|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2, 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the author what does Pachita attempt to disguise her work as?
(b) God's work.
(c) Pagan rituals.
2. Does the author have many happy memories of being with her family as a child?
(a) No, her parents were very cruel to their children.
(b) Yes she does but she feels as though something is missing.
(c) No, she could not stand being around her sister.
(d) Yes, but only with her sister.
3. What is the author's search for Pachita representative of?
(a) The vileness of evil.
(b) The search for justice.
(c) A search for truth.
(d) Fleeing away from evil.
4. What reputation does she gain?
(a) She is promiscuous.
(b) She is very wise.
(c) People think she is strange.
(d) People believe she is a witch.
5. What is present on Pachita's alter?
(a) The Virgin Mary.
(b) A picture of her mother.
(c) Cuauhtemoc, an Aztec warrior.
(d) St Joseph.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Pachita's home described by Johanna?
2. What does Dr. Carlos think of Tom and his Mind Control program?
3. What is the only true source of inspiration for true faith?
4. What is Cuauhtemoc?
5. Does the author seem to love her family?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)