|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title Exodus reminiscent of?
(a) Pachita leaving mind control.
(b) Leaving ones home.
(c) Changing one's life.
(d) The Bible and the tale of the Jews exit from Egypt.
2. What disease did the author's childhood friend have?
(c) Untreatable cancer.
3. What is Johanna's father concerned about at the beginning of Chapter 10?
(a) His job.
(b) His daughters' relationships.
(c) Her work with Pachita.
(d) His wife's help.
4. What is the author's focus at the end of "Angry Shadows?"
(a) Atonement for past sins.
(b) Her gifts are a manifestation of God's spirit.
(c) The author understands that her gifts may be from Satan.
(d) Repenting for her powers.
5. Name one presence of the occult in our everyday lives?
(c) Television and film.
(d) Romantic movies.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Johanna's tone change in the last section of the book?
2. Where is Chapel Hill?
3. What happens in Washington D.C.?
4. How does the author feel after the drugs have worn off?
5. What has Johanna removed from her life as New Foundation ends?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)