|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2, 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This _____ is the story of experiences with the ____.
(a) Narrative; occult.
(b) Tale; illusionists.
(c) Narrative; mind controllers.
(d) Story; soldiers.
2. How did the evil being that lives in Johanna's house effect Johanna's life?
(a) The evil being haunts Johanna at home but not when she is out with friends.
(b) Causes grotesque events to happen.
(c) She ignores the evil beings.
(d) There is no evil being.
3. While the rest of the book will be dark, what does the author give the reader a glimpse of at the end of the chapter?
(a) The evil that lurks within us all.
(b) The vitality of youth.
(d) Faith is a forgotten feeling.
4. What does the author believe she has found after so many years of darkness?
(a) A safe haven from non believers.
(b) A place of peace.
(c) A new religion.
(d) A man to protect her.
5. What does Teresias represent?
(a) A trusted companion.
(c) Goodness and light in Johanna's life.
(d) Evil and darkness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only true source of inspiration for true faith?
2. What type of school did the author attend?
3. What does Pachita keep on her alter?
4. Who does Johanna feel very connected to during her childhood?
5. What is the atmosphere of the beginning of the book?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)