|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the first three quarters of the book concern itself with?
(a) Meeting her husband.
(c) Experiences of the occult.
(d) Her childhood.
2. What is the second step to freeing one's self from the occult?
(a) Test all occult gifts.
(b) Renounce all occult like practices.
(c) Offer prayers of renunciation.
(d) Accepting Jesus as your savior.
3. Name another presence of the occult in everyday lives.
4. What was present in the author's family situation before she was born?
(a) Discord from the community.
(b) The grace of God.
(c) Unrest in her parents relationship.
(d) Satanic influences.
5. Who dies in the section, Exodus?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author allow her parents to participate in?
2. According to the author, what do members of the Pentecostal or Evangelical churches really experience?
3. In "The Intruder," what does the author hear to alert her of the being that follows her?
4. In "The Encounter," what literary device is used many times?
5. What does Johanna's test prove?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)