|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10, 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the metaphorical meaning of her pet snake?
(a) The snake is evil. It is the embodiment of Satan.
(b) It makes Johanna powerful.
(c) Nothing. Johanna enjoys her pet snake.
(d) Snakes have long been aligned with God.
2. Where does the story pick back up in Chapter 10?
(a) With Johanna's trip to Europe.
(b) Johanna joining the Mind Control Program.
(c) Johanna's wedding.
(d) With the author's first encounter of Pachita.
3. Who is Great Aunt Dixie?
(a) Simply Johanna's aunt.
(b) A woman famous for her spiritual powers.
(c) An evil priestess.
(d) Pachita's relative.
4. What is Tom's philosophy in teaching Mind Control?
(a) It is an art.
(c) Not everyone is gifted enough to practice.
(d) Participants can become aware of their potential to protect humanity.
5. What do her encounters with spirits mean for the author?
(a) Her dead aunt's way of staying in touch.
(b) Manifestations of her connection with the spirit world.
(c) She feels as though she is going insane.
(d) Evil spirits looking to ruin her life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pachita keep on her alter?
2. While the rest of the book will be dark, what does the author give the reader a glimpse of at the end of the chapter?
3. What does Johanna envision her mind laboratory to be like?
4. What was present in the author's family situation before she was born?
5. What does Dr. Carlos think of Tom and his Mind Control program?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)