|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eventually, what is Johanna suggesting of the theater?
(a) The theater is a kind of occult practice.
(b) The theater has great deals on movies.
(c) The theater is a sanctuary.
(d) The theater is a comforting place.
2. What of the author's shift in this section?
3. According to the author, what is the true quality of the occult practice?
(d) Deceptive nature.
4. According to the author, what do members of the Pentecostal or Evangelical churches really experience?
(a) Evil spirited gatherings.
(b) Out of body experiences.
(c) Occult-like events.
(d) The true power and grace of God.
5. What does Johanna reveal herself to be?
(a) The wife of a powerful man.
(b) A prophet.
(c) A believer of the Occult.
(d) God's child.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author insist is important in leading a long and good life?
2. On a narrative level, what does chapter one serve as for the rest of the book?
3. What is another and more sinister meaning of mind control?
4. What does Johanna's writing lack in this last section?
5. What is the most infallible test?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)