|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Cuauhtemoc?
(a) Tom's foreign cousin.
(b) Johanna's guardian.
(c) An Aztec prince.
(d) A god that Pachita worships.
2. What makes the young author's life difficult?
(a) She hears voices and sees evil beings.
(b) She is beaten by her parents.
(c) She does not have many friends.
(d) She is not an attractive girl.
3. What does the author insist is important in leading a long and good life?
(a) Adhering firmly to Christian faith.
(b) Spending time with family.
(c) Quality time with friends.
(d) A balanced, healthy diet.
4. What is her snake's names?
5. At first, what does Johanna think the Mind Control program does?
(a) Rejects the teachings of Jesus.
(b) Controls the minds of members.
(c) Teaches people to tap into their Alpha Wave powers.
(d) Enhances spiritual healing techniques.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does her faith and roots of Christianity come from?
2. What are the names of Johanna's two new male friends?
3. What is the last part of the entire book about?
4. What is missing about the author's upbringing?
5. Who did Great Aunt Dixie feel would inherit her gift?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)