|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5, 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What theater was the author performing in DC?
(a) The Met.
(b) Ford's Theatre.
(c) Shakespeare Theater Company.
(d) JFK Performing Arts Center.
2. What stories concerning her family is Johanna missing?
(a) Going to church.
(b) Going on vacations.
(c) Buying a family dog.
(d) Spending quality time.
3. Where is Wesleyan located?
(c) New York City.
4. What is the atmosphere of the beginning of the book?
(a) Mysterious and confused.
(b) Fun and whimsical.
(c) Stormy, dark and oppressive.
(d) Light and airy.
5. What does the author insist is important in leading a long and good life?
(a) Quality time with friends.
(b) Adhering firmly to Christian faith.
(c) A balanced, healthy diet.
(d) Spending time with family.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Intruder," what does the author hear to alert her of the being that follows her?
2. According to the author, what is the true quality of the occult practice?
3. What do Damon and Beck's names resemble?
4. Who dies of occult like circumstances in "The Intruder?"
5. Does the author seem to love her family?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)