|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5, 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the author looks at Pachita, what does she feel she is really seeing?
(a) The presence of God.
(b) A sinister satanic demon.
(c) A mentor and teacher.
(d) Evil forces.
2. What does the author's interest in the occult do to her social life?
(a) She finds her own group to hang out with.
(b) Makes her very popular.
(c) Separates her from young people her age.
(d) Creates an interesting personality.
3. What does the author insist is important in leading a long and good life?
(a) Adhering firmly to Christian faith.
(b) A balanced, healthy diet.
(c) Quality time with friends.
(d) Spending time with family.
4. What does the author introduce Damon to in the chapter, Damon?
(a) Her friend Beck.
(b) Her mother and father.
(c) Tiresias and Mephistopheles.
(d) Her sister.
5. What does the author eventually think of Pachita's "true work?"
(a) She wishes to be apart of Pachita's work.
(b) Pachita's true work is evil.
(c) She wants to worship Pachita.
(d) She wishes to heal as Pachita does.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Great Aunt Dixie feel would inherit her gift?
2. According to the author, what is the true quality of the occult practice?
3. Where is Wesleyan located?
4. How does the author feel after the drugs have worn off?
5. What does the author believe she has found after so many years of darkness?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)