House.
(b) Fellowship of the Sun.
(c) The Good Faith Church.
(d) The Church of Mary and Jesus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Was was the author's childhood friend's name?
2. What has happened in the first 14 chapters?
3. What does she feel her parents do not support her in?
4. Why has Hermanito chosen Pachita?
5. At the end of the book, what has the author abandoned?
This section contains 524 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)