|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the author looks at Pachita, what does she feel she is really seeing?
(a) A mentor and teacher.
(b) The presence of God.
(c) Evil forces.
(d) A sinister satanic demon.
2. Why does Johanna become depressed?
(a) Her mother has died.
(b) Her sister has run away from home.
(c) Damon does not return her feelings.
(d) Darker spirits are very attracted to her and will not leave her be.
3. What is the author's focus at the end of "Angry Shadows?"
(a) Atonement for past sins.
(b) The author understands that her gifts may be from Satan.
(c) Her gifts are a manifestation of God's spirit.
(d) Repenting for her powers.
4. What is Johanna finally confronted with during book?
(a) Her love for Beck and Damon.
(b) The choice between Satan and God and good and evil.
(c) Satan's true face.
(d) Hermanito's true evil.
5. What is her snake's names?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Johanna removed from her life as New Foundation ends?
2. Where does Damon take the author on this excursion?
3. What does she feel her parents do not support her in?
4. What is another and more sinister meaning of mind control?
5. Who was the author unable to connect with?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)