|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Pachita's home described by Johanna?
(a) Spotless and clean.
(b) A small shack.
(c) Dirty, messy, and decorated in dead roses.
(d) A large mansion.
2. How did another well known author feel about Hermanito/ Pachtia?
(a) She was mesmerized by Hermanito.
(b) She wished for Hermanito to die.
(c) She also felt as though she was around evil.
(d) She believed too much in Hermanito's ability to heal.
3. What is Shelia's nickname?
(b) Bird brain.
4. After her second encounter with Professor Koch, who does the author begin to see?
(a) The Little People.
(b) Professor Amelia.
(c) Damon because he comforts her.
(d) Beck because he comforts her.
5. In "The Intruder," what does the author hear to alert her of the being that follows her?
(a) Shuffling feet.
(b) Grating, grinding noises.
(c) Sinister laughing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the most infallible test?
2. What does the author believe to be the absolute word of God?
3. Where is Chapel Hill?
4. What has happened in the first 14 chapters?
5. What does the author believe her parents are responsible for?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)