|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Johanna end her relationship with Beck?
(a) Beck cheats on her.
(b) Johanna's father intensely dislikes Beck.
(c) She does not love Beck.
(d) Beck is too involved in his studies.
2. What does the author beg of the reader?
(a) To accept Jesus.
(b) Pray to God.
(c) To remember there is a beautiful side of evil.
(d) Join Christian groups.
3. At the beginning of "The Encounter," why is the author frustrated?
(a) She has just lost her boyfriend.
(b) She failed a test.
(c) She lost a bet.
(d) She is late for a meeting with Pachita.
4. During her travels abroad, what does Johanna frequently experience?
(a) Horrifying visions.
(b) Advice from her sister.
(c) A change of heart about her parents.
(d) New food and friends.
5. Who dies of occult like circumstances in "The Intruder?"
(a) Johanna's brother.
(b) A friend's father.
(c) A bishop's son.
(d) Johanna's boyfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Brainwashing is ________.
2. How has the Bible been manipulated by human hands?
3. Who dies in the section, Exodus?
4. What does the author believe to be the absolute word of God?
5. What do demons disguise their power as?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)