|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do her encounters with spirits mean for the author?
(a) She feels as though she is going insane.
(b) Evil spirits looking to ruin her life.
(c) Her dead aunt's way of staying in touch.
(d) Manifestations of her connection with the spirit world.
2. What has Johanna removed from her life as New Foundation ends?
(b) Her own ideas.
(c) All evil.
(d) Her parents.
3. What does the author believe her parents are responsible for?
(a) Darkness that is present during her early years.
(b) Verbal abuse toward her and her sister.
(c) Allowing bad influences of other people to be present.
(d) Exposing her to adult behavior.
4. Was was the author's childhood friend's name?
5. Why is the very last section called "The Means of Freedom?"
(a) The occult lifestyle is not lucrative.
(b) It lists ways to gain money and freedom.
(c) Money is freedom.
(d) Because Johanna gives ways for people to be free of the occult.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author beg of the reader?
2. What other of Johanna's powers have improved?
3. How does Satan disguise himself?
4. Why has Hermanito chosen Pachita?
5. What is missing about the author's upbringing?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)