|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5, 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Wesleyan located?
(d) New York City.
2. What is missing about the author's upbringing?
(a) Lots of friends.
(c) The presence of religion.
(d) A close family unit.
3. What flourished during the author's time at Wesleyan?
(a) Her ability to make friends.
(b) Her interest in theater and occultism.
(c) Her love of boys.
(d) Her acting ability.
4. This _____ is the story of experiences with the ____.
(a) Tale; illusionists.
(b) Narrative; mind controllers.
(c) Narrative; occult.
(d) Story; soldiers.
5. According to the author what does Pachita attempt to disguise her work as?
(a) Pagan rituals.
(d) God's work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gets the author through her childhood and adulthood?
2. What does the author believe she has found after so many years of darkness?
3. What does she discover at Chapel Hill's theater?
4. What is the metaphorical meaning of her pet snake?
5. What does the first three quarters of the book concern itself with?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)