|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author believe her parents are responsible for?
(a) Verbal abuse toward her and her sister.
(b) Exposing her to adult behavior.
(c) Darkness that is present during her early years.
(d) Allowing bad influences of other people to be present.
2. What frightening encounter does she have at the theater at Wesleyan?
(a) She falls in a trap door.
(b) A male spirit haunts her.
(c) A female spirit haunts her.
(d) A person attacks her while working late at night.
3. What does Johanna envision her mind laboratory to be like?
(a) A luxurious room full of crystal.
(b) An indoor park.
(c) The theater at Chapel Hill.
(d) Her childhood bedroom.
4. After her second encounter with Professor Koch, who does the author begin to see?
(a) Professor Amelia.
(b) Damon because he comforts her.
(c) The Little People.
(d) Beck because he comforts her.
5. Who is Mephistopheles?
(a) A statue given to the author by her Mother.
(b) A town in Mexico.
(c) Another name for God.
(d) An evil force present in Johanna's life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Carlos think of Tom and his Mind Control program?
2. What makes the young author's life difficult?
3. What flourished during the author's time at Wesleyan?
4. What is Cuauhtemoc?
5. What does the author introduce Damon to in the chapter, Damon?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)