|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While the rest of the book will be dark, what does the author give the reader a glimpse of at the end of the chapter?
(a) The evil that lurks within us all.
(b) Faith is a forgotten feeling.
(c) The vitality of youth.
2. What do Damon and Beck's names resemble?
(a) Dane and Beckon.
(b) Dangerous and Reckoning.
(c) Demon and Beckon.
(d) Dane and Reckoning.
3. What do her encounters with spirits mean for the author?
(a) She feels as though she is going insane.
(b) Evil spirits looking to ruin her life.
(c) Her dead aunt's way of staying in touch.
(d) Manifestations of her connection with the spirit world.
4. What does the author eventually think of Pachita's "true work?"
(a) She wishes to be apart of Pachita's work.
(b) She wishes to heal as Pachita does.
(c) She wants to worship Pachita.
(d) Pachita's true work is evil.
5. Does the author seem to love her family?
(a) No, she feels trapped by them.
(b) Yes, but only her sister.
(c) Yes, but with reservations.
(d) She loves her parents but does not get along with her sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is really in control of the minds working within the Mind Control group?
2. What was present in the author's family situation before she was born?
3. What is missing about the author's upbringing?
4. What theater was the author performing in DC?
5. What does she discover at Chapel Hill's theater?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)