|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does she discover at Chapel Hill's theater?
(a) A desire to write plays.
(b) A conspiracy theory.
(c) A friendly spirit named Professor Koch.
(d) She is an amazing actress.
2. What flourished during the author's time at Wesleyan?
(a) Her interest in theater and occultism.
(b) Her acting ability.
(c) Her love of boys.
(d) Her ability to make friends.
3. After her second encounter with Professor Koch, who does the author begin to see?
(a) The Little People.
(b) Damon because he comforts her.
(c) Beck because he comforts her.
(d) Professor Amelia.
4. Who is Johanna's second mentor?
(a) Her father.
(c) Dr. Carlos.
5. Who is really in control of the minds working within the Mind Control group?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the nuns treat the author?
2. This _____ is the story of experiences with the ____.
3. What frightening encounter does she have at the theater at Wesleyan?
4. Does the author have many happy memories of being with her family as a child?
5. What does the first three quarters of the book concern itself with?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)