|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2, 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the author, what is the true quality of the occult practice?
(b) Deceptive nature.
2. What does the author's interest in the occult do to her social life?
(a) Makes her very popular.
(b) She finds her own group to hang out with.
(c) Separates her from young people her age.
(d) Creates an interesting personality.
3. As the author looks at Pachita, what does she feel she is really seeing?
(a) Evil forces.
(b) A sinister satanic demon.
(c) A mentor and teacher.
(d) The presence of God.
4. What does the author insist is important in leading a long and good life?
(a) A balanced, healthy diet.
(b) Adhering firmly to Christian faith.
(c) Quality time with friends.
(d) Spending time with family.
5. What does Dr. Carlos think of Tom and his Mind Control program?
(a) The doctor thinks they are not being respectful of Pachita.
(b) He greatly respects the whole program.
(c) Tom is attempting to steal Pachita's power.
(d) Dr. Carlos is delusional.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the evil being that lives in Johanna's house effect Johanna's life?
2. What does Teresias represent?
3. In "The Encounter," what literary device is used many times?
4. What does the first three quarters of the book concern itself with?
5. Who is Great Aunt Dixie?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)