|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Johanna's second mentor?
(b) Her father.
(d) Dr. Carlos.
2. What does the author insist is important in leading a long and good life?
(a) Adhering firmly to Christian faith.
(b) A balanced, healthy diet.
(c) Spending time with family.
(d) Quality time with friends.
3. According to the author what does Pachita attempt to disguise her work as?
(a) Pagan rituals.
(c) God's work.
4. When Hermanito breaks down in tears, what does he call himself?
(a) A coward.
(b) A god.
(c) All knowing.
(d) All powerful.
5. How does Johanna test her new beliefs?
(a) Logical questions.
(b) Speaking with Sheila and Os.
(c) She uses Biblically defined techniques.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the author feel she really commits herself to Jesus?
2. What is the only true source of inspiration for true faith?
3. What happens in Washington D.C.?
4. What is a pseudonym?
5. What are Tim's honest intentions in regards to the Mind Control program?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)