|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the 3rd test in confirming whether or not someone is an occultist?
(a) Not fooling the inner witness.
(b) If the community leader truly embraces Jesus.
(c) The person is always accurate a hundred percent of the time.
(d) A miracle of healing being performed by an occultist.
2. By the end of the chapter, what is she solely focusing on?
(a) Her new relationship with God.
(b) Ending her relationship with her lover.
(c) Her new marriage.
(d) Her fractured relationship with her parents.
3. Because Johanna and Tom are late to the meeting, what does she miss?
(a) The chance to meet her husband.
(b) The assignment of a mentor.
(c) An important meeting.
(d) The operations scheduled for tonight.
4. How does Johanna's faith grow deeper?
(a) Talking about it with friends.
(b) Through studying the Bible.
(c) Condemning others.
(d) It is actually shaky.
5. Who are Johanna and Tom confronted by as they pull up to the house they are to visit?
(a) Dr. Carlos.
(b) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author list in "The Means of Freedom?"
2. What type of school did the author attend?
3. At the end of the book, what has the author abandoned?
4. Who does Johanna feel very connected to during her childhood?
5. According to the author what does Pachita attempt to disguise her work as?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)