|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the author resent her parents?
(a) They refuse to help her financially.
(b) They sent her sister away from her.
(c) Her parents condemn Johanna for her beliefs.
(d) Their support for Pachita.
2. What is one of the virtually impossible surgeries that Hermanito completes?
(a) An arm transplant.
(b) He regenerates a person's fingers.
(c) A vertebral column replacement.
(d) Torso transplant.
3. Where does the story pick back up in Chapter 10?
(a) With Johanna's trip to Europe.
(b) Johanna's wedding.
(c) Johanna joining the Mind Control Program.
(d) With the author's first encounter of Pachita.
4. At first, what did Mind Control mean to Johanna?
(a) A way to control one's own mind.
(b) A way to control her family.
(d) A way to make Damon love her again.
5. Has Hermanito ever failed during a surgery?
(a) Yes, but not many times.
(b) Yes, but only a couple of times.
(c) Yes, but only with David.
(d) No, never.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Hermanito chosen Pachita?
2. As the chapter ends, what is Johanna richer with?
3. What does the author allow her parents to participate in?
4. What or who is Teresias?
5. What are the names of Johanna's two new male friends?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)