|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2, 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Teresias represent?
(a) Goodness and light in Johanna's life.
(b) A trusted companion.
(d) Evil and darkness.
2. What reputation does she gain?
(a) She is promiscuous.
(b) She is very wise.
(c) People think she is strange.
(d) People believe she is a witch.
3. At the beginning of "The Encounter," why is the author frustrated?
(a) She has just lost her boyfriend.
(b) She failed a test.
(c) She lost a bet.
(d) She is late for a meeting with Pachita.
4. In "The Intruder," what does the author hear to alert her of the being that follows her?
(a) Sinister laughing.
(b) Grating, grinding noises.
(c) Shuffling feet.
5. Where does her faith and roots of Christianity come from?
(a) Her Catholic school.
(b) It appeared spontaneously.
(c) Her parents.
(d) Her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was present in the author's family situation before she was born?
2. Who is Great Aunt Dixie?
3. According to the author, what is the true quality of the occult practice?
4. What or who is Teresias?
5. What does the first three quarters of the book concern itself with?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)