|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author believe she has found after so many years of darkness?
(a) A new religion.
(b) A place of peace.
(c) A safe haven from non believers.
(d) A man to protect her.
2. What is one of the virtually impossible surgeries that Hermanito completes?
(a) He regenerates a person's fingers.
(b) An arm transplant.
(c) Torso transplant.
(d) A vertebral column replacement.
3. Who was the author unable to connect with?
(b) The healing spirit.
(c) The spirit of God.
4. What does the author introduce Damon to in the chapter, Damon?
(a) Her mother and father.
(b) Tiresias and Mephistopheles.
(c) Her friend Beck.
(d) Her sister.
5. Who are Johanna and Tom confronted by as they pull up to the house they are to visit?
(a) Dr. Carlos.
(c) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. On a narrative level, what does chapter one serve as for the rest of the book?
2. What does Shelia insist that Johanna read?
3. What is another and more sinister meaning of mind control?
4. Where does Johanna's father find the mind control program?
5. What does Teresias represent?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)