|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2, 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last part of the entire book about?
(a) Unity of mind controllers.
(b) A warning against the occult.
(c) A call to arms for God's people.
(d) The occult's winnings.
2. What does the author's interest in the occult do to her social life?
(a) Makes her very popular.
(b) She finds her own group to hang out with.
(c) Creates an interesting personality.
(d) Separates her from young people her age.
3. What is truly at the core of Pachita's work?
(a) God's grace.
(b) Pure evil.
4. What or who is Teresias?
(a) Johanna's first boyfriend.
(b) Johanna's one and only friend.
(c) A special doll from her childhood.
(d) A statue.
5. Does the author seem to love her family?
(a) Yes, but only her sister.
(b) She loves her parents but does not get along with her sister.
(c) No, she feels trapped by them.
(d) Yes, but with reservations.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Great Aunt Dixie feel would inherit her gift?
2. What does Teresias represent?
3. What does the author believe her parents are responsible for?
4. What is missing about the author's upbringing?
5. What is the author's search for Pachita representative of?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)