|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5, 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Because Johanna and Tom are late to the meeting, what does she miss?
(a) An important meeting.
(b) The operations scheduled for tonight.
(c) The assignment of a mentor.
(d) The chance to meet her husband.
2. What is her snake's names?
3. In "The Encounter," what literary device is used many times?
4. What leads her to accept Beck's marriage proposal?
(a) Beck's continued comfort.
(b) She feels lost without Beck.
(c) Her friends push her to accept it.
5. What is the last part of the entire book about?
(a) A call to arms for God's people.
(b) A warning against the occult.
(c) The occult's winnings.
(d) Unity of mind controllers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reputation does she gain?
2. What is the only true source of inspiration for true faith?
3. On a narrative level, what does chapter one serve as for the rest of the book?
4. What effects do crucifixes and crosses have on the author?
5. What is the author's search for Pachita representative of?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)