|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is truly at the core of Pachita's work?
(a) God's grace.
(d) Pure evil.
2. Who dies in the section, Exodus?
3. Where does her faith and roots of Christianity come from?
(a) Her parents.
(b) Her Catholic school.
(c) It appeared spontaneously.
(d) Her husband.
4. Eventually, what is Johanna suggesting of the theater?
(a) The theater has great deals on movies.
(b) The theater is a kind of occult practice.
(c) The theater is a sanctuary.
(d) The theater is a comforting place.
5. What does Pachita keep on her alter?
(a) A crucifix.
(b) A statue of the devil.
(c) A Bible.
(d) A clock.
Short Answer Questions
1. What stories concerning her family is Johanna missing?
2. According to the author, what is the true quality of the occult practice?
3. At first, what did Mind Control mean to Johanna?
4. Who are Johanna and Tom confronted by as they pull up to the house they are to visit?
5. Who convinces Johanna to travel to Europe?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)