|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How has the Bible been manipulated by human hands?
(a) People try to destroy Bibles.
(b) This assertion is wrong. It is the true word of God.
(c) The Bible has undergone several edits and revisions.
(d) Humans wrote the Bible.
2. What is a pseudonym?
(a) A change in personality.
(b) A disguise.
(c) Someone you aspire to be.
(d) A fake name.
3. Who convinces Johanna to travel to Europe?
4. What has happened in the first 14 chapters?
(a) A change of heart.
(b) The author tells her story.
(c) Resolution for her cause.
(d) Exposition of her true situation.
5. Why is the last section called "Test the Spirits?"
(a) Spirits begin to test Johanna's resolve.
(b) Johanna's marriage is being tested.
(d) Johanna wants all people to test occult-like spirits and practices.
6. Why does the author resent her parents?
(a) Their support for Pachita.
(b) They refuse to help her financially.
(c) They sent her sister away from her.
(d) Her parents condemn Johanna for her beliefs.
7. According to the author, what does the occult's growing influence and presence represent?
(a) Satan's presence.
(b) God's blessings.
(c) A new wave of evil in the world.
(d) It is a sign that the End of Times is near.
8. What does Johanna's test prove?
(a) Her parents are evil.
(b) Johanna's past beliefs were wrong.
(c) Nothing, her beliefs stay the same.
(d) Pachita's practices are right.
9. What does the author think was the real cause of healings?
(a) Enhanced connections to kind spirits.
(c) Evil spirits of satanic origin.
(d) Tom's enhanced powers.
10. What is Johanna attempting to profess knowledge of?
(a) The unknowable.
(b) The inner workings of the heart.
(c) Inner workings of the mind.
(d) The answers to philosophical logic.
11. What does the author believe to be the absolute word of God?
(a) Your own heart.
(b) God himself.
(c) The Pope.
(d) The Bible.
12. How does Johanna's faith grow deeper?
(a) Talking about it with friends.
(b) It is actually shaky.
(c) Through studying the Bible.
(d) Condemning others.
13. What is the most infallible test?
(a) Believing on yourself.
(b) Asking the Pope for advice.
(c) A person's inner witness.
(d) Reading the Bible.
14. What is one of the virtually impossible surgeries that Hermanito completes?
(a) An arm transplant.
(b) A vertebral column replacement.
(c) Torso transplant.
(d) He regenerates a person's fingers.
15. What is Satan's influence like?
(a) Disguising and confusing.
(b) All knowing.
(c) Disguised as comforting.
(d) Johanna is not sure.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the manifestation of God's power really come from?
2. Does Johanna ever see Pachita again after visiting Europe?
3. If someone disagrees with the author what would the author assume about the individual?
4. After one operation, what could the author see in Hermanito?
5. When does the author feel she really commits herself to Jesus?
This section contains 515 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)