|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is another and more sinister meaning of mind control?
(a) The group has no ill meanings.
(b) Brainwashing other people.
(c) Giving yourself to Satan.
(d) Controlling one's faith.
2. Was was the author's childhood friend's name?
3. What makes the young author's life difficult?
(a) She is not an attractive girl.
(b) She hears voices and sees evil beings.
(c) She does not have many friends.
(d) She is beaten by her parents.
4. What does she feel her parents do not support her in?
(a) Her conversion to Christianity.
(b) Her embracing of Hermanito.
(d) Johanna spending so much time with Pachita.
5. What other of Johanna's powers have improved?
(a) Mind reading ability.
(b) Her ability to mentally communicate across physical distances.
(c) Future telling.
(d) Brainwashing ability.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Damon get the author to do?
2. What are Tim's honest intentions in regards to the Mind Control program?
3. According to the author, what does the occult's growing influence and presence represent?
4. What is the title Exodus reminiscent of?
5. What does the author introduce Damon to in the chapter, Damon?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)