|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5, 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the metaphorical meaning of her pet snake?
(a) The snake is evil. It is the embodiment of Satan.
(b) Snakes have long been aligned with God.
(c) Nothing. Johanna enjoys her pet snake.
(d) It makes Johanna powerful.
2. What do Damon and Beck's names resemble?
(a) Dangerous and Reckoning.
(b) Dane and Reckoning.
(c) Demon and Beckon.
(d) Dane and Beckon.
3. What is the author's search for Pachita representative of?
(a) Fleeing away from evil.
(b) The search for justice.
(c) The vileness of evil.
(d) A search for truth.
4. What is her snake's names?
5. What reputation does she gain?
(a) People think she is strange.
(b) She is very wise.
(c) She is promiscuous.
(d) People believe she is a witch.
Short Answer Questions
1. After her second encounter with Professor Koch, who does the author begin to see?
2. What does the author introduce Damon to in the chapter, Damon?
3. What is missing about the author's upbringing?
4. What happens in Washington D.C.?
5. What is the only true source of inspiration for true faith?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)