|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Dr. Carlos?
(b) Mind Control researcher.
(c) A respected doctor, priest, and supporter of Mind Control.
(d) Powerful psychic and psychologist.
2. Has Hermanito ever failed during a surgery?
(a) No, never.
(b) Yes, but only with David.
(c) Yes, but not many times.
(d) Yes, but only a couple of times.
3. What does the author eventually think of Pachita's "true work?"
(a) She wishes to heal as Pachita does.
(b) She wishes to be apart of Pachita's work.
(c) She wants to worship Pachita.
(d) Pachita's true work is evil.
4. What does the author introduce Damon to in the chapter, Damon?
(a) Her mother and father.
(b) Her friend Beck.
(c) Tiresias and Mephistopheles.
(d) Her sister.
5. What happens to Johanna at the end of college?
(a) She realizes that the theater is not safe for her.
(b) Returns to Mexico.
(c) She gets an internship with a friend of the family.
(d) Travels abroad.
Short Answer Questions
1. What leads her to accept Beck's marriage proposal?
2. What does she feel her parents do not support her in?
3. What was present in the author's family situation before she was born?
4. What does the first three quarters of the book concern itself with?
5. What does Pachita keep on her alter?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)