|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Damon get the author to do?
(a) Sleep with him.
(b) Take hallucinogenic drugs.
(c) Try marijuana.
(d) Create a play with him.
2. What does the author believe she has found after so many years of darkness?
(a) A new religion.
(b) A place of peace.
(c) A man to protect her.
(d) A safe haven from non believers.
3. In "The Encounter," what literary device is used many times?
4. What does the author fail to do as her stay begins to move away from being strictly narrative?
(a) Change her mind.
(b) Keep objectivity.
(c) Stay strong.
(d) Stay positive.
5. If someone disagrees with the author what would the author assume about the individual?
(a) They are unwilling to listen.
(b) They do not follow Christian ways.
(c) The disagreer is wrong,.
(d) That disputer is under the influence of Satan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Johanna end her relationship with Beck?
2. Are many of the author's points absolute?
3. What does the author believe to be the absolute word of God?
4. What is the importance of the title "New Foundation?"
5. What are these beings?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)