|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eventually, what is Johanna suggesting of the theater?
(a) The theater is a comforting place.
(b) The theater is a kind of occult practice.
(c) The theater is a sanctuary.
(d) The theater has great deals on movies.
2. What is the author's focus at the end of "Angry Shadows?"
(a) The author understands that her gifts may be from Satan.
(b) Her gifts are a manifestation of God's spirit.
(c) Repenting for her powers.
(d) Atonement for past sins.
3. What does the author insist is important in leading a long and good life?
(a) A balanced, healthy diet.
(b) Quality time with friends.
(c) Spending time with family.
(d) Adhering firmly to Christian faith.
4. In "Mind Control," the author sees Jesus with a monstrous face. What does the author realize about this face?
(a) It is an evil spirit.
(b) It is the true face of Satan impersonating Jesus.
(c) She does not think it is Jesus.
(d) The face is a projection of fear.
5. What reputation does she gain?
(a) People believe she is a witch.
(b) People think she is strange.
(c) She is promiscuous.
(d) She is very wise.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the evil being that lives in Johanna's house effect Johanna's life?
2. Has Hermanito ever failed during a surgery?
3. What is Johanna finally confronted with during book?
4. How do most occult practices present themselves?
5. What does Johanna think that the operations are?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)