|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2, 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author's interest in the occult do to her social life?
(a) Separates her from young people her age.
(b) She finds her own group to hang out with.
(c) Makes her very popular.
(d) Creates an interesting personality.
2. What stories concerning her family is Johanna missing?
(a) Going on vacations.
(b) Going to church.
(c) Spending quality time.
(d) Buying a family dog.
3. In "The Intruder," what does the author hear to alert her of the being that follows her?
(a) Grating, grinding noises.
(b) Shuffling feet.
(d) Sinister laughing.
4. Where does her faith and roots of Christianity come from?
(a) Her parents.
(b) Her husband.
(c) It appeared spontaneously.
(d) Her Catholic school.
5. What is missing about the author's upbringing?
(a) A close family unit.
(b) The presence of religion.
(d) Lots of friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reputation does she gain?
2. What does Teresias represent?
3. At the beginning of "The Encounter," why is the author frustrated?
4. What is present on Pachita's alter?
5. What does the author believe her parents are responsible for?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)