|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of the virtually impossible surgeries that Hermanito completes?
(a) Torso transplant.
(b) An arm transplant.
(c) He regenerates a person's fingers.
(d) A vertebral column replacement.
2. What has happened in the first 14 chapters?
(a) A change of heart.
(b) The author tells her story.
(c) Resolution for her cause.
(d) Exposition of her true situation.
3. What does the author eventually think of Pachita's "true work?"
(a) She wants to worship Pachita.
(b) She wishes to heal as Pachita does.
(c) She wishes to be apart of Pachita's work.
(d) Pachita's true work is evil.
4. Where does the manifestation of God's power really come from?
(a) Faith in the religion's leaders.
(b) Inside believers.
(d) The belief from followers.
5. What disease did the author's childhood friend have?
(c) Untreatable cancer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is her snake's names?
2. According to the author, what do members of the Pentecostal or Evangelical churches really experience?
3. By the end of the chapter, what is she solely focusing on?
4. What does Johanna think that the operations are?
5. What does Damon get the author to do?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)