|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10, 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Cuauhtemoc?
(a) An Aztec prince.
(b) Johanna's guardian.
(c) Tom's foreign cousin.
(d) A god that Pachita worships.
2. While the rest of the book will be dark, what does the author give the reader a glimpse of at the end of the chapter?
(a) The evil that lurks within us all.
(b) The vitality of youth.
(c) Faith is a forgotten feeling.
3. What is a pseudonym?
(a) A fake name.
(b) Someone you aspire to be.
(c) A change in personality.
(d) A disguise.
4. What or who is Teresias?
(a) A statue.
(b) A special doll from her childhood.
(c) Johanna's one and only friend.
(d) Johanna's first boyfriend.
5. According to the author, what is the true quality of the occult practice?
(b) Deceptive nature.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens in Washington D.C.?
2. Who is really in control of the minds working within the Mind Control group?
3. What are these beings?
4. Who is Mephistopheles?
5. In "The Intruder," what does the author hear to alert her of the being that follows her?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)