|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is "the blood of the lamb?"
(a) A symbol for the occult.
(b) A slaughtered lamb's blood.
(c) Jesus Christ's blood from the cross after he was crucified.
(d) A violent practice involving murder.
2. How does the author feel when Jesus appears to her?
(b) Scared and confused.
3. Where does Kim suggest Johanna go visit while on her journey through Europe?
4. What is the most infallible test?
(a) Believing on yourself.
(b) A person's inner witness.
(c) Reading the Bible.
(d) Asking the Pope for advice.
5. What does the author introduce Damon to in the chapter, Damon?
(a) Tiresias and Mephistopheles.
(b) Her friend Beck.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her mother and father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What flourished during the author's time at Wesleyan?
2. What are the names of Johanna's two new male friends?
3. This _____ is the story of experiences with the ____.
4. Who are Johanna and Tom confronted by as they pull up to the house they are to visit?
5. What theater was the author performing in DC?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)