|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is another and more sinister meaning of mind control?
(a) The group has no ill meanings.
(b) Brainwashing other people.
(c) Controlling one's faith.
(d) Giving yourself to Satan.
2. Who did Great Aunt Dixie feel would inherit her gift?
(a) Johanna's sister, Kim.
(b) Johanna's mother.
(c) A family member from Johanna's generation.
(d) Cousin Andy.
3. What is her snake's names?
4. Does the author seem to love her family?
(a) She loves her parents but does not get along with her sister.
(b) No, she feels trapped by them.
(c) Yes, but only her sister.
(d) Yes, but with reservations.
5. What do pastors have a duty to do for their communities?
(a) Support all the parishioners.
(b) Keep their followers abreast of new religious developments.
(c) Discern between mental illness and Satanic possession.
(d) Explain to them the difference between good versus evil.
Short Answer Questions
1. Was was the author's childhood friend's name?
2. While the rest of the book will be dark, what does the author give the reader a glimpse of at the end of the chapter?
3. How did the evil being that lives in Johanna's house effect Johanna's life?
4. What is Tom's philosophy in teaching Mind Control?
5. What frightening encounter does she have at the theater at Wesleyan?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)