|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who dies in the section, Exodus?
2. What does the author fail to do as her stay begins to move away from being strictly narrative?
(a) Stay strong.
(b) Change her mind.
(c) Stay positive.
(d) Keep objectivity.
3. What operations does she witness?
(a) Eye replacements.
(b) Medically impossible surgeries.
(c) Brain replacements.
(d) Leg transfers.
4. What is the first step to freeing one's self from the occult?
(a) Offer prayers of renunciation.
(b) Test all occult gifts.
(c) Accepting Jesus as your savior.
(d) Destroy all occult related objects.
5. What is Johanna finally confronted with during book?
(a) Hermanito's true evil.
(b) The choice between Satan and God and good and evil.
(c) Satan's true face.
(d) Her love for Beck and Damon.
6. As the chapter ends, what is Johanna richer with?
(b) Family ties.
(d) Book options.
7. Who was the author unable to connect with?
(c) The healing spirit.
(d) The spirit of God.
8. What has happened in the first 14 chapters?
(a) Resolution for her cause.
(b) The author tells her story.
(c) Exposition of her true situation.
(d) A change of heart.
9. According to the author, what does the occult's growing influence and presence represent?
(a) Satan's presence.
(b) A new wave of evil in the world.
(c) God's blessings.
(d) It is a sign that the End of Times is near.
10. Why is the very last section called "The Means of Freedom?"
(a) Money is freedom.
(b) The occult lifestyle is not lucrative.
(c) Because Johanna gives ways for people to be free of the occult.
(d) It lists ways to gain money and freedom.
11. In Johanna's opinion, what must all Christians do?
(a) Be kind to others.
(b) Study the Bible to discern the true manifestations of God's spirit.
(c) Ignore the truth about good versus evil.
(d) Only hang out with one another.
12. What does the author beg of the reader?
(a) To accept Jesus.
(b) Join Christian groups.
(c) Pray to God.
(d) To remember there is a beautiful side of evil.
13. How does Satan disguise himself?
(a) In animals.
(b) In humans.
(c) In material things.
(d) As a holy spirit or being.
14. What is the most infallible test?
(a) A person's inner witness.
(b) Reading the Bible.
(c) Asking the Pope for advice.
(d) Believing on yourself.
15. What is Johanna's father concerned about at the beginning of Chapter 10?
(a) His job.
(b) His daughters' relationships.
(c) His wife's help.
(d) Her work with Pachita.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Hermanito?
2. After one operation, what could the author see in Hermanito?
3. While clearing her life of the occult, what does Johanna also clear her life of?
4. Are many of the author's points absolute?
5. What is the 3rd test in confirming whether or not someone is an occultist?
This section contains 509 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)