|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beck help the author through?
(a) Recovery from her attack.
(b) Horrifying experiences with evil spirits.
(c) Her thesis project.
(d) Discovering God.
2. Who is Dr. Carlos?
(a) Mind Control researcher.
(c) A respected doctor, priest, and supporter of Mind Control.
(d) Powerful psychic and psychologist.
3. Who are Johanna and Tom confronted by as they pull up to the house they are to visit?
(a) Dr. Carlos.
(b) Her father.
4. According to the author, what does the occult's growing influence and presence represent?
(a) It is a sign that the End of Times is near.
(b) Satan's presence.
(c) A new wave of evil in the world.
(d) God's blessings.
5. What important part of the plot happens during this section of the book?
(a) The introduction.
(b) The exposition.
(c) The resolution.
(d) The climax.
Short Answer Questions
1. Was was the author's childhood friend's name?
2. Because Johanna and Tom are late to the meeting, what does she miss?
3. At the beginning of "The Encounter," why is the author frustrated?
4. Who was the author unable to connect with?
5. Where is Wesleyan located?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)