|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5, 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What effects do crucifixes and crosses have on the author?
(a) They provide calmness in her chaotic life.
(b) She is confused by the crucifix.
(c) She does not notice them.
(d) They stir up angry feelings.
2. What reputation does she gain?
(a) People think she is strange.
(b) She is very wise.
(c) People believe she is a witch.
(d) She is promiscuous.
3. On a narrative level, what does chapter one serve as for the rest of the book?
(a) Introduction to the rest of the author's story.
(b) A preface.
(c) A summary of the entire novel.
(d) A review of Christian values.
4. What is missing about the author's upbringing?
(a) Lots of friends.
(b) The presence of religion.
(c) A close family unit.
5. What does the author's interest in the occult do to her social life?
(a) Creates an interesting personality.
(b) She finds her own group to hang out with.
(c) Separates her from young people her age.
(d) Makes her very popular.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the author what does Pachita attempt to disguise her work as?
2. What gets the author through her childhood and adulthood?
3. Why does Johanna become depressed?
4. This _____ is the story of experiences with the ____.
5. What is her snake's names?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)