|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does her faith and roots of Christianity come from?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her Catholic school.
(c) It appeared spontaneously.
(d) Her parents.
2. Who does the author meet after joining a couple of organizations?
(a) Her future husband, Randolph.
(b) Her new lover, Jason.
(c) Her best friend, Shannon.
(d) Her adoptive son, Jeffery.
3. What theater was the author performing in DC?
(a) The Met.
(b) Shakespeare Theater Company.
(c) JFK Performing Arts Center.
(d) Ford's Theatre.
4. How does the author feel that modern day Christian preachers and theologians treat life and teaching?
(a) They do not listen to God.
(b) They care too much for their own advice.
(c) They are too self righteous in their teachings.
(d) She thinks they downplay the wonderous nature of Jesus.
5. Where does the author usually encounter fretful spirits?
(a) In theater buildings.
(b) In graveyards.
(c) At school.
(d) In her home town.
Short Answer Questions
1. What effects do crucifixes and crosses have on the author?
2. What flourished during the author's time at Wesleyan?
3. What is Johanna's ultimate purpose that will be revealed later in the novel?
4. Who dies in the section, Exodus?
5. What frightening encounter does she have at the theater at Wesleyan?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)