|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Mind Control," the author sees Jesus with a monstrous face. What does the author realize about this face?
(a) It is the true face of Satan impersonating Jesus.
(b) It is an evil spirit.
(c) She does not think it is Jesus.
(d) The face is a projection of fear.
2. What does the first three quarters of the book concern itself with?
(b) Her childhood.
(c) Experiences of the occult.
(d) Meeting her husband.
3. What do demons disguise their power as?
(a) In books.
(b) It is coming from God.
(c) They do not truly disguise anything, it is what we choose to see or not see.
(d) It is present in our friends and family.
4. Where does Kim suggest Johanna go visit while on her journey through Europe?
5. While the rest of the book will be dark, what does the author give the reader a glimpse of at the end of the chapter?
(b) Faith is a forgotten feeling.
(c) The evil that lurks within us all.
(d) The vitality of youth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has happened in the first 14 chapters?
2. Where does Damon take the author on this excursion?
3. What does the author think was the real cause of healings?
4. How does Satan disguise himself?
5. Name one more presence of the occult in everyday lives.
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)