|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the author is around Hermanito, who does she feel is protecting her?
(a) A spirit from God.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her sister, Kim.
2. At first, what did Mind Control mean to Johanna?
(a) A way to control her family.
(c) A way to make Damon love her again.
(d) A way to control one's own mind.
3. What does the author eventually think of Pachita's "true work?"
(a) Pachita's true work is evil.
(b) She wishes to heal as Pachita does.
(c) She wants to worship Pachita.
(d) She wishes to be apart of Pachita's work.
4. What is present on Pachita's alter?
(a) St Joseph.
(b) A picture of her mother.
(c) Cuauhtemoc, an Aztec warrior.
(d) The Virgin Mary.
5. What is the author's focus at the end of "Angry Shadows?"
(a) The author understands that her gifts may be from Satan.
(b) Atonement for past sins.
(c) Her gifts are a manifestation of God's spirit.
(d) Repenting for her powers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was present in the author's family situation before she was born?
2. What is the second step to freeing one's self from the occult?
3. How does the author feel after the drugs have worn off?
4. What reputation does she gain?
5. What is the atmosphere of the beginning of the book?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)