|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Tom's philosophy in teaching Mind Control?
(a) Participants can become aware of their potential to protect humanity.
(c) It is an art.
(d) Not everyone is gifted enough to practice.
2. What is the metaphorical meaning of her pet snake?
(a) Nothing. Johanna enjoys her pet snake.
(b) Snakes have long been aligned with God.
(c) It makes Johanna powerful.
(d) The snake is evil. It is the embodiment of Satan.
3. Who is Johanna's second mentor?
(b) Her father.
(d) Dr. Carlos.
4. What type of school did the author attend?
(a) A public Mexican school.
(b) Catholic School.
(c) A Jewish Day School.
(d) Johanna was home schooled.
5. Eventually, who does the author believe is really controlling the minds of the mind control group?
(a) By Satan.
(c) A man.
(d) An ancient God.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the names of Johanna's two new male friends?
2. After her second encounter with Professor Koch, who does the author begin to see?
3. What does the author's interest in the occult do to her social life?
4. At first, what did Mind Control mean to Johanna?
5. What does she discover at Chapel Hill's theater?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)