|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who becomes the antagonist for the book?
(b) Professor Koch.
2. Who convinces Johanna to travel to Europe?
3. At first, what does Johanna think the Mind Control program does?
(a) Rejects the teachings of Jesus.
(b) Controls the minds of members.
(c) Teaches people to tap into their Alpha Wave powers.
(d) Enhances spiritual healing techniques.
4. Eventually, who does the author believe is really controlling the minds of the mind control group?
(a) An ancient God.
(b) A man.
(c) By Satan.
5. Does the author seem to love her family?
(a) No, she feels trapped by them.
(b) Yes, but only her sister.
(c) Yes, but with reservations.
(d) She loves her parents but does not get along with her sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the last part of the entire book about?
2. Eventually, what is Johanna suggesting of the theater?
3. At the beginning of "The Encounter," why is the author frustrated?
4. What frightening encounter does she have at the theater at Wesleyan?
5. What is a pseudonym?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)