|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2, 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was present in the author's family situation before she was born?
(a) Discord from the community.
(b) The grace of God.
(c) Unrest in her parents relationship.
(d) Satanic influences.
2. How did the evil being that lives in Johanna's house effect Johanna's life?
(a) The evil being haunts Johanna at home but not when she is out with friends.
(b) Causes grotesque events to happen.
(c) She ignores the evil beings.
(d) There is no evil being.
3. What does the author's interest in the occult do to her social life?
(a) Separates her from young people her age.
(b) She finds her own group to hang out with.
(c) Makes her very popular.
(d) Creates an interesting personality.
4. What effects do crucifixes and crosses have on the author?
(a) She does not notice them.
(b) They provide calmness in her chaotic life.
(c) She is confused by the crucifix.
(d) They stir up angry feelings.
5. Who is Mephistopheles?
(a) Another name for God.
(b) A statue given to the author by her Mother.
(c) An evil force present in Johanna's life.
(d) A town in Mexico.
Short Answer Questions
1. This _____ is the story of experiences with the ____.
2. Does the author have many happy memories of being with her family as a child?
3. What does the author believe her parents are responsible for?
4. Who dies of occult like circumstances in "The Intruder?"
5. What does the author eventually think of Pachita's "true work?"
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)