|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After one operation, what could the author see in Hermanito?
(a) Hatred and rage.
(b) Kindness and forgiveness.
2. What does she feel her parents do not support her in?
(b) Her conversion to Christianity.
(c) Johanna spending so much time with Pachita.
(d) Her embracing of Hermanito.
3. Who dies in the section, Exodus?
4. Where does the story pick back up in Chapter 10?
(a) With the author's first encounter of Pachita.
(b) With Johanna's trip to Europe.
(c) Johanna's wedding.
(d) Johanna joining the Mind Control Program.
5. The author feels overwhelmingly ____________ while making her points.
6. Who convinces Johanna to travel to Europe?
7. How does Johanna's faith grow deeper?
(a) It is actually shaky.
(b) Through studying the Bible.
(c) Talking about it with friends.
(d) Condemning others.
8. Was was the author's childhood friend's name?
9. By the end of the chapter, what is she solely focusing on?
(a) Her fractured relationship with her parents.
(b) Her new marriage.
(c) Ending her relationship with her lover.
(d) Her new relationship with God.
10. What has Johanna removed from her life as New Foundation ends?
(a) Her parents.
(b) Her own ideas.
(d) All evil.
11. When does the author feel she really commits herself to Jesus?
(a) After meeting Birdie an Os.
(b) After meeting Randolph.
(c) When she speaks with Kim.
(d) After a trying day with Pachita.
12. While clearing her life of the occult, what does Johanna also clear her life of?
(a) Her lovers.
(b) Her parents.
(c) Her new religious friends.
(d) Unhealthy ways of living.
13. What does the author believe to be the absolute word of God?
(a) Your own heart.
(b) God himself.
(c) The Pope.
(d) The Bible.
14. What do demons disguise their power as?
(a) It is coming from God.
(b) They do not truly disguise anything, it is what we choose to see or not see.
(c) In books.
(d) It is present in our friends and family.
15. How does Johanna test her new beliefs?
(b) She uses Biblically defined techniques.
(c) Speaking with Sheila and Os.
(d) Logical questions.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the author, what do members of the Pentecostal or Evangelical churches really experience?
2. What is a pseudonym?
3. What is Johanna finally confronted with during book?
4. Why has Hermanito chosen Pachita?
5. How has the Bible been manipulated by human hands?
This section contains 470 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)