|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By the end of the chapter, what is she solely focusing on?
(a) Her fractured relationship with her parents.
(b) Her new marriage.
(c) Her new relationship with God.
(d) Ending her relationship with her lover.
2. Does the author seem to love her family?
(a) Yes, but with reservations.
(b) She loves her parents but does not get along with her sister.
(c) Yes, but only her sister.
(d) No, she feels trapped by them.
3. What does the reader have a clear understanding of at the end of Chapter 9?
(a) That something bad is lurking in the future.
(c) A major shift will happen in Johanna's life.
(d) Who the author is and what is important to her.
4. Who does Johanna feel very connected to during her childhood?
(a) The bishop's sons.
(b) Her love of theater.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her school work.
5. What does Beck help the author through?
(a) Horrifying experiences with evil spirits.
(b) Recovery from her attack.
(c) Her thesis project.
(d) Discovering God.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the first three quarters of the book concern itself with?
2. Who is Hermanito?
3. Why does Johanna end her relationship with Beck?
4. What does Johanna envision her mind laboratory to be like?
5. What makes the young author's life difficult?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)