|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the most infallible test?
(a) Believing on yourself.
(b) A person's inner witness.
(c) Reading the Bible.
(d) Asking the Pope for advice.
2. At the beginning of "The Encounter," why is the author frustrated?
(a) She failed a test.
(b) She is late for a meeting with Pachita.
(c) She has just lost her boyfriend.
(d) She lost a bet.
3. What does the author believe to be the absolute word of God?
(a) The Bible.
(b) Your own heart.
(c) God himself.
(d) The Pope.
4. How does the author feel that modern day Christian preachers and theologians treat life and teaching?
(a) They do not listen to God.
(b) She thinks they downplay the wonderous nature of Jesus.
(c) They care too much for their own advice.
(d) They are too self righteous in their teachings.
5. Because Johanna and Tom are late to the meeting, what does she miss?
(a) The chance to meet her husband.
(b) An important meeting.
(c) The operations scheduled for tonight.
(d) The assignment of a mentor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Brainwashing is ________.
2. At the end of the book, what has the author abandoned?
3. What happens to Johanna at the end of college?
4. If someone disagrees with the author what would the author assume about the individual?
5. What operations does she witness?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)