|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Teresias represent?
(a) Evil and darkness.
(c) Goodness and light in Johanna's life.
(d) A trusted companion.
2. What Christian organizations does she join?
(a) The Good Faith Church.
(b) Light and Power House.
(c) The Church of Mary and Jesus.
(d) Fellowship of the Sun.
3. What is missing about the author's upbringing?
(a) A close family unit.
(b) Lots of friends.
(c) The presence of religion.
4. In "The Encounter," what literary device is used many times?
5. Who convinces Johanna to travel to Europe?
Short Answer Questions
1. Does the author have many happy memories of being with her family as a child?
2. What does the author insist is important in leading a long and good life?
3. What are the names of Johanna's two new male friends?
4. During her travels abroad, what does Johanna frequently experience?
5. Who dies of occult like circumstances in "The Intruder?"
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)