|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5, 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the author, what is the true quality of the occult practice?
(d) Deceptive nature.
2. What type of school did the author attend?
(a) A Jewish Day School.
(b) Johanna was home schooled.
(c) Catholic School.
(d) A public Mexican school.
3. What does the author believe her parents are responsible for?
(a) Exposing her to adult behavior.
(b) Verbal abuse toward her and her sister.
(c) Allowing bad influences of other people to be present.
(d) Darkness that is present during her early years.
4. Where is Chapel Hill?
(a) In California.
(b) At the University of North Carloina.
(c) A part of the Art Institute of Boston.
(d) In Canada.
5. What does she discover at Chapel Hill's theater?
(a) A desire to write plays.
(b) A friendly spirit named Professor Koch.
(c) She is an amazing actress.
(d) A conspiracy theory.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does the author seem to love her family?
2. What does Pachita keep on her alter?
3. What is present on Pachita's alter?
4. Eventually, what is Johanna suggesting of the theater?
5. According to the author what does Pachita attempt to disguise her work as?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)