|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author allow her parents to participate in?
(a) Her school plays.
(b) Some of Pachita's operations.
(c) Spells and rituals.
(d) Her life with her husband.
2. Where does the manifestation of God's power really come from?
(a) The belief from followers.
(c) Inside believers.
(d) Faith in the religion's leaders.
3. What does Johanna's test prove?
(a) Her parents are evil.
(b) Johanna's past beliefs were wrong.
(c) Nothing, her beliefs stay the same.
(d) Pachita's practices are right.
4. Name one presence of the occult in our everyday lives?
(a) Romantic movies.
(b) Television and film.
5. What important part of the plot happens during this section of the book?
(a) The exposition.
(b) The resolution.
(c) The climax.
(d) The introduction.
6. In this last section, what is the author's writing style?
(b) Confused as she is not sure of how to guide the readers.
(c) Random and hurried.
(d) Handbook-like with many lists.
7. What does the author believe to be the absolute word of God?
(a) Your own heart.
(b) The Bible.
(c) God himself.
(d) The Pope.
8. What disease did the author's childhood friend have?
(c) Untreatable cancer.
9. As the chapter ends, what is Johanna richer with?
(b) Book options.
(d) Family ties.
10. What is the title Exodus reminiscent of?
(a) Changing one's life.
(b) Pachita leaving mind control.
(c) The Bible and the tale of the Jews exit from Egypt.
(d) Leaving ones home.
11. What does the author beg of the reader?
(a) Pray to God.
(b) To remember there is a beautiful side of evil.
(c) Join Christian groups.
(d) To accept Jesus.
12. What is the most infallible test?
(a) Reading the Bible.
(b) Believing on yourself.
(c) A person's inner witness.
(d) Asking the Pope for advice.
13. According to the author, what does the occult's growing influence and presence represent?
(a) A new wave of evil in the world.
(b) Satan's presence.
(c) God's blessings.
(d) It is a sign that the End of Times is near.
14. Who convinces Johanna to travel to Europe?
15. At the end of the book, what has the author abandoned?
(a) Her ability to communicate psychically.
(b) Her attempt at
(c) Her love of herself.
(d) Her affection for cats.
Short Answer Questions
1. How close should we be to our inner witness?
2. At first, how does Johanna think that Hermanito's surgeries can help others?
3. During Johanna's friend's operation, how does Hermanito save him?
4. During her travels abroad, what does Johanna frequently experience?
5. What is one of the virtually impossible surgeries that Hermanito completes?
This section contains 501 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)