|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the chapter ends, what is Johanna richer with?
(c) Book options.
(d) Family ties.
2. What is the metaphorical meaning of her pet snake?
(a) Snakes have long been aligned with God.
(b) The snake is evil. It is the embodiment of Satan.
(c) Nothing. Johanna enjoys her pet snake.
(d) It makes Johanna powerful.
3. Where does the author usually encounter fretful spirits?
(a) At school.
(b) In graveyards.
(c) In theater buildings.
(d) In her home town.
4. What is present on Pachita's alter?
(a) St Joseph.
(b) The Virgin Mary.
(c) A picture of her mother.
(d) Cuauhtemoc, an Aztec warrior.
5. What is another and more sinister meaning of mind control?
(a) Controlling one's faith.
(b) The group has no ill meanings.
(c) Brainwashing other people.
(d) Giving yourself to Satan.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of "The Encounter," why is the author frustrated?
2. What gets the author through her childhood and adulthood?
3. During her travels abroad, what does Johanna frequently experience?
4. What does the author allow her parents to participate in?
5. What theater was the author performing in DC?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)