|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author insist is important in leading a long and good life?
(a) Spending time with family.
(b) Adhering firmly to Christian faith.
(c) Quality time with friends.
(d) A balanced, healthy diet.
2. Where is Wesleyan located?
(b) New York City.
3. Who does Johanna feel very connected to during her childhood?
(a) The bishop's sons.
(b) Her love of theater.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her school work.
4. What is the last part of the entire book about?
(a) The occult's winnings.
(b) A warning against the occult.
(c) Unity of mind controllers.
(d) A call to arms for God's people.
5. Who is Great Aunt Dixie?
(a) An evil priestess.
(b) Simply Johanna's aunt.
(c) A woman famous for her spiritual powers.
(d) Pachita's relative.
Short Answer Questions
1. By the end of the chapter, what is she solely focusing on?
2. Name another presence of the occult in everyday lives.
3. Who is Dr. Carlos?
4. In "Mind Control," the author sees Jesus with a monstrous face. What does the author realize about this face?
5. How does Johanna test her new beliefs?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)