|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2, 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Carlos think of Tom and his Mind Control program?
(a) Tom is attempting to steal Pachita's power.
(b) Dr. Carlos is delusional.
(c) He greatly respects the whole program.
(d) The doctor thinks they are not being respectful of Pachita.
2. What or who is Teresias?
(a) Johanna's first boyfriend.
(b) Johanna's one and only friend.
(c) A special doll from her childhood.
(d) A statue.
3. What does the author believe her parents are responsible for?
(a) Verbal abuse toward her and her sister.
(b) Darkness that is present during her early years.
(c) Exposing her to adult behavior.
(d) Allowing bad influences of other people to be present.
4. What is the last part of the entire book about?
(a) A warning against the occult.
(b) Unity of mind controllers.
(c) A call to arms for God's people.
(d) The occult's winnings.
5. What is the author's search for Pachita representative of?
(a) The search for justice.
(b) A search for truth.
(c) Fleeing away from evil.
(d) The vileness of evil.
Short Answer Questions
1. This _____ is the story of experiences with the ____.
2. What stories concerning her family is Johanna missing?
3. According to the author, what is the true quality of the occult practice?
4. What does the first three quarters of the book concern itself with?
5. What is missing about the author's upbringing?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)