|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What frightening encounter does she have at the theater at Wesleyan?
(a) A female spirit haunts her.
(b) A person attacks her while working late at night.
(c) A male spirit haunts her.
(d) She falls in a trap door.
2. Who convinces Johanna to travel to Europe?
3. Who did Great Aunt Dixie feel would inherit her gift?
(a) Johanna's sister, Kim.
(b) A family member from Johanna's generation.
(c) Cousin Andy.
(d) Johanna's mother.
4. What does the author allow her parents to participate in?
(a) Her life with her husband.
(b) Some of Pachita's operations.
(c) Her school plays.
(d) Spells and rituals.
5. What important part of the plot happens during this section of the book?
(a) The resolution.
(b) The introduction.
(c) The climax.
(d) The exposition.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens in Washington D.C.?
2. Who does the author meet after joining a couple of organizations?
3. How does Johanna test her new beliefs?
4. Does Johanna ever see Pachita again after visiting Europe?
5. Name one presence of the occult in our everyday lives?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)