|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5, 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Because Johanna and Tom are late to the meeting, what does she miss?
(a) The chance to meet her husband.
(b) The assignment of a mentor.
(c) An important meeting.
(d) The operations scheduled for tonight.
2. According to the author what does Pachita attempt to disguise her work as?
(a) God's work.
(b) Pagan rituals.
3. What does the author believe her parents are responsible for?
(a) Exposing her to adult behavior.
(b) Darkness that is present during her early years.
(c) Allowing bad influences of other people to be present.
(d) Verbal abuse toward her and her sister.
4. What is the last part of the entire book about?
(a) Unity of mind controllers.
(b) The occult's winnings.
(c) A call to arms for God's people.
(d) A warning against the occult.
5. What effects do crucifixes and crosses have on the author?
(a) She does not notice them.
(b) She is confused by the crucifix.
(c) They provide calmness in her chaotic life.
(d) They stir up angry feelings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is truly at the core of Pachita's work?
2. In "The Encounter," what literary device is used many times?
3. How did the evil being that lives in Johanna's house effect Johanna's life?
4. What are these beings?
5. According to the author, what is the true quality of the occult practice?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)