|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the first three quarters of the book concern itself with?
(a) Meeting her husband.
(b) Experiences of the occult.
(c) Her childhood.
2. After her second encounter with Professor Koch, who does the author begin to see?
(a) Beck because he comforts her.
(b) Damon because he comforts her.
(c) The Little People.
(d) Professor Amelia.
3. What makes the young author's life difficult?
(a) She hears voices and sees evil beings.
(b) She does not have many friends.
(c) She is not an attractive girl.
(d) She is beaten by her parents.
4. What is a pseudonym?
(a) Someone you aspire to be.
(b) A disguise.
(c) A fake name.
(d) A change in personality.
5. What does the author introduce Damon to in the chapter, Damon?
(a) Her friend Beck.
(b) Her mother and father.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Tiresias and Mephistopheles.
Short Answer Questions
1. While the rest of the book will be dark, what does the author give the reader a glimpse of at the end of the chapter?
2. Where does Johanna's father find the mind control program?
3. While clearing her life of the occult, what does Johanna also clear her life of?
4. What is the atmosphere of the beginning of the book?
5. What has Johanna removed from her life as New Foundation ends?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)