|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5, 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author eventually think of Pachita's "true work?"
(a) Pachita's true work is evil.
(b) She wants to worship Pachita.
(c) She wishes to heal as Pachita does.
(d) She wishes to be apart of Pachita's work.
2. What does she discover at Chapel Hill's theater?
(a) A conspiracy theory.
(b) A desire to write plays.
(c) She is an amazing actress.
(d) A friendly spirit named Professor Koch.
3. Where is Chapel Hill?
(a) In Canada.
(b) In California.
(c) A part of the Art Institute of Boston.
(d) At the University of North Carloina.
4. What is her snake's names?
5. What effects do crucifixes and crosses have on the author?
(a) They provide calmness in her chaotic life.
(b) She does not notice them.
(c) She is confused by the crucifix.
(d) They stir up angry feelings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author's interest in the occult do to her social life?
2. How did the evil being that lives in Johanna's house effect Johanna's life?
3. Eventually, what is Johanna suggesting of the theater?
4. What does the author believe she has found after so many years of darkness?
5. What are the names of Johanna's two new male friends?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)