|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5, 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes the young author's life difficult?
(a) She hears voices and sees evil beings.
(b) She does not have many friends.
(c) She is beaten by her parents.
(d) She is not an attractive girl.
2. What does Teresias represent?
(a) Goodness and light in Johanna's life.
(b) A trusted companion.
(c) Evil and darkness.
3. How did the evil being that lives in Johanna's house effect Johanna's life?
(a) She ignores the evil beings.
(b) The evil being haunts Johanna at home but not when she is out with friends.
(c) Causes grotesque events to happen.
(d) There is no evil being.
4. What does Dr. Carlos think of Tom and his Mind Control program?
(a) Tom is attempting to steal Pachita's power.
(b) Dr. Carlos is delusional.
(c) The doctor thinks they are not being respectful of Pachita.
(d) He greatly respects the whole program.
5. What is her snake's names?
Short Answer Questions
1. What leads her to accept Beck's marriage proposal?
2. This _____ is the story of experiences with the ____.
3. What does the author introduce Damon to in the chapter, Damon?
4. What flourished during the author's time at Wesleyan?
5. While the rest of the book will be dark, what does the author give the reader a glimpse of at the end of the chapter?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)