|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10, 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes the young author's life difficult?
(a) She does not have many friends.
(b) She hears voices and sees evil beings.
(c) She is not an attractive girl.
(d) She is beaten by her parents.
2. Why does Johanna end her relationship with Beck?
(a) She does not love Beck.
(b) Beck is too involved in his studies.
(c) Beck cheats on her.
(d) Johanna's father intensely dislikes Beck.
3. Eventually, what is Johanna suggesting of the theater?
(a) The theater is a kind of occult practice.
(b) The theater has great deals on movies.
(c) The theater is a sanctuary.
(d) The theater is a comforting place.
4. What flourished during the author's time at Wesleyan?
(a) Her interest in theater and occultism.
(b) Her ability to make friends.
(c) Her love of boys.
(d) Her acting ability.
5. What does the author insist is important in leading a long and good life?
(a) Spending time with family.
(b) Adhering firmly to Christian faith.
(c) Quality time with friends.
(d) A balanced, healthy diet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is her snake's names?
2. Because Johanna and Tom are late to the meeting, what does she miss?
3. Why has Hermanito chosen Pachita?
4. What is the metaphorical meaning of her pet snake?
5. Who is really in control of the minds working within the Mind Control group?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)