|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5, 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Damon and Beck's names resemble?
(a) Dane and Beckon.
(b) Dangerous and Reckoning.
(c) Demon and Beckon.
(d) Dane and Reckoning.
2. Who are Johanna and Tom confronted by as they pull up to the house they are to visit?
(b) Her father.
(d) Dr. Carlos.
3. What makes the young author's life difficult?
(a) She is not an attractive girl.
(b) She hears voices and sees evil beings.
(c) She is beaten by her parents.
(d) She does not have many friends.
4. What does the author believe she has found after so many years of darkness?
(a) A safe haven from non believers.
(b) A new religion.
(c) A man to protect her.
(d) A place of peace.
5. Does the author have many happy memories of being with her family as a child?
(a) Yes, but only with her sister.
(b) No, she could not stand being around her sister.
(c) Yes she does but she feels as though something is missing.
(d) No, her parents were very cruel to their children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beck help the author through?
2. What gets the author through her childhood and adulthood?
3. What do her encounters with spirits mean for the author?
4. What is the only true source of inspiration for true faith?
5. This _____ is the story of experiences with the ____.
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)