|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does she discover at Chapel Hill's theater?
(a) A friendly spirit named Professor Koch.
(b) She is an amazing actress.
(c) A desire to write plays.
(d) A conspiracy theory.
2. Who is Dr. Carlos?
(a) A respected doctor, priest, and supporter of Mind Control.
(c) Powerful psychic and psychologist.
(d) Mind Control researcher.
3. What other of Johanna's powers have improved?
(a) Future telling.
(b) Brainwashing ability.
(c) Her ability to mentally communicate across physical distances.
(d) Mind reading ability.
4. What does the author's interest in the occult do to her social life?
(a) Creates an interesting personality.
(b) Makes her very popular.
(c) Separates her from young people her age.
(d) She finds her own group to hang out with.
5. This _____ is the story of experiences with the ____.
(a) Narrative; occult.
(b) Story; soldiers.
(c) Narrative; mind controllers.
(d) Tale; illusionists.
Short Answer Questions
1. As the author looks at Pachita, what does she feel she is really seeing?
2. On a narrative level, what does chapter one serve as for the rest of the book?
3. Where does her faith and roots of Christianity come from?
4. What does Damon get the author to do?
5. What is Tom's philosophy in teaching Mind Control?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)