|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eventually, what is Johanna suggesting of the theater?
(a) The theater is a sanctuary.
(b) The theater is a kind of occult practice.
(c) The theater has great deals on movies.
(d) The theater is a comforting place.
2. What has Johanna removed from her life as New Foundation ends?
(b) All evil.
(c) Her own ideas.
(d) Her parents.
3. Who is really in control of the minds working within the Mind Control group?
4. Where is Chapel Hill?
(a) In Canada.
(b) In California.
(c) A part of the Art Institute of Boston.
(d) At the University of North Carloina.
5. What does she feel her parents do not support her in?
(a) Her conversion to Christianity.
(b) Johanna spending so much time with Pachita.
(c) Her embracing of Hermanito.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mephistopheles?
2. Does the author seem to love her family?
3. After one operation, what could the author see in Hermanito?
4. At first, what did Mind Control mean to Johanna?
5. What does Teresias represent?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)