|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5, 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the author feel after the drugs have worn off?
(a) Angry with Damon.
(c) Tired and relieved.
(d) Like spirits are trapped inside of her.
2. What reputation does she gain?
(a) People think she is strange.
(b) She is very wise.
(c) People believe she is a witch.
(d) She is promiscuous.
3. Who did Great Aunt Dixie feel would inherit her gift?
(a) Johanna's mother.
(b) Johanna's sister, Kim.
(c) Cousin Andy.
(d) A family member from Johanna's generation.
4. Where does her faith and roots of Christianity come from?
(a) Her Catholic school.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her parents.
(d) It appeared spontaneously.
5. At the beginning of "The Encounter," why is the author frustrated?
(a) She failed a test.
(b) She has just lost her boyfriend.
(c) She is late for a meeting with Pachita.
(d) She lost a bet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What leads her to accept Beck's marriage proposal?
2. What do her encounters with spirits mean for the author?
3. What does the author believe her parents are responsible for?
4. What does she discover at Chapel Hill's theater?
5. According to the author what does Pachita attempt to disguise her work as?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)