|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the author what does Pachita attempt to disguise her work as?
(c) God's work.
(d) Pagan rituals.
2. Who did Great Aunt Dixie feel would inherit her gift?
(a) Johanna's sister, Kim.
(b) Johanna's mother.
(c) Cousin Andy.
(d) A family member from Johanna's generation.
3. While the rest of the book will be dark, what does the author give the reader a glimpse of at the end of the chapter?
(a) The vitality of youth.
(c) The evil that lurks within us all.
(d) Faith is a forgotten feeling.
4. Who are Johanna and Tom confronted by as they pull up to the house they are to visit?
(b) Her father.
(d) Dr. Carlos.
5. Because Johanna and Tom are late to the meeting, what does she miss?
(a) The operations scheduled for tonight.
(b) The assignment of a mentor.
(c) The chance to meet her husband.
(d) An important meeting.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Wesleyan located?
2. At first, what does Johanna think the Mind Control program does?
3. What theater was the author performing in DC?
4. How do most occult practices present themselves?
5. Who dies of occult like circumstances in "The Intruder?"
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)