|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Dr. Carlos?
(a) A respected doctor, priest, and supporter of Mind Control.
(b) Powerful psychic and psychologist.
(c) Mind Control researcher.
2. This _____ is the story of experiences with the ____.
(a) Narrative; mind controllers.
(b) Story; soldiers.
(c) Tale; illusionists.
(d) Narrative; occult.
3. What is the metaphorical meaning of her pet snake?
(a) It makes Johanna powerful.
(b) The snake is evil. It is the embodiment of Satan.
(c) Snakes have long been aligned with God.
(d) Nothing. Johanna enjoys her pet snake.
4. What does the author introduce Damon to in the chapter, Damon?
(a) Her friend Beck.
(b) Her mother and father.
(c) Tiresias and Mephistopheles.
(d) Her sister.
5. What type of school did the author attend?
(a) Johanna was home schooled.
(b) Catholic School.
(c) A Jewish Day School.
(d) A public Mexican school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Johanna's ultimate purpose that will be revealed later in the novel?
2. What is the second step to freeing one's self from the occult?
3. Who did Great Aunt Dixie feel would inherit her gift?
4. Where does her faith and roots of Christianity come from?
5. When the author is around Hermanito, who does she feel is protecting her?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)