|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2, 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was present in the author's family situation before she was born?
(a) Discord from the community.
(b) Unrest in her parents relationship.
(c) Satanic influences.
(d) The grace of God.
2. How did the evil being that lives in Johanna's house effect Johanna's life?
(a) The evil being haunts Johanna at home but not when she is out with friends.
(b) There is no evil being.
(c) She ignores the evil beings.
(d) Causes grotesque events to happen.
3. What does the author believe she has found after so many years of darkness?
(a) A new religion.
(b) A safe haven from non believers.
(c) A place of peace.
(d) A man to protect her.
4. What is the last part of the entire book about?
(a) A call to arms for God's people.
(b) Unity of mind controllers.
(c) A warning against the occult.
(d) The occult's winnings.
5. Who dies of occult like circumstances in "The Intruder?"
(a) A friend's father.
(b) Johanna's brother.
(c) A bishop's son.
(d) Johanna's boyfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the author what does Pachita attempt to disguise her work as?
2. Where does her faith and roots of Christianity come from?
3. On a narrative level, what does chapter one serve as for the rest of the book?
4. According to the author, what is the true quality of the occult practice?
5. Who are Johanna and Tom confronted by as they pull up to the house they are to visit?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)