|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What flourished during the author's time at Wesleyan?
(a) Her ability to make friends.
(b) Her interest in theater and occultism.
(c) Her acting ability.
(d) Her love of boys.
2. During Johanna's friend's operation, how does Hermanito save him?
(a) A heart replacement.
(b) Conjuring more powerful spirits to heal him.
(d) By conducting a blood transfusion.
3. What effects do crucifixes and crosses have on the author?
(a) She does not notice them.
(b) They stir up angry feelings.
(c) They provide calmness in her chaotic life.
(d) She is confused by the crucifix.
4. Who are Johanna and Tom confronted by as they pull up to the house they are to visit?
(b) Her father.
(c) Dr. Carlos.
5. How does Johanna test her new beliefs?
(b) Logical questions.
(c) Speaking with Sheila and Os.
(d) She uses Biblically defined techniques.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is really in control of the minds working within the Mind Control group?
2. What is present on Pachita's alter?
3. At first, what did Mind Control mean to Johanna?
4. What is Cuauhtemoc?
5. What is the author's focus at the end of "Angry Shadows?"
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)