|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At first, what does Johanna think the Mind Control program does?
(a) Rejects the teachings of Jesus.
(b) Teaches people to tap into their Alpha Wave powers.
(c) Enhances spiritual healing techniques.
(d) Controls the minds of members.
2. What does Shelia insist that Johanna read?
(a) The Torah.
(b) Her favorite poem.
(c) A self help book.
(d) The Bible.
3. What is Johanna's father concerned about at the beginning of Chapter 10?
(a) Her work with Pachita.
(b) His wife's help.
(c) His job.
(d) His daughters' relationships.
4. What is the atmosphere of the beginning of the book?
(a) Mysterious and confused.
(b) Light and airy.
(c) Fun and whimsical.
(d) Stormy, dark and oppressive.
5. What are these beings?
(a) Creations of Johanna's imagination.
(b) They do not actually exist.
(c) Large, overwhelming beings.
(d) Very small, ruddy looking creatures.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does she discover at Chapel Hill's theater?
2. What theater was the author performing in DC?
3. What effects do crucifixes and crosses have on the author?
4. Where is Chapel Hill?
5. Where does Johanna's father find the mind control program?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)