|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2, 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Because Johanna and Tom are late to the meeting, what does she miss?
(a) The assignment of a mentor.
(b) The operations scheduled for tonight.
(c) The chance to meet her husband.
(d) An important meeting.
2. What stories concerning her family is Johanna missing?
(a) Going to church.
(b) Going on vacations.
(c) Buying a family dog.
(d) Spending quality time.
3. What is truly at the core of Pachita's work?
(c) God's grace.
(d) Pure evil.
4. Where does her faith and roots of Christianity come from?
(a) Her Catholic school.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her parents.
(d) It appeared spontaneously.
5. What is missing about the author's upbringing?
(a) A close family unit.
(b) Lots of friends.
(c) The presence of religion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author eventually think of Pachita's "true work?"
2. What effects do crucifixes and crosses have on the author?
3. Does the author have many happy memories of being with her family as a child?
4. What is Cuauhtemoc?
5. According to the author, what is the true quality of the occult practice?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)