|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10, 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author insist is important in leading a long and good life?
(a) Adhering firmly to Christian faith.
(b) Quality time with friends.
(c) A balanced, healthy diet.
(d) Spending time with family.
2. This _____ is the story of experiences with the ____.
(a) Narrative; mind controllers.
(b) Tale; illusionists.
(c) Narrative; occult.
(d) Story; soldiers.
3. What are Tim's honest intentions in regards to the Mind Control program?
(a) Heal people and invite them into the program.
(b) He would like the program to grow and help millions.
(c) To do community service in the community.
(d) Helps participants become aware of their potential for helping the community.
4. As the author looks at Pachita, what does she feel she is really seeing?
(a) A sinister satanic demon.
(b) The presence of God.
(c) A mentor and teacher.
(d) Evil forces.
5. Why does Johanna end her relationship with Beck?
(a) She does not love Beck.
(b) Johanna's father intensely dislikes Beck.
(c) Beck is too involved in his studies.
(d) Beck cheats on her.
Short Answer Questions
1. After one operation, what could the author see in Hermanito?
2. What is present on Pachita's alter?
3. What effects do crucifixes and crosses have on the author?
4. What does she discover at Chapel Hill's theater?
5. What does the first three quarters of the book concern itself with?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)