|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the author what does Pachita attempt to disguise her work as?
(a) God's work.
(c) Pagan rituals.
2. What does the author believe her parents are responsible for?
(a) Exposing her to adult behavior.
(b) Allowing bad influences of other people to be present.
(c) Darkness that is present during her early years.
(d) Verbal abuse toward her and her sister.
3. What is the only true source of inspiration for true faith?
(a) The Koran.
(b) Religious leaders.
(c) Spiritual Guides.
(d) The Bible.
4. In "Mind Control," the author sees Jesus with a monstrous face. What does the author realize about this face?
(a) She does not think it is Jesus.
(b) The face is a projection of fear.
(c) It is the true face of Satan impersonating Jesus.
(d) It is an evil spirit.
5. What leads her to accept Beck's marriage proposal?
(a) Beck's continued comfort.
(c) She feels lost without Beck.
(d) Her friends push her to accept it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Mind Control program advertise itself to the public?
2. What does the author's interest in the occult do to her social life?
3. Where is Chapel Hill?
4. What is truly at the core of Pachita's work?
5. What makes the young author's life difficult?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)