|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eventually, who does the author believe is really controlling the minds of the mind control group?
(b) An ancient God.
(c) By Satan.
(d) A man.
2. What does the author beg of the reader?
(a) To remember there is a beautiful side of evil.
(b) To accept Jesus.
(c) Pray to God.
(d) Join Christian groups.
3. What does the reader have a clear understanding of at the end of Chapter 9?
(b) That something bad is lurking in the future.
(c) A major shift will happen in Johanna's life.
(d) Who the author is and what is important to her.
4. Are many of the author's points absolute?
(a) In her opinion, yes.
(c) No, only God is absolute.
(d) No, only the Pope is absolute.
5. What gets the author through her childhood and adulthood?
(a) The feeling of comfort from the crucifix.
(b) Her close group of friends.
(c) Her fascination with acting.
(d) Her family's support.
Short Answer Questions
1. As the author looks at Pachita, what does she feel she is really seeing?
2. How close should we be to our inner witness?
3. What are Tim's honest intentions in regards to the Mind Control program?
4. Who did Great Aunt Dixie feel would inherit her gift?
5. What is the title Exodus reminiscent of?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)