|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2, 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is truly at the core of Pachita's work?
(a) Pure evil.
(c) God's grace.
2. How did the evil being that lives in Johanna's house effect Johanna's life?
(a) There is no evil being.
(b) She ignores the evil beings.
(c) The evil being haunts Johanna at home but not when she is out with friends.
(d) Causes grotesque events to happen.
3. Who does Johanna feel very connected to during her childhood?
(a) Her sister.
(b) The bishop's sons.
(c) Her love of theater.
(d) Her school work.
4. This _____ is the story of experiences with the ____.
(a) Narrative; mind controllers.
(b) Narrative; occult.
(c) Story; soldiers.
(d) Tale; illusionists.
5. According to the author what does Pachita attempt to disguise her work as?
(c) Pagan rituals.
(d) God's work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gets the author through her childhood and adulthood?
2. What is present on Pachita's alter?
3. Does the author seem to love her family?
4. As the author looks at Pachita, what does she feel she is really seeing?
5. How did the nuns treat the author?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)