|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author introduce Damon to in the chapter, Damon?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her mother and father.
(c) Her friend Beck.
(d) Tiresias and Mephistopheles.
2. What is the only true source of inspiration for true faith?
(a) The Bible.
(b) The Koran.
(c) Religious leaders.
(d) Spiritual Guides.
3. How did the evil being that lives in Johanna's house effect Johanna's life?
(a) Causes grotesque events to happen.
(b) There is no evil being.
(c) The evil being haunts Johanna at home but not when she is out with friends.
(d) She ignores the evil beings.
4. On a narrative level, what does chapter one serve as for the rest of the book?
(a) A summary of the entire novel.
(b) Introduction to the rest of the author's story.
(c) A preface.
(d) A review of Christian values.
5. What does Beck help the author through?
(a) Her thesis project.
(b) Horrifying experiences with evil spirits.
(c) Recovery from her attack.
(d) Discovering God.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Damon get the author to do?
2. At the beginning of "The Encounter," why is the author frustrated?
3. What does Teresias represent?
4. Where does the author usually encounter fretful spirits?
5. What happens in Washington D.C.?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)