|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the Mind Control program advertise itself to the public?
(a) A way to join forces with God.
(b) A religion.
(c) A new way of thinking about life.
(d) It offered relief from mental troubles and improved mental capacity.
2. What was present in the author's family situation before she was born?
(a) The grace of God.
(b) Satanic influences.
(c) Discord from the community.
(d) Unrest in her parents relationship.
3. Where does Kim suggest Johanna go visit while on her journey through Europe?
4. How does Johanna's faith grow deeper?
(a) Condemning others.
(b) Talking about it with friends.
(c) It is actually shaky.
(d) Through studying the Bible.
5. What does the first three quarters of the book concern itself with?
(a) Experiences of the occult.
(b) Meeting her husband.
(c) Her childhood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the names of Johanna's two new male friends?
2. How do most occult practices present themselves?
3. Who is Great Aunt Dixie?
4. What does Pachita keep on her alter?
5. Who is Hermanito?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)