|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the most infallible test?
(a) Believing on yourself.
(b) A person's inner witness.
(c) Reading the Bible.
(d) Asking the Pope for advice.
2. If someone disagrees with the author what would the author assume about the individual?
(a) They do not follow Christian ways.
(b) That disputer is under the influence of Satan.
(c) They are unwilling to listen.
(d) The disagreer is wrong,.
3. At the end of the book, what has the author abandoned?
(a) Her ability to communicate psychically.
(b) Her love of herself.
(c) Her affection for cats.
(d) Her attempt at
4. What Christian organizations does she join?
(a) Light and Power House.
(b) The Church of Mary and Jesus.
(c) The Good Faith Church.
(d) Fellowship of the Sun.
5. What is Johanna's father concerned about at the beginning of Chapter 10?
(a) Her work with Pachita.
(b) His wife's help.
(c) His daughters' relationships.
(d) His job.
6. What is a pseudonym?
(a) Someone you aspire to be.
(b) A fake name.
(c) A disguise.
(d) A change in personality.
7. What is the first step to freeing one's self from the occult?
(a) Test all occult gifts.
(b) Destroy all occult related objects.
(c) Accepting Jesus as your savior.
(d) Offer prayers of renunciation.
8. What operations does she witness?
(a) Eye replacements.
(b) Brain replacements.
(c) Medically impossible surgeries.
(d) Leg transfers.
9. How does Johanna test her new beliefs?
(b) Speaking with Sheila and Os.
(c) Logical questions.
(d) She uses Biblically defined techniques.
10. What is Johanna attempting to profess knowledge of?
(a) Inner workings of the mind.
(b) The inner workings of the heart.
(c) The answers to philosophical logic.
(d) The unknowable.
11. What does the author beg of the reader?
(a) Pray to God.
(b) Join Christian groups.
(c) To remember there is a beautiful side of evil.
(d) To accept Jesus.
12. According to the author, what does the occult's growing influence and presence represent?
(a) A new wave of evil in the world.
(b) Satan's presence.
(c) God's blessings.
(d) It is a sign that the End of Times is near.
13. What does Johanna think that the operations are?
(a) Gifts from God.
(b) Too good to be true.
(c) Pachita's work.
14. What does Johanna's writing lack in this last section?
15. What is propaganda?
(a) A mode of communication used to influence attitudes.
(b) Hurtful words used to bring negative feelings.
(c) Manic posters, and pop culture.
(d) Mean, evil pictures.
Short Answer Questions
1. How close should we be to our inner witness?
2. According to the author, what do members of the Pentecostal or Evangelical churches really experience?
3. What is the title Exodus reminiscent of?
4. When does the author feel she really commits herself to Jesus?
5. What is one of the virtually impossible surgeries that Hermanito completes?
This section contains 510 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)