|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What theater was the author performing in DC?
(a) Shakespeare Theater Company.
(b) JFK Performing Arts Center.
(c) Ford's Theatre.
(d) The Met.
2. How does the author feel after the drugs have worn off?
(a) Tired and relieved.
(b) Angry with Damon.
(d) Like spirits are trapped inside of her.
3. What reputation does she gain?
(a) She is very wise.
(b) She is promiscuous.
(c) People think she is strange.
(d) People believe she is a witch.
4. Where is Wesleyan located?
(b) New York City.
5. What other of Johanna's powers have improved?
(a) Future telling.
(b) Brainwashing ability.
(c) Her ability to mentally communicate across physical distances.
(d) Mind reading ability.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the author usually encounter fretful spirits?
2. What do Damon and Beck's names resemble?
3. What does Dr. Carlos think of Tom and his Mind Control program?
4. What stories concerning her family is Johanna missing?
5. How do most occult practices present themselves?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)