|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While the rest of the book will be dark, what does the author give the reader a glimpse of at the end of the chapter?
(b) Faith is a forgotten feeling.
(c) The evil that lurks within us all.
(d) The vitality of youth.
2. At first, what did Mind Control mean to Johanna?
(b) A way to control one's own mind.
(c) A way to control her family.
(d) A way to make Damon love her again.
3. This _____ is the story of experiences with the ____.
(a) Tale; illusionists.
(b) Story; soldiers.
(c) Narrative; mind controllers.
(d) Narrative; occult.
4. What type of neighborhood does Johanna live in as a child?
(d) A farm.
5. What frightening encounter does she have at the theater at Wesleyan?
(a) A person attacks her while working late at night.
(b) A female spirit haunts her.
(c) A male spirit haunts her.
(d) She falls in a trap door.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reputation does she gain?
2. What are Tim's honest intentions in regards to the Mind Control program?
3. What does the first three quarters of the book concern itself with?
4. What does Beck help the author through?
5. What does Johanna envision her mind laboratory to be like?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)