|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the most infallible test?
(a) Asking the Pope for advice.
(b) Reading the Bible.
(c) A person's inner witness.
(d) Believing on yourself.
2. Who was the author unable to connect with?
(a) The healing spirit.
(b) The spirit of God.
3. What is the first step to freeing one's self from the occult?
(a) Accepting Jesus as your savior.
(b) Destroy all occult related objects.
(c) Offer prayers of renunciation.
(d) Test all occult gifts.
4. According to the author, what do members of the Pentecostal or Evangelical churches really experience?
(a) The true power and grace of God.
(b) Out of body experiences.
(c) Evil spirited gatherings.
(d) Occult-like events.
5. Why has Hermanito chosen Pachita?
(a) He appreciated Pachita's commitment to healing humanity.
(b) Pachita beckoned him from the dead.
(c) Johanna was not yet available.
(d) Tom was not worthy of Hermanito.
6. How did another well known author feel about Hermanito/ Pachtia?
(a) She also felt as though she was around evil.
(b) She wished for Hermanito to die.
(c) She was mesmerized by Hermanito.
(d) She believed too much in Hermanito's ability to heal.
7. What does she feel her parents do not support her in?
(b) Her conversion to Christianity.
(c) Johanna spending so much time with Pachita.
(d) Her embracing of Hermanito.
8. How does Johanna's faith grow deeper?
(a) Condemning others.
(b) Talking about it with friends.
(c) It is actually shaky.
(d) Through studying the Bible.
9. What does Johanna's test prove?
(a) Pachita's practices are right.
(b) Nothing, her beliefs stay the same.
(c) Johanna's past beliefs were wrong.
(d) Her parents are evil.
10. What has Johanna removed from her life as New Foundation ends?
(a) Her parents.
(b) Her own ideas.
(d) All evil.
11. Does Johanna ever see Pachita again after visiting Europe?
(a) Yes, but only to tell her the truth she has discovered.
(b) No she stops seeing her with haste.
(c) No, because she cannot bare the thought.
(d) Yes, only to collect her things.
12. What does the author list in "The Means of Freedom?"
(a) A list of ways to worship God.
(b) A list of ways one can free themself from the occult.
(c) Different ways to
(d) Ways to love one's family.
13. How does Satan disguise himself?
(a) As a holy spirit or being.
(b) In humans.
(c) In material things.
(d) In animals.
14. Where does Kim suggest Johanna go visit while on her journey through Europe?
15. What is the 3rd test in confirming whether or not someone is an occultist?
(a) A miracle of healing being performed by an occultist.
(b) Not fooling the inner witness.
(c) The person is always accurate a hundred percent of the time.
(d) If the community leader truly embraces Jesus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Johanna's father concerned about at the beginning of Chapter 10?
2. What do demons disguise their power as?
3. What important part of the plot happens during this section of the book?
4. What is the eternal question we are asked as the book closes?
5. How does Johanna's tone change in the last section of the book?
This section contains 546 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)