|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2, 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the author, what is the true quality of the occult practice?
(d) Deceptive nature.
2. What stories concerning her family is Johanna missing?
(a) Going to church.
(b) Spending quality time.
(c) Buying a family dog.
(d) Going on vacations.
3. As the author looks at Pachita, what does she feel she is really seeing?
(a) A mentor and teacher.
(b) Evil forces.
(c) The presence of God.
(d) A sinister satanic demon.
4. How did the nuns treat the author?
(a) The nuns are in different towards Johanna.
(b) The nuns were very caring.
(c) The nuns shun Johanna because she is not Catholic.
(d) The nuns are extremely strict.
5. Who dies of occult like circumstances in "The Intruder?"
(a) A friend's father.
(b) Johanna's boyfriend.
(c) A bishop's son.
(d) Johanna's brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the atmosphere of the beginning of the book?
2. Who is Great Aunt Dixie?
3. Does the author have many happy memories of being with her family as a child?
4. According to the author what does Pachita attempt to disguise her work as?
5. Who does Johanna feel very connected to during her childhood?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)