|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What other of Johanna's powers have improved?
(a) Future telling.
(b) Mind reading ability.
(c) Her ability to mentally communicate across physical distances.
(d) Brainwashing ability.
2. What does Damon get the author to do?
(a) Create a play with him.
(b) Try marijuana.
(c) Take hallucinogenic drugs.
(d) Sleep with him.
3. Why has Hermanito chosen Pachita?
(a) Johanna was not yet available.
(b) Pachita beckoned him from the dead.
(c) He appreciated Pachita's commitment to healing humanity.
(d) Tom was not worthy of Hermanito.
4. In "The Intruder," what does the author hear to alert her of the being that follows her?
(a) Sinister laughing.
(b) Shuffling feet.
(c) Grating, grinding noises.
5. Where does Kim suggest Johanna go visit while on her journey through Europe?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who convinces Johanna to travel to Europe?
2. What theater was the author performing in DC?
3. How do most occult practices present themselves?
4. According to the author what does Pachita attempt to disguise her work as?
5. What does the author allow her parents to participate in?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)