|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5, 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What or who is Teresias?
(a) A statue.
(b) Johanna's one and only friend.
(c) Johanna's first boyfriend.
(d) A special doll from her childhood.
2. Where does Damon take the author on this excursion?
(a) To a graveyard.
(b) Out to dinner.
(c) To a church.
(d) To a dance.
3. What does the author believe her parents are responsible for?
(a) Darkness that is present during her early years.
(b) Exposing her to adult behavior.
(c) Verbal abuse toward her and her sister.
(d) Allowing bad influences of other people to be present.
4. How did the evil being that lives in Johanna's house effect Johanna's life?
(a) She ignores the evil beings.
(b) There is no evil being.
(c) The evil being haunts Johanna at home but not when she is out with friends.
(d) Causes grotesque events to happen.
5. What does Teresias represent?
(b) Goodness and light in Johanna's life.
(c) A trusted companion.
(d) Evil and darkness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who dies of occult like circumstances in "The Intruder?"
2. How is Pachita's home described by Johanna?
3. Where is Wesleyan located?
4. What happens in Washington D.C.?
5. What is the author's search for Pachita representative of?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)