|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Wesleyan located?
(c) New York City.
2. What is propaganda?
(a) Mean, evil pictures.
(b) A mode of communication used to influence attitudes.
(c) Hurtful words used to bring negative feelings.
(d) Manic posters, and pop culture.
3. What does Hermanito hate about Pachita?
(a) Her glasses.
(b) Her garnish nail polish.
(c) Her ugly hair.
(d) Her moles.
4. What does Pachita keep on her alter?
(a) A clock.
(b) A crucifix.
(c) A Bible.
(d) A statue of the devil.
5. What does the author believe she has found after so many years of darkness?
(a) A place of peace.
(b) A man to protect her.
(c) A new religion.
(d) A safe haven from non believers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is "the blood of the lamb?"
2. What other of Johanna's powers have improved?
3. Why is the very last section called "The Means of Freedom?"
4. While the rest of the book will be dark, what does the author give the reader a glimpse of at the end of the chapter?
5. According to the author, what do members of the Pentecostal or Evangelical churches really experience?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)