|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2, 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is truly at the core of Pachita's work?
(b) Pure evil.
(c) God's grace.
2. What does the first three quarters of the book concern itself with?
(a) Meeting her husband.
(c) Her childhood.
(d) Experiences of the occult.
3. What does Teresias represent?
(a) A trusted companion.
(b) Goodness and light in Johanna's life.
(c) Evil and darkness.
4. What is present on Pachita's alter?
(a) A picture of her mother.
(b) St Joseph.
(c) Cuauhtemoc, an Aztec warrior.
(d) The Virgin Mary.
5. Does the author have many happy memories of being with her family as a child?
(a) No, her parents were very cruel to their children.
(b) No, she could not stand being around her sister.
(c) Yes, but only with her sister.
(d) Yes she does but she feels as though something is missing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reputation does she gain?
2. What stories concerning her family is Johanna missing?
3. What effects do crucifixes and crosses have on the author?
4. According to the author, what is the true quality of the occult practice?
5. What type of school did the author attend?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)