|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2, 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the nuns treat the author?
(a) The nuns shun Johanna because she is not Catholic.
(b) The nuns are in different towards Johanna.
(c) The nuns were very caring.
(d) The nuns are extremely strict.
2. What is present on Pachita's alter?
(a) The Virgin Mary.
(b) Cuauhtemoc, an Aztec warrior.
(c) St Joseph.
(d) A picture of her mother.
3. What does the author's interest in the occult do to her social life?
(a) Makes her very popular.
(b) Separates her from young people her age.
(c) She finds her own group to hang out with.
(d) Creates an interesting personality.
4. In "The Intruder," what does the author hear to alert her of the being that follows her?
(a) Grating, grinding noises.
(c) Sinister laughing.
(d) Shuffling feet.
5. What effects do crucifixes and crosses have on the author?
(a) They provide calmness in her chaotic life.
(b) They stir up angry feelings.
(c) She is confused by the crucifix.
(d) She does not notice them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of neighborhood does Johanna live in as a child?
2. According to the author what does Pachita attempt to disguise her work as?
3. What or who is Teresias?
4. What does Dr. Carlos think of Tom and his Mind Control program?
5. Does the author seem to love her family?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)