|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5, 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who dies of occult like circumstances in "The Intruder?"
(a) A bishop's son.
(b) Johanna's boyfriend.
(c) Johanna's brother.
(d) A friend's father.
2. What reputation does she gain?
(a) People think she is strange.
(b) People believe she is a witch.
(c) She is promiscuous.
(d) She is very wise.
3. What or who is Teresias?
(a) Johanna's first boyfriend.
(b) A statue.
(c) A special doll from her childhood.
(d) Johanna's one and only friend.
4. What does the author eventually think of Pachita's "true work?"
(a) She wants to worship Pachita.
(b) Pachita's true work is evil.
(c) She wishes to heal as Pachita does.
(d) She wishes to be apart of Pachita's work.
5. What are the names of Johanna's two new male friends?
(a) Stanley and Tom.
(b) Damon and Beck.
(c) Tom and Carlos.
(d) Eric and Jason.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of "The Encounter," why is the author frustrated?
2. What does Dr. Carlos think of Tom and his Mind Control program?
3. In "The Intruder," what does the author hear to alert her of the being that follows her?
4. What does the author's interest in the occult do to her social life?
5. What theater was the author performing in DC?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)