|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is another and more sinister meaning of mind control?
(a) Controlling one's faith.
(b) Giving yourself to Satan.
(c) The group has no ill meanings.
(d) Brainwashing other people.
2. What reputation does she gain?
(a) She is promiscuous.
(b) People believe she is a witch.
(c) People think she is strange.
(d) She is very wise.
3. What frightening encounter does she have at the theater at Wesleyan?
(a) A person attacks her while working late at night.
(b) A male spirit haunts her.
(c) A female spirit haunts her.
(d) She falls in a trap door.
4. What is the title Exodus reminiscent of?
(a) Leaving ones home.
(b) Pachita leaving mind control.
(c) The Bible and the tale of the Jews exit from Egypt.
(d) Changing one's life.
5. How do most occult practices present themselves?
(a) Dark and evil.
(c) Safe and helpful.
(d) As a Godly, Christly influence.
Short Answer Questions
1. What or who is Teresias?
2. What of the author's shift in this section?
3. Are many of the author's points absolute?
4. What is Satan's influence like?
5. By the end of the chapter, what is she solely focusing on?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)