|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5, 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Damon get the author to do?
(a) Sleep with him.
(b) Try marijuana.
(c) Take hallucinogenic drugs.
(d) Create a play with him.
2. Who dies of occult like circumstances in "The Intruder?"
(a) A bishop's son.
(b) Johanna's brother.
(c) Johanna's boyfriend.
(d) A friend's father.
3. What is truly at the core of Pachita's work?
(a) Pure evil.
(b) God's grace.
4. Where does her faith and roots of Christianity come from?
(a) Her parents.
(b) It appeared spontaneously.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her Catholic school.
5. What stories concerning her family is Johanna missing?
(a) Buying a family dog.
(b) Spending quality time.
(c) Going to church.
(d) Going on vacations.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Great Aunt Dixie?
2. Where does Damon take the author on this excursion?
3. Who did Great Aunt Dixie feel would inherit her gift?
4. What are the names of Johanna's two new male friends?
5. Where is Chapel Hill?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)