|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2, 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author's interest in the occult do to her social life?
(a) Creates an interesting personality.
(b) Makes her very popular.
(c) She finds her own group to hang out with.
(d) Separates her from young people her age.
2. As the author looks at Pachita, what does she feel she is really seeing?
(a) Evil forces.
(b) A mentor and teacher.
(c) The presence of God.
(d) A sinister satanic demon.
3. On a narrative level, what does chapter one serve as for the rest of the book?
(a) A summary of the entire novel.
(b) A review of Christian values.
(c) Introduction to the rest of the author's story.
(d) A preface.
4. What does the first three quarters of the book concern itself with?
(a) Experiences of the occult.
(b) Her childhood.
(d) Meeting her husband.
5. What is the last part of the entire book about?
(a) A warning against the occult.
(b) A call to arms for God's people.
(c) Unity of mind controllers.
(d) The occult's winnings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Johanna feel very connected to during her childhood?
2. What or who is Teresias?
3. What makes the young author's life difficult?
4. In "The Intruder," what does the author hear to alert her of the being that follows her?
5. What was present in the author's family situation before she was born?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)