|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10, 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Johanna become depressed?
(a) Her mother has died.
(b) Damon does not return her feelings.
(c) Her sister has run away from home.
(d) Darker spirits are very attracted to her and will not leave her be.
2. In "Mind Control," the author sees Jesus with a monstrous face. What does the author realize about this face?
(a) It is an evil spirit.
(b) She does not think it is Jesus.
(c) It is the true face of Satan impersonating Jesus.
(d) The face is a projection of fear.
3. What type of school did the author attend?
(a) A Jewish Day School.
(b) A public Mexican school.
(c) Johanna was home schooled.
(d) Catholic School.
4. What do her encounters with spirits mean for the author?
(a) Manifestations of her connection with the spirit world.
(b) Evil spirits looking to ruin her life.
(c) She feels as though she is going insane.
(d) Her dead aunt's way of staying in touch.
5. As the author looks at Pachita, what does she feel she is really seeing?
(a) Evil forces.
(b) The presence of God.
(c) A sinister satanic demon.
(d) A mentor and teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reputation does she gain?
2. During Johanna's friend's operation, how does Hermanito save him?
3. Who is really in control of the minds working within the Mind Control group?
4. Where does the story pick back up in Chapter 10?
5. What happens to Johanna at the end of college?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)