|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2, 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of school did the author attend?
(a) A Jewish Day School.
(b) Johanna was home schooled.
(c) Catholic School.
(d) A public Mexican school.
2. What or who is Teresias?
(a) A special doll from her childhood.
(b) Johanna's one and only friend.
(c) Johanna's first boyfriend.
(d) A statue.
3. In "The Intruder," what does the author hear to alert her of the being that follows her?
(a) Sinister laughing.
(c) Grating, grinding noises.
(d) Shuffling feet.
4. How did the nuns treat the author?
(a) The nuns are in different towards Johanna.
(b) The nuns are extremely strict.
(c) The nuns were very caring.
(d) The nuns shun Johanna because she is not Catholic.
5. What does the author insist is important in leading a long and good life?
(a) Quality time with friends.
(b) Adhering firmly to Christian faith.
(c) A balanced, healthy diet.
(d) Spending time with family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Great Aunt Dixie?
2. Who did Great Aunt Dixie feel would inherit her gift?
3. How did the evil being that lives in Johanna's house effect Johanna's life?
4. What does the author's interest in the occult do to her social life?
5. This _____ is the story of experiences with the ____.
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)