Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mephistopheles?
(a) A statue given to the author by her Mother.
(b) Another name for God.
(c) A town in Mexico.
(d) An evil force present in Johanna's life.
2. What is the title Exodus reminiscent of?
(a) Leaving ones home.
(b) The Bible and the tale of the Jews exit from Egypt.
(c) Pachita leaving mind control.
(d) Changing one's life.
3. What gets the author through her childhood and adulthood?
(a) The feeling of comfort from the crucifix.
(b) Her fascination with acting.
(c) Her close group of friends.
(d) Her family's support.
4. How does the author feel when Jesus appears to her?
(a) Scared and confused.
5. In Johanna's opinion, what must all Christians do?
(a) Only hang out with one another.
(b) Ignore the truth about good versus evil.
(c) Study the Bible to discern the true manifestations of God's spirit.
(d) Be kind to others.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the author, what do members of the Pentecostal or Evangelical churches really experience?
2. Who is Johanna's second mentor?
3. Where does the manifestation of God's power really come from?
4. Where does the story pick back up in Chapter 10?
5. What does the author's interest in the occult do to her social life?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)