|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Johanna become depressed?
(a) Darker spirits are very attracted to her and will not leave her be.
(b) Her sister has run away from home.
(c) Her mother has died.
(d) Damon does not return her feelings.
2. At first, how does Johanna think that Hermanito's surgeries can help others?
(a) She knows that true medicine is not what Hermanito practices.
(b) She thinks academic medicine can learn from Hermanito.
(c) Hermanito is not willing to share is knowledge.
(d) She would be able to learn from him and spread the knowledge throughout the world.
3. What happens in Washington D.C.?
(a) A professor tries to take advantage of her.
(b) She gets injured while acting.
(c) A spirit violently attacked her.
(d) Johanna fights with Damon.
4. What is the title Exodus reminiscent of?
(a) Leaving ones home.
(b) Pachita leaving mind control.
(c) Changing one's life.
(d) The Bible and the tale of the Jews exit from Egypt.
5. What Christian organizations does she join?
(a) Fellowship of the Sun.
(b) Light and Power House.
(c) The Church of Mary and Jesus.
(d) The Good Faith Church.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are Johanna and Tom confronted by as they pull up to the house they are to visit?
2. What does Shelia insist that Johanna read?
3. What operations does she witness?
4. When the author is around Hermanito, who does she feel is protecting her?
5. What does the author's interest in the occult do to her social life?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)