|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Brainwashing is ________.
(a) Changing your mind of your own free will.
(b) A coercive technique used to change beliefs.
(c) A spiritual meditation.
(d) Flushing your brain with fluids.
2. What is present on Pachita's alter?
(a) The Virgin Mary.
(b) St Joseph.
(c) A picture of her mother.
(d) Cuauhtemoc, an Aztec warrior.
3. What does Teresias represent?
(a) A trusted companion.
(c) Goodness and light in Johanna's life.
(d) Evil and darkness.
4. What does Damon get the author to do?
(a) Take hallucinogenic drugs.
(b) Try marijuana.
(c) Create a play with him.
(d) Sleep with him.
5. How do most occult practices present themselves?
(a) Safe and helpful.
(c) Dark and evil.
(d) As a Godly, Christly influence.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is really in control of the minds working within the Mind Control group?
2. What are these beings?
3. At first, what does Johanna think the Mind Control program does?
4. What does the first three quarters of the book concern itself with?
5. What type of school did the author attend?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)