|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2, 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does the author have many happy memories of being with her family as a child?
(a) Yes, but only with her sister.
(b) Yes she does but she feels as though something is missing.
(c) No, she could not stand being around her sister.
(d) No, her parents were very cruel to their children.
2. What was present in the author's family situation before she was born?
(a) The grace of God.
(b) Satanic influences.
(c) Discord from the community.
(d) Unrest in her parents relationship.
3. What is the author's search for Pachita representative of?
(a) A search for truth.
(b) Fleeing away from evil.
(c) The vileness of evil.
(d) The search for justice.
4. Because Johanna and Tom are late to the meeting, what does she miss?
(a) The chance to meet her husband.
(b) An important meeting.
(c) The assignment of a mentor.
(d) The operations scheduled for tonight.
5. What is truly at the core of Pachita's work?
(a) Pure evil.
(b) God's grace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is missing about the author's upbringing?
2. What type of school did the author attend?
3. What gets the author through her childhood and adulthood?
4. How is Pachita's home described by Johanna?
5. Who dies of occult like circumstances in "The Intruder?"
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)