|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10, 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does her faith and roots of Christianity come from?
(a) Her Catholic school.
(b) Her husband.
(c) It appeared spontaneously.
(d) Her parents.
2. What are the names of Johanna's two new male friends?
(a) Eric and Jason.
(b) Tom and Carlos.
(c) Damon and Beck.
(d) Stanley and Tom.
3. Why has Hermanito chosen Pachita?
(a) Tom was not worthy of Hermanito.
(b) He appreciated Pachita's commitment to healing humanity.
(c) Johanna was not yet available.
(d) Pachita beckoned him from the dead.
4. What flourished during the author's time at Wesleyan?
(a) Her interest in theater and occultism.
(b) Her ability to make friends.
(c) Her acting ability.
(d) Her love of boys.
5. What gets the author through her childhood and adulthood?
(a) Her close group of friends.
(b) Her fascination with acting.
(c) The feeling of comfort from the crucifix.
(d) Her family's support.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Mind Control program advertise itself to the public?
2. What makes the young author's life difficult?
3. While the rest of the book will be dark, what does the author give the reader a glimpse of at the end of the chapter?
4. Eventually, what is Johanna suggesting of the theater?
5. What is propaganda?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)