Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes the young author's life difficult?
(a) She does not have many friends.
(b) She is beaten by her parents.
(c) She is not an attractive girl.
(d) She hears voices and sees evil beings.
2. What is the metaphorical meaning of her pet snake?
(a) Snakes have long been aligned with God.
(b) It makes Johanna powerful.
(c) The snake is evil. It is the embodiment of Satan.
(d) Nothing. Johanna enjoys her pet snake.
3. What does the author insist is important in leading a long and good life?
(a) Spending time with family.
(b) A balanced, healthy diet.
(c) Quality time with friends.
(d) Adhering firmly to Christian faith.
4. What does she discover at Chapel Hill's theater?
(a) A friendly spirit named Professor Koch.
(b) A desire to write plays.
(c) A conspiracy theory.
(d) She is an amazing actress.
5. Who is Johanna's second mentor?
(b) Her father.
(d) Dr. Carlos.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Dr. Carlos?
2. What frightening encounter does she have at the theater at Wesleyan?
3. Who is really in control of the minds working within the Mind Control group?
4. After her second encounter with Professor Koch, who does the author begin to see?
5. Because Johanna and Tom are late to the meeting, what does she miss?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)