|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapters 2-9 mostly dealt with _______, setting a background for the story.
2. Who is really in control of the minds working within the Mind Control group?
3. Who is chosen to be Johanna's first mentor?
(a) Jesus Christ.
(d) Sheila Bird.
4. Is Johanna excited about the Mind Control program?
(a) Yes, she sees it as a way to be helpful.
(b) No, she thinks it is a gimmick and wants to discover the truth.
(c) No, but she feels pressured by her father to complete the program.
(d) Yes, it is a way to escape her father.
5. Who did Great Aunt Dixie feel would inherit her gift?
(a) Cousin Andy.
(b) A family member from Johanna's generation.
(c) Johanna's mother.
(d) Johanna's sister, Kim.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of "The Encounter," why is the author frustrated?
2. Who is Great Aunt Dixie?
3. How did the nuns treat the author?
4. How do most occult practices present themselves?
5. What are the names of Johanna's two new male friends?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)