|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Hermanito chosen Pachita?
(a) Tom was not worthy of Hermanito.
(b) Pachita beckoned him from the dead.
(c) Johanna was not yet available.
(d) He appreciated Pachita's commitment to healing humanity.
2. How did another well known author feel about Hermanito/ Pachtia?
(a) She also felt as though she was around evil.
(b) She wished for Hermanito to die.
(c) She was mesmerized by Hermanito.
(d) She believed too much in Hermanito's ability to heal.
3. What important part of the plot happens during this section of the book?
(a) The climax.
(b) The introduction.
(c) The exposition.
(d) The resolution.
4. At the beginning of "The Encounter," why is the author frustrated?
(a) She failed a test.
(b) She lost a bet.
(c) She is late for a meeting with Pachita.
(d) She has just lost her boyfriend.
5. How close should we be to our inner witness?
(a) It should be pushed away.
(b) As close as we are to are family.
(c) We should experience ultimate intimacy.
(d) Our inner witness is a part of the occult.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author list in "The Means of Freedom?"
2. Where does the author usually encounter fretful spirits?
3. At the end of the book, what has the author abandoned?
4. In Johanna's opinion, what must all Christians do?
5. How does Satan disguise himself?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)