|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At first, how does Johanna think that Hermanito's surgeries can help others?
(a) She thinks academic medicine can learn from Hermanito.
(b) She would be able to learn from him and spread the knowledge throughout the world.
(c) She knows that true medicine is not what Hermanito practices.
(d) Hermanito is not willing to share is knowledge.
2. What is one of the virtually impossible surgeries that Hermanito completes?
(a) An arm transplant.
(b) He regenerates a person's fingers.
(c) Torso transplant.
(d) A vertebral column replacement.
3. What are the names of Johanna's two new male friends?
(a) Damon and Beck.
(b) Eric and Jason.
(c) Tom and Carlos.
(d) Stanley and Tom.
4. At first, what does Johanna think the Mind Control program does?
(a) Teaches people to tap into their Alpha Wave powers.
(b) Enhances spiritual healing techniques.
(c) Controls the minds of members.
(d) Rejects the teachings of Jesus.
5. What does Shelia insist that Johanna read?
(a) The Bible.
(b) The Torah.
(c) Her favorite poem.
(d) A self help book.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does the author seem to love her family?
2. Name one presence of the occult in our everyday lives?
3. Does the author have many happy memories of being with her family as a child?
4. What does the author eventually think of Pachita's "true work?"
5. Is Johanna excited about the Mind Control program?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)