Short Answer Questions Key
1. At the beginning of "The Encounter," why is the author frustrated?
She is late for a meeting with Pachita.
2. Who are Johanna and Tom confronted by as they pull up to the house they are to visit?
3. What does the author eventually think of Pachita's "true work?"
Pachita's true work is evil.
4. In "The Encounter," what literary device is used many times?
5. This _____ is the story of experiences with the ____.
6. What is the last part of the entire book about?
A warning against the occult.
This section contains 4,668 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)