|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At first, what did Mind Control mean to Johanna?
(a) A way to control her family.
(b) A way to control one's own mind.
(c) A way to make Damon love her again.
2. Where does her faith and roots of Christianity come from?
(a) It appeared spontaneously.
(b) Her parents.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her Catholic school.
3. How did the evil being that lives in Johanna's house effect Johanna's life?
(a) She ignores the evil beings.
(b) The evil being haunts Johanna at home but not when she is out with friends.
(c) Causes grotesque events to happen.
(d) There is no evil being.
4. When does the author feel she really commits herself to Jesus?
(a) After a trying day with Pachita.
(b) After meeting Randolph.
(c) When she speaks with Kim.
(d) After meeting Birdie an Os.
5. What is Tom's philosophy in teaching Mind Control?
(b) Not everyone is gifted enough to practice.
(c) Participants can become aware of their potential to protect humanity.
(d) It is an art.
Short Answer Questions
1. What leads her to accept Beck's marriage proposal?
2. In Johanna's opinion, what must all Christians do?
3. What flourished during the author's time at Wesleyan?
4. What does she feel her parents do not support her in?
5. How does Johanna test her new beliefs?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)