|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the names of Johanna's two new male friends?
(a) Tom and Carlos.
(b) Eric and Jason.
(c) Damon and Beck.
(d) Stanley and Tom.
2. Are many of the author's points absolute?
(b) No, only God is absolute.
(c) In her opinion, yes.
(d) No, only the Pope is absolute.
3. While clearing her life of the occult, what does Johanna also clear her life of?
(a) Her parents.
(b) Her lovers.
(c) Her new religious friends.
(d) Unhealthy ways of living.
4. Where does the manifestation of God's power really come from?
(b) The belief from followers.
(c) Faith in the religion's leaders.
(d) Inside believers.
5. Why is the very last section called "The Means of Freedom?"
(a) Money is freedom.
(b) The occult lifestyle is not lucrative.
(c) Because Johanna gives ways for people to be free of the occult.
(d) It lists ways to gain money and freedom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the author resent her parents?
2. Who is Mephistopheles?
3. What does Beck help the author through?
4. What happens to Johanna at the end of college?
5. How does Johanna's tone change in the last section of the book?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)