|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Mind Control," the author sees Jesus with a monstrous face. What does the author realize about this face?
(a) It is an evil spirit.
(b) She does not think it is Jesus.
(c) The face is a projection of fear.
(d) It is the true face of Satan impersonating Jesus.
2. What does Damon get the author to do?
(a) Take hallucinogenic drugs.
(b) Try marijuana.
(c) Create a play with him.
(d) Sleep with him.
3. What theater was the author performing in DC?
(a) Ford's Theatre.
(b) JFK Performing Arts Center.
(c) Shakespeare Theater Company.
(d) The Met.
4. Who is really in control of the minds working within the Mind Control group?
5. Brainwashing is ________.
(a) Changing your mind of your own free will.
(b) A spiritual meditation.
(c) A coercive technique used to change beliefs.
(d) Flushing your brain with fluids.
Short Answer Questions
1. What other of Johanna's powers have improved?
2. What does the author eventually think of Pachita's "true work?"
3. How do most occult practices present themselves?
4. How is Pachita's home described by Johanna?
5. What does the author believe her parents are responsible for?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)