|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2, 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the atmosphere of the beginning of the book?
(a) Light and airy.
(b) Stormy, dark and oppressive.
(c) Fun and whimsical.
(d) Mysterious and confused.
2. According to the author, what is the true quality of the occult practice?
(c) Deceptive nature.
3. What stories concerning her family is Johanna missing?
(a) Buying a family dog.
(b) Going to church.
(c) Going on vacations.
(d) Spending quality time.
4. At the beginning of "The Encounter," why is the author frustrated?
(a) She lost a bet.
(b) She has just lost her boyfriend.
(c) She failed a test.
(d) She is late for a meeting with Pachita.
5. How is Pachita's home described by Johanna?
(a) A large mansion.
(b) Spotless and clean.
(c) Dirty, messy, and decorated in dead roses.
(d) A small shack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gets the author through her childhood and adulthood?
2. What does Dr. Carlos think of Tom and his Mind Control program?
3. What or who is Teresias?
4. Who does Johanna feel very connected to during her childhood?
5. Who is Mephistopheles?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)