|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johanna envision her mind laboratory to be like?
(a) A luxurious room full of crystal.
(b) The theater at Chapel Hill.
(c) An indoor park.
(d) Her childhood bedroom.
2. Why does Johanna become depressed?
(a) Her sister has run away from home.
(b) Damon does not return her feelings.
(c) Darker spirits are very attracted to her and will not leave her be.
(d) Her mother has died.
3. What are these beings?
(a) Large, overwhelming beings.
(b) They do not actually exist.
(c) Very small, ruddy looking creatures.
(d) Creations of Johanna's imagination.
4. In "The Encounter," what literary device is used many times?
5. How does the author feel after the drugs have worn off?
(a) Like spirits are trapped inside of her.
(c) Tired and relieved.
(d) Angry with Damon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Chapel Hill?
2. Where does Johanna's father find the mind control program?
3. Why does the author resent her parents?
4. What are Tim's honest intentions in regards to the Mind Control program?
5. What does the reader have a clear understanding of at the end of Chapter 9?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)