|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the author looks at Pachita, what does she feel she is really seeing?
(a) A mentor and teacher.
(b) A sinister satanic demon.
(c) Evil forces.
(d) The presence of God.
2. Who is chosen to be Johanna's first mentor?
(a) Sheila Bird.
(d) Jesus Christ.
3. What are Tim's honest intentions in regards to the Mind Control program?
(a) He would like the program to grow and help millions.
(b) Heal people and invite them into the program.
(c) Helps participants become aware of their potential for helping the community.
(d) To do community service in the community.
4. While the rest of the book will be dark, what does the author give the reader a glimpse of at the end of the chapter?
(a) The evil that lurks within us all.
(b) Faith is a forgotten feeling.
(c) The vitality of youth.
5. What gets the author through her childhood and adulthood?
(a) Her family's support.
(b) The feeling of comfort from the crucifix.
(c) Her close group of friends.
(d) Her fascination with acting.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the author feel after the drugs have worn off?
2. What does the author believe her parents are responsible for?
3. What does the author eventually think of Pachita's "true work?"
4. What theater was the author performing in DC?
5. Why does Johanna become depressed?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)