|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What stories concerning her family is Johanna missing?
(a) Buying a family dog.
(b) Going on vacations.
(c) Going to church.
(d) Spending quality time.
2. What does the author insist is important in leading a long and good life?
(a) Quality time with friends.
(b) Adhering firmly to Christian faith.
(c) Spending time with family.
(d) A balanced, healthy diet.
3. Is Johanna excited about the Mind Control program?
(a) Yes, it is a way to escape her father.
(b) No, she thinks it is a gimmick and wants to discover the truth.
(c) Yes, she sees it as a way to be helpful.
(d) No, but she feels pressured by her father to complete the program.
4. At first, what did Mind Control mean to Johanna?
(a) A way to control one's own mind.
(b) A way to make Damon love her again.
(d) A way to control her family.
5. What is the only true source of inspiration for true faith?
(a) Spiritual Guides.
(b) Religious leaders.
(c) The Koran.
(d) The Bible.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Johanna feel very connected to during her childhood?
2. This _____ is the story of experiences with the ____.
3. What are these beings?
4. What does she discover at Chapel Hill's theater?
5. Chapters 2-9 mostly dealt with _______, setting a background for the story.
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)