|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Johanna feel very connected to during her childhood?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her love of theater.
(c) The bishop's sons.
(d) Her school work.
2. At first, what does Johanna think the Mind Control program does?
(a) Controls the minds of members.
(b) Enhances spiritual healing techniques.
(c) Rejects the teachings of Jesus.
(d) Teaches people to tap into their Alpha Wave powers.
3. Where does Johanna's father find the mind control program?
(a) An ad in a magazine.
(b) Through a church.
(c) In the newspaper.
(d) On the internet.
4. Is Johanna excited about the Mind Control program?
(a) Yes, she sees it as a way to be helpful.
(b) No, but she feels pressured by her father to complete the program.
(c) No, she thinks it is a gimmick and wants to discover the truth.
(d) Yes, it is a way to escape her father.
5. What effects do crucifixes and crosses have on the author?
(a) They stir up angry feelings.
(b) She is confused by the crucifix.
(c) They provide calmness in her chaotic life.
(d) She does not notice them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Johanna become depressed?
2. Brainwashing is ________.
3. What do Damon and Beck's names resemble?
4. What is the title Exodus reminiscent of?
5. What does Johanna think that the operations are?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)