|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2, 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes the young author's life difficult?
(a) She hears voices and sees evil beings.
(b) She does not have many friends.
(c) She is beaten by her parents.
(d) She is not an attractive girl.
2. What type of neighborhood does Johanna live in as a child?
(a) A farm.
3. Who does Johanna feel very connected to during her childhood?
(a) Her school work.
(b) Her sister.
(c) The bishop's sons.
(d) Her love of theater.
4. What is the atmosphere of the beginning of the book?
(a) Fun and whimsical.
(b) Mysterious and confused.
(c) Light and airy.
(d) Stormy, dark and oppressive.
5. What does Dr. Carlos think of Tom and his Mind Control program?
(a) The doctor thinks they are not being respectful of Pachita.
(b) Tom is attempting to steal Pachita's power.
(c) Dr. Carlos is delusional.
(d) He greatly respects the whole program.
Short Answer Questions
1. What or who is Teresias?
2. What does Teresias represent?
3. Who is Great Aunt Dixie?
4. What is missing about the author's upbringing?
5. What is the only true source of inspiration for true faith?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)