|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5, 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is present on Pachita's alter?
(a) A picture of her mother.
(b) Cuauhtemoc, an Aztec warrior.
(c) St Joseph.
(d) The Virgin Mary.
2. What does the author eventually think of Pachita's "true work?"
(a) Pachita's true work is evil.
(b) She wishes to be apart of Pachita's work.
(c) She wants to worship Pachita.
(d) She wishes to heal as Pachita does.
3. What is the last part of the entire book about?
(a) Unity of mind controllers.
(b) The occult's winnings.
(c) A warning against the occult.
(d) A call to arms for God's people.
4. At the beginning of "The Encounter," why is the author frustrated?
(a) She failed a test.
(b) She has just lost her boyfriend.
(c) She is late for a meeting with Pachita.
(d) She lost a bet.
5. What is the author's focus at the end of "Angry Shadows?"
(a) The author understands that her gifts may be from Satan.
(b) Repenting for her powers.
(c) Her gifts are a manifestation of God's spirit.
(d) Atonement for past sins.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the nuns treat the author?
2. What reputation does she gain?
3. In "The Encounter," what literary device is used many times?
4. What is the atmosphere of the beginning of the book?
5. What happens in Washington D.C.?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)