|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the author resent her parents?
(a) They sent her sister away from her.
(b) Her parents condemn Johanna for her beliefs.
(c) They refuse to help her financially.
(d) Their support for Pachita.
2. What does the author think was the real cause of healings?
(a) Enhanced connections to kind spirits.
(c) Tom's enhanced powers.
(d) Evil spirits of satanic origin.
3. How does Johanna's faith grow deeper?
(a) Talking about it with friends.
(b) Through studying the Bible.
(c) Condemning others.
(d) It is actually shaky.
4. What is a pseudonym?
(a) A fake name.
(b) A change in personality.
(c) Someone you aspire to be.
(d) A disguise.
5. What does Johanna's writing lack in this last section?
6. What does Johanna reveal herself to be?
(a) God's child.
(b) A prophet.
(c) A believer of the Occult.
(d) The wife of a powerful man.
7. Who was the author unable to connect with?
(a) The spirit of God.
(d) The healing spirit.
8. What does the author list in "The Means of Freedom?"
(a) Ways to love one's family.
(b) A list of ways one can free themself from the occult.
(c) Different ways to
(d) A list of ways to worship God.
9. Who is Hermanito?
(a) Tom's partner in Mind Control.
(b) Pachita' s lover.
(c) The spirit who takes control of Pachita's body.
(d) One of the evil spirits working against Johanna.
10. During Johanna's friend's operation, how does Hermanito save him?
(a) A heart replacement.
(c) Conjuring more powerful spirits to heal him.
(d) By conducting a blood transfusion.
11. What is the most infallible test?
(a) Asking the Pope for advice.
(b) A person's inner witness.
(c) Reading the Bible.
(d) Believing on yourself.
12. What is one of the virtually impossible surgeries that Hermanito completes?
(a) An arm transplant.
(b) Torso transplant.
(c) He regenerates a person's fingers.
(d) A vertebral column replacement.
13. What disease did the author's childhood friend have?
(c) Untreatable cancer.
14. What does Johanna think that the operations are?
(a) Too good to be true.
(b) Gifts from God.
(c) Pachita's work.
15. What is the eternal question we are asked as the book closes?
(a) Where is God?
(b) Who is God?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who convinces Johanna to travel to Europe?
2. What is Satan's influence like?
3. If someone disagrees with the author what would the author assume about the individual?
4. How did another well known author feel about Hermanito/ Pachtia?
5. Does Johanna ever see Pachita again after visiting Europe?
This section contains 476 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)