|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who becomes the antagonist for the book?
(b) Professor Koch.
2. What is the author's search for Pachita representative of?
(a) The search for justice.
(b) A search for truth.
(c) Fleeing away from evil.
(d) The vileness of evil.
3. Why does the author resent her parents?
(a) They refuse to help her financially.
(b) Her parents condemn Johanna for her beliefs.
(c) Their support for Pachita.
(d) They sent her sister away from her.
4. During Johanna's friend's operation, how does Hermanito save him?
(a) Conjuring more powerful spirits to heal him.
(c) By conducting a blood transfusion.
(d) A heart replacement.
5. What type of neighborhood does Johanna live in as a child?
(a) A farm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the author unable to connect with?
2. What does Johanna's test prove?
3. Where does Damon take the author on this excursion?
4. What has Johanna removed from her life as New Foundation ends?
5. What has happened in the first 14 chapters?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)