|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the reader have a clear understanding of at the end of Chapter 9?
(b) That something bad is lurking in the future.
(c) Who the author is and what is important to her.
(d) A major shift will happen in Johanna's life.
2. What reputation does she gain?
(a) She is promiscuous.
(b) She is very wise.
(c) People believe she is a witch.
(d) People think she is strange.
3. Where does Kim suggest Johanna go visit while on her journey through Europe?
4. Where does her faith and roots of Christianity come from?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her Catholic school.
(c) Her parents.
(d) It appeared spontaneously.
5. What is the title Exodus reminiscent of?
(a) Pachita leaving mind control.
(b) Changing one's life.
(c) Leaving ones home.
(d) The Bible and the tale of the Jews exit from Egypt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who becomes the antagonist for the book?
2. Who does the author meet after joining a couple of organizations?
3. What flourished during the author's time at Wesleyan?
4. What makes the young author's life difficult?
5. What effects do crucifixes and crosses have on the author?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)