|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is her snake's names?
2. At first, what does Johanna think the Mind Control program does?
(a) Controls the minds of members.
(b) Teaches people to tap into their Alpha Wave powers.
(c) Rejects the teachings of Jesus.
(d) Enhances spiritual healing techniques.
3. In "The Encounter," what literary device is used many times?
4. Who is really in control of the minds working within the Mind Control group?
5. Who is chosen to be Johanna's first mentor?
(a) Sheila Bird.
(b) Jesus Christ.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author eventually think of Pachita's "true work?"
2. What do Damon and Beck's names resemble?
3. On a narrative level, what does chapter one serve as for the rest of the book?
4. What type of school did the author attend?
5. What does Johanna become very skilled in by working with Mind Control?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)