|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2, 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Teresias represent?
(a) A trusted companion.
(b) Evil and darkness.
(c) Goodness and light in Johanna's life.
2. This _____ is the story of experiences with the ____.
(a) Narrative; occult.
(b) Narrative; mind controllers.
(c) Tale; illusionists.
(d) Story; soldiers.
3. What does the author's interest in the occult do to her social life?
(a) Creates an interesting personality.
(b) She finds her own group to hang out with.
(c) Separates her from young people her age.
(d) Makes her very popular.
4. Because Johanna and Tom are late to the meeting, what does she miss?
(a) The assignment of a mentor.
(b) The operations scheduled for tonight.
(c) The chance to meet her husband.
(d) An important meeting.
5. What type of neighborhood does Johanna live in as a child?
(a) A farm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the last part of the entire book about?
2. Who is Mephistopheles?
3. What stories concerning her family is Johanna missing?
4. What does the author eventually think of Pachita's "true work?"
5. Who does Johanna feel very connected to during her childhood?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)