|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author eventually think of Pachita's "true work?"
(a) She wants to worship Pachita.
(b) She wishes to heal as Pachita does.
(c) She wishes to be apart of Pachita's work.
(d) Pachita's true work is evil.
2. What does the author believe she has found after so many years of darkness?
(a) A place of peace.
(b) A new religion.
(c) A man to protect her.
(d) A safe haven from non believers.
3. Has Hermanito ever failed during a surgery?
(a) Yes, but not many times.
(b) Yes, but only a couple of times.
(c) Yes, but only with David.
(d) No, never.
4. What is another and more sinister meaning of mind control?
(a) Controlling one's faith.
(b) Giving yourself to Satan.
(c) The group has no ill meanings.
(d) Brainwashing other people.
5. What or who is Teresias?
(a) Johanna's first boyfriend.
(b) A statue.
(c) Johanna's one and only friend.
(d) A special doll from her childhood.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the author, what is the true quality of the occult practice?
2. What is one of the virtually impossible surgeries that Hermanito completes?
3. What do pastors have a duty to do for their communities?
4. Why has Hermanito chosen Pachita?
5. What is Johanna finally confronted with during book?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)