|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2, 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is truly at the core of Pachita's work?
(a) God's grace.
(c) Pure evil.
2. What stories concerning her family is Johanna missing?
(a) Going on vacations.
(b) Spending quality time.
(c) Buying a family dog.
(d) Going to church.
3. Who is Mephistopheles?
(a) An evil force present in Johanna's life.
(b) A town in Mexico.
(c) A statue given to the author by her Mother.
(d) Another name for God.
4. What is present on Pachita's alter?
(a) The Virgin Mary.
(b) A picture of her mother.
(c) Cuauhtemoc, an Aztec warrior.
(d) St Joseph.
5. Who does Johanna feel very connected to during her childhood?
(a) Her school work.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her love of theater.
(d) The bishop's sons.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reputation does she gain?
2. What is the only true source of inspiration for true faith?
3. How is Pachita's home described by Johanna?
4. What is the author's search for Pachita representative of?
5. As the author looks at Pachita, what does she feel she is really seeing?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)