|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5, 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What theater was the author performing in DC?
(a) JFK Performing Arts Center.
(b) The Met.
(c) Shakespeare Theater Company.
(d) Ford's Theatre.
2. As the author looks at Pachita, what does she feel she is really seeing?
(a) Evil forces.
(b) A sinister satanic demon.
(c) The presence of God.
(d) A mentor and teacher.
3. How did the evil being that lives in Johanna's house effect Johanna's life?
(a) There is no evil being.
(b) The evil being haunts Johanna at home but not when she is out with friends.
(c) She ignores the evil beings.
(d) Causes grotesque events to happen.
4. What makes the young author's life difficult?
(a) She is not an attractive girl.
(b) She does not have many friends.
(c) She is beaten by her parents.
(d) She hears voices and sees evil beings.
5. What gets the author through her childhood and adulthood?
(a) Her family's support.
(b) The feeling of comfort from the crucifix.
(c) Her close group of friends.
(d) Her fascination with acting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author believe her parents are responsible for?
2. According to the author, what is the true quality of the occult practice?
3. What is the author's search for Pachita representative of?
4. What is her snake's names?
5. Who does Johanna feel very connected to during her childhood?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)