|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the author looks at Pachita, what does she feel she is really seeing?
(a) Evil forces.
(b) A mentor and teacher.
(c) The presence of God.
(d) A sinister satanic demon.
2. What does the author believe to be the absolute word of God?
(a) The Bible.
(b) God himself.
(c) Your own heart.
(d) The Pope.
3. What does Pachita keep on her alter?
(a) A crucifix.
(b) A statue of the devil.
(c) A clock.
(d) A Bible.
4. Who dies in the section, Exodus?
5. What is the metaphorical meaning of her pet snake?
(a) Snakes have long been aligned with God.
(b) It makes Johanna powerful.
(c) Nothing. Johanna enjoys her pet snake.
(d) The snake is evil. It is the embodiment of Satan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tom's philosophy in teaching Mind Control?
2. What or who is Teresias?
3. What is Shelia's nickname?
4. Where does her faith and roots of Christianity come from?
5. How does the author feel when Jesus appears to her?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)