|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Tim's honest intentions in regards to the Mind Control program?
(a) To do community service in the community.
(b) He would like the program to grow and help millions.
(c) Heal people and invite them into the program.
(d) Helps participants become aware of their potential for helping the community.
2. What does Johanna's writing lack in this last section?
3. How does Johanna test her new beliefs?
(a) Speaking with Sheila and Os.
(b) She uses Biblically defined techniques.
(d) Logical questions.
4. How is Pachita's home described by Johanna?
(a) Spotless and clean.
(b) Dirty, messy, and decorated in dead roses.
(c) A small shack.
(d) A large mansion.
5. What type of school did the author attend?
(a) Johanna was home schooled.
(b) A Jewish Day School.
(c) Catholic School.
(d) A public Mexican school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johanna become very skilled in by working with Mind Control?
2. In "Mind Control," the author sees Jesus with a monstrous face. What does the author realize about this face?
3. What is Johanna attempting to profess knowledge of?
4. Where does Damon take the author on this excursion?
5. What has happened in the first 14 chapters?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)