|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Name another presence of the occult in everyday lives.
2. What stories concerning her family is Johanna missing?
(a) Buying a family dog.
(b) Going on vacations.
(c) Going to church.
(d) Spending quality time.
3. Is Johanna excited about the Mind Control program?
(a) No, she thinks it is a gimmick and wants to discover the truth.
(b) Yes, she sees it as a way to be helpful.
(c) Yes, it is a way to escape her father.
(d) No, but she feels pressured by her father to complete the program.
4. Who is Johanna's second mentor?
(c) Her father.
(d) Dr. Carlos.
5. What is the author's search for Pachita representative of?
(a) A search for truth.
(b) The search for justice.
(c) Fleeing away from evil.
(d) The vileness of evil.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Johanna's opinion, what must all Christians do?
2. When the author is around Hermanito, who does she feel is protecting her?
3. Why has Hermanito chosen Pachita?
4. What do pastors have a duty to do for their communities?
5. What reputation does she gain?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)