|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2, 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the author looks at Pachita, what does she feel she is really seeing?
(a) A sinister satanic demon.
(b) The presence of God.
(c) A mentor and teacher.
(d) Evil forces.
2. This _____ is the story of experiences with the ____.
(a) Narrative; occult.
(b) Story; soldiers.
(c) Tale; illusionists.
(d) Narrative; mind controllers.
3. Who is Great Aunt Dixie?
(a) Simply Johanna's aunt.
(b) An evil priestess.
(c) Pachita's relative.
(d) A woman famous for her spiritual powers.
4. According to the author, what is the true quality of the occult practice?
(b) Deceptive nature.
5. What does the author believe her parents are responsible for?
(a) Exposing her to adult behavior.
(b) Verbal abuse toward her and her sister.
(c) Allowing bad influences of other people to be present.
(d) Darkness that is present during her early years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are Johanna and Tom confronted by as they pull up to the house they are to visit?
2. What does Teresias represent?
3. What does the first three quarters of the book concern itself with?
4. How did the nuns treat the author?
5. How is Pachita's home described by Johanna?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)