|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the first three quarters of the book concern itself with?
(a) Meeting her husband.
(c) Her childhood.
(d) Experiences of the occult.
2. What is her snake's names?
3. Who did Great Aunt Dixie feel would inherit her gift?
(a) Cousin Andy.
(b) Johanna's mother.
(c) Johanna's sister, Kim.
(d) A family member from Johanna's generation.
4. Does the author have many happy memories of being with her family as a child?
(a) Yes she does but she feels as though something is missing.
(b) No, her parents were very cruel to their children.
(c) No, she could not stand being around her sister.
(d) Yes, but only with her sister.
5. What is Johanna finally confronted with during book?
(a) Her love for Beck and Damon.
(b) The choice between Satan and God and good and evil.
(c) Hermanito's true evil.
(d) Satan's true face.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the author what does Pachita attempt to disguise her work as?
2. How does Johanna's faith grow deeper?
3. How does the author feel when Jesus appears to her?
4. What does the author eventually think of Pachita's "true work?"
5. How did another well known author feel about Hermanito/ Pachtia?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)