|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5, 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last part of the entire book about?
(a) A warning against the occult.
(b) Unity of mind controllers.
(c) A call to arms for God's people.
(d) The occult's winnings.
2. How does the author feel after the drugs have worn off?
(a) Angry with Damon.
(b) Tired and relieved.
(c) Like spirits are trapped inside of her.
3. What does the first three quarters of the book concern itself with?
(a) Her childhood.
(b) Experiences of the occult.
(c) Meeting her husband.
4. Where does Damon take the author on this excursion?
(a) Out to dinner.
(b) To a church.
(c) To a dance.
(d) To a graveyard.
5. What does Dr. Carlos think of Tom and his Mind Control program?
(a) Tom is attempting to steal Pachita's power.
(b) The doctor thinks they are not being respectful of Pachita.
(c) Dr. Carlos is delusional.
(d) He greatly respects the whole program.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author's interest in the occult do to her social life?
2. While the rest of the book will be dark, what does the author give the reader a glimpse of at the end of the chapter?
3. Where does her faith and roots of Christianity come from?
4. Who are Johanna and Tom confronted by as they pull up to the house they are to visit?
5. What is truly at the core of Pachita's work?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)