|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the author what does Pachita attempt to disguise her work as?
(a) Pagan rituals.
(d) God's work.
2. This _____ is the story of experiences with the ____.
(a) Tale; illusionists.
(b) Narrative; mind controllers.
(c) Narrative; occult.
(d) Story; soldiers.
3. In "The Encounter," what literary device is used many times?
4. What stories concerning her family is Johanna missing?
(a) Spending quality time.
(b) Buying a family dog.
(c) Going on vacations.
(d) Going to church.
5. Does the author seem to love her family?
(a) No, she feels trapped by them.
(b) Yes, but only her sister.
(c) Yes, but with reservations.
(d) She loves her parents but does not get along with her sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the nuns treat the author?
2. What is the last part of the entire book about?
3. What does the first three quarters of the book concern itself with?
4. What is the only true source of inspiration for true faith?
5. What does the author insist is important in leading a long and good life?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)