|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2, 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of "The Encounter," why is the author frustrated?
(a) She failed a test.
(b) She is late for a meeting with Pachita.
(c) She lost a bet.
(d) She has just lost her boyfriend.
2. What is truly at the core of Pachita's work?
(a) Pure evil.
(d) God's grace.
3. What does Dr. Carlos think of Tom and his Mind Control program?
(a) Dr. Carlos is delusional.
(b) Tom is attempting to steal Pachita's power.
(c) He greatly respects the whole program.
(d) The doctor thinks they are not being respectful of Pachita.
4. What makes the young author's life difficult?
(a) She does not have many friends.
(b) She hears voices and sees evil beings.
(c) She is beaten by her parents.
(d) She is not an attractive girl.
5. What does Teresias represent?
(a) A trusted companion.
(c) Goodness and light in Johanna's life.
(d) Evil and darkness.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the evil being that lives in Johanna's house effect Johanna's life?
2. What stories concerning her family is Johanna missing?
3. What type of neighborhood does Johanna live in as a child?
4. In "The Intruder," what does the author hear to alert her of the being that follows her?
5. What reputation does she gain?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)