|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does her faith and roots of Christianity come from?
(a) It appeared spontaneously.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her parents.
(d) Her Catholic school.
2. Who dies of occult like circumstances in "The Intruder?"
(a) A bishop's son.
(b) A friend's father.
(c) Johanna's brother.
(d) Johanna's boyfriend.
3. What is the author's search for Pachita representative of?
(a) The search for justice.
(b) The vileness of evil.
(c) A search for truth.
(d) Fleeing away from evil.
4. How does the author feel after the drugs have worn off?
(a) Tired and relieved.
(b) Like spirits are trapped inside of her.
(d) Angry with Damon.
5. Who is Great Aunt Dixie?
(a) Pachita's relative.
(b) A woman famous for her spiritual powers.
(c) An evil priestess.
(d) Simply Johanna's aunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Johanna finally confronted with during book?
2. Who was the author unable to connect with?
3. What Christian organizations does she join?
4. Is Johanna excited about the Mind Control program?
5. What does the author's interest in the occult do to her social life?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)