|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What disease did the author's childhood friend have?
(a) Untreatable cancer.
2. What type of school did the author attend?
(a) A public Mexican school.
(b) Johanna was home schooled.
(c) A Jewish Day School.
(d) Catholic School.
3. What is her snake's names?
4. Who are Johanna and Tom confronted by as they pull up to the house they are to visit?
(a) Her father.
(d) Dr. Carlos.
5. Who dies in the section, Exodus?
Short Answer Questions
1. As the author looks at Pachita, what does she feel she is really seeing?
2. Who did Great Aunt Dixie feel would inherit her gift?
3. What Christian organizations does she join?
4. What does the author's interest in the occult do to her social life?
5. Who is Hermanito?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)