|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What or who is Teresias?
(a) A statue.
(b) Johanna's first boyfriend.
(c) A special doll from her childhood.
(d) Johanna's one and only friend.
2. Who convinces Johanna to travel to Europe?
3. How does the author feel that modern day Christian preachers and theologians treat life and teaching?
(a) She thinks they downplay the wonderous nature of Jesus.
(b) They are too self righteous in their teachings.
(c) They do not listen to God.
(d) They care too much for their own advice.
4. In "Mind Control," the author sees Jesus with a monstrous face. What does the author realize about this face?
(a) She does not think it is Jesus.
(b) It is an evil spirit.
(c) It is the true face of Satan impersonating Jesus.
(d) The face is a projection of fear.
5. What is the only true source of inspiration for true faith?
(a) The Bible.
(b) Spiritual Guides.
(c) Religious leaders.
(d) The Koran.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the author's search for Pachita representative of?
2. Why has Hermanito chosen Pachita?
3. What effects do crucifixes and crosses have on the author?
4. Who dies in the section, Exodus?
5. What type of neighborhood does Johanna live in as a child?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)