|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who dies of occult like circumstances in "The Intruder?"
(a) Johanna's brother.
(b) A bishop's son.
(c) A friend's father.
(d) Johanna's boyfriend.
2. What leads her to accept Beck's marriage proposal?
(a) Beck's continued comfort.
(b) She feels lost without Beck.
(c) Her friends push her to accept it.
3. Who is really in control of the minds working within the Mind Control group?
4. Chapters 2-9 mostly dealt with _______, setting a background for the story.
5. What is the metaphorical meaning of her pet snake?
(a) The snake is evil. It is the embodiment of Satan.
(b) Snakes have long been aligned with God.
(c) Nothing. Johanna enjoys her pet snake.
(d) It makes Johanna powerful.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the author's search for Pachita representative of?
2. How does the Mind Control program advertise itself to the public?
3. Where does the author usually encounter fretful spirits?
4. What is Cuauhtemoc?
5. What are these beings?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)