|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last part of the entire book about?
(a) The occult's winnings.
(b) Unity of mind controllers.
(c) A warning against the occult.
(d) A call to arms for God's people.
2. What does she feel her parents do not support her in?
(a) Johanna spending so much time with Pachita.
(b) Her embracing of Hermanito.
(c) Her conversion to Christianity.
3. How does Johanna's faith grow deeper?
(a) Condemning others.
(b) Through studying the Bible.
(c) Talking about it with friends.
(d) It is actually shaky.
4. What is Cuauhtemoc?
(a) Tom's foreign cousin.
(b) Johanna's guardian.
(c) A god that Pachita worships.
(d) An Aztec prince.
5. What flourished during the author's time at Wesleyan?
(a) Her ability to make friends.
(b) Her acting ability.
(c) Her love of boys.
(d) Her interest in theater and occultism.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Pachita's home described by Johanna?
2. What effects do crucifixes and crosses have on the author?
3. What does Hermanito hate about Pachita?
4. After her second encounter with Professor Koch, who does the author begin to see?
5. What do demons disguise their power as?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)