|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2, 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author's interest in the occult do to her social life?
(a) Creates an interesting personality.
(b) Separates her from young people her age.
(c) Makes her very popular.
(d) She finds her own group to hang out with.
2. How did the evil being that lives in Johanna's house effect Johanna's life?
(a) The evil being haunts Johanna at home but not when she is out with friends.
(b) She ignores the evil beings.
(c) There is no evil being.
(d) Causes grotesque events to happen.
3. This _____ is the story of experiences with the ____.
(a) Story; soldiers.
(b) Tale; illusionists.
(c) Narrative; occult.
(d) Narrative; mind controllers.
4. What type of school did the author attend?
(a) Johanna was home schooled.
(b) A Jewish Day School.
(c) Catholic School.
(d) A public Mexican school.
5. What is the atmosphere of the beginning of the book?
(a) Mysterious and confused.
(b) Light and airy.
(c) Fun and whimsical.
(d) Stormy, dark and oppressive.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the author what does Pachita attempt to disguise her work as?
2. Who is Mephistopheles?
3. While the rest of the book will be dark, what does the author give the reader a glimpse of at the end of the chapter?
4. Because Johanna and Tom are late to the meeting, what does she miss?
5. Where does her faith and roots of Christianity come from?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)