|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10, 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Damon get the author to do?
(a) Try marijuana.
(b) Create a play with him.
(c) Take hallucinogenic drugs.
(d) Sleep with him.
2. What does Johanna become very skilled in by working with Mind Control?
(a) Mind control.
(b) Mind reading.
(c) Psychic healing.
(d) Physical healing.
3. Why has Hermanito chosen Pachita?
(a) Tom was not worthy of Hermanito.
(b) Pachita beckoned him from the dead.
(c) Johanna was not yet available.
(d) He appreciated Pachita's commitment to healing humanity.
4. What are these beings?
(a) Very small, ruddy looking creatures.
(b) Large, overwhelming beings.
(c) Creations of Johanna's imagination.
(d) They do not actually exist.
5. In "The Encounter," what literary device is used many times?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of the virtually impossible surgeries that Hermanito completes?
2. Eventually, who does the author believe is really controlling the minds of the mind control group?
3. Eventually, what is Johanna suggesting of the theater?
4. Why does Johanna become depressed?
5. In "The Intruder," what does the author hear to alert her of the being that follows her?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)