|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2, 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the first three quarters of the book concern itself with?
(a) Meeting her husband.
(b) Experiences of the occult.
(c) Her childhood.
2. What does Teresias represent?
(b) Goodness and light in Johanna's life.
(c) Evil and darkness.
(d) A trusted companion.
3. What is the author's search for Pachita representative of?
(a) A search for truth.
(b) Fleeing away from evil.
(c) The search for justice.
(d) The vileness of evil.
4. What does the author's interest in the occult do to her social life?
(a) She finds her own group to hang out with.
(b) Makes her very popular.
(c) Separates her from young people her age.
(d) Creates an interesting personality.
5. This _____ is the story of experiences with the ____.
(a) Story; soldiers.
(b) Tale; illusionists.
(c) Narrative; mind controllers.
(d) Narrative; occult.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mephistopheles?
2. How did the evil being that lives in Johanna's house effect Johanna's life?
3. How did the nuns treat the author?
4. What does the author believe her parents are responsible for?
5. What was present in the author's family situation before she was born?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)