|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How close should we be to our inner witness?
(a) Our inner witness is a part of the occult.
(b) We should experience ultimate intimacy.
(c) It should be pushed away.
(d) As close as we are to are family.
2. After one operation, what could the author see in Hermanito?
(a) Hatred and rage.
(c) Kindness and forgiveness.
3. At the end of the book, what has the author abandoned?
(a) Her affection for cats.
(b) Her attempt at
(c) Her ability to communicate psychically.
(d) Her love of herself.
4. How does Johanna test her new beliefs?
(a) She uses Biblically defined techniques.
(c) Logical questions.
(d) Speaking with Sheila and Os.
5. How did another well known author feel about Hermanito/ Pachtia?
(a) She wished for Hermanito to die.
(b) She also felt as though she was around evil.
(c) She believed too much in Hermanito's ability to heal.
(d) She was mesmerized by Hermanito.
6. Who becomes the antagonist for the book?
(d) Professor Koch.
7. Who does the author meet after joining a couple of organizations?
(a) Her best friend, Shannon.
(b) Her future husband, Randolph.
(c) Her adoptive son, Jeffery.
(d) Her new lover, Jason.
8. While clearing her life of the occult, what does Johanna also clear her life of?
(a) Her new religious friends.
(b) Her parents.
(c) Her lovers.
(d) Unhealthy ways of living.
9. Where does the manifestation of God's power really come from?
(a) The belief from followers.
(b) Faith in the religion's leaders.
(c) Inside believers.
10. What is the eternal question we are asked as the book closes?
(b) Who is God?
(c) Where is God?
11. As the chapter ends, what is Johanna richer with?
(c) Family ties.
(d) Book options.
12. What does Johanna's test prove?
(a) Her parents are evil.
(b) Nothing, her beliefs stay the same.
(c) Johanna's past beliefs were wrong.
(d) Pachita's practices are right.
13. What does Hermanito hate about Pachita?
(a) Her moles.
(b) Her garnish nail polish.
(c) Her glasses.
(d) Her ugly hair.
14. Name one more presence of the occult in everyday lives.
(b) Horoscopes and astrology.
15. Was was the author's childhood friend's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. When the author is around Hermanito, who does she feel is protecting her?
2. What is Satan's influence like?
3. By the end of the chapter, what is she solely focusing on?
4. What disease did the author's childhood friend have?
5. What does Johanna reveal herself to be?
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)