|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of neighborhood does Johanna live in as a child?
(c) A farm.
2. What does the author think was the real cause of healings?
(a) Tom's enhanced powers.
(b) Evil spirits of satanic origin.
(c) Enhanced connections to kind spirits.
3. How does the author feel when Jesus appears to her?
(b) Scared and confused.
4. What does the author fail to do as her stay begins to move away from being strictly narrative?
(a) Stay positive.
(b) Change her mind.
(c) Keep objectivity.
(d) Stay strong.
5. While the rest of the book will be dark, what does the author give the reader a glimpse of at the end of the chapter?
(a) The evil that lurks within us all.
(c) The vitality of youth.
(d) Faith is a forgotten feeling.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Hermanito breaks down in tears, what does he call himself?
2. What is the importance of the title "New Foundation?"
3. Are many of the author's points absolute?
4. Name one presence of the occult in our everyday lives?
5. Who is chosen to be Johanna's first mentor?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)