|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author fail to do as her stay begins to move away from being strictly narrative?
(a) Keep objectivity.
(b) Change her mind.
(c) Stay strong.
(d) Stay positive.
2. How did another well known author feel about Hermanito/ Pachtia?
(a) She was mesmerized by Hermanito.
(b) She wished for Hermanito to die.
(c) She also felt as though she was around evil.
(d) She believed too much in Hermanito's ability to heal.
3. Eventually, who does the author believe is really controlling the minds of the mind control group?
(a) By Satan.
(b) A man.
(c) An ancient God.
4. What type of neighborhood does Johanna live in as a child?
(b) A farm.
5. What does the author insist is important in leading a long and good life?
(a) Spending time with family.
(b) A balanced, healthy diet.
(c) Quality time with friends.
(d) Adhering firmly to Christian faith.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Wesleyan located?
2. What is Johanna's father concerned about at the beginning of Chapter 10?
3. What are Tim's honest intentions in regards to the Mind Control program?
4. What does the author believe her parents are responsible for?
5. What is the atmosphere of the beginning of the book?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)