|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2, 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author's interest in the occult do to her social life?
(a) She finds her own group to hang out with.
(b) Separates her from young people her age.
(c) Makes her very popular.
(d) Creates an interesting personality.
2. Because Johanna and Tom are late to the meeting, what does she miss?
(a) An important meeting.
(b) The assignment of a mentor.
(c) The chance to meet her husband.
(d) The operations scheduled for tonight.
3. What is the only true source of inspiration for true faith?
(a) Religious leaders.
(b) Spiritual Guides.
(c) The Koran.
(d) The Bible.
4. What is present on Pachita's alter?
(a) A picture of her mother.
(b) The Virgin Mary.
(c) Cuauhtemoc, an Aztec warrior.
(d) St Joseph.
5. What gets the author through her childhood and adulthood?
(a) Her family's support.
(b) Her fascination with acting.
(c) Her close group of friends.
(d) The feeling of comfort from the crucifix.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pachita keep on her alter?
2. What type of school did the author attend?
3. What type of neighborhood does Johanna live in as a child?
4. What or who is Teresias?
5. Who does Johanna feel very connected to during her childhood?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)