|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10, 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Wesleyan located?
(d) New York City.
2. What does Dr. Carlos think of Tom and his Mind Control program?
(a) The doctor thinks they are not being respectful of Pachita.
(b) Tom is attempting to steal Pachita's power.
(c) He greatly respects the whole program.
(d) Dr. Carlos is delusional.
3. What is the only true source of inspiration for true faith?
(a) Spiritual Guides.
(b) Religious leaders.
(c) The Koran.
(d) The Bible.
4. At first, how does Johanna think that Hermanito's surgeries can help others?
(a) She thinks academic medicine can learn from Hermanito.
(b) Hermanito is not willing to share is knowledge.
(c) She would be able to learn from him and spread the knowledge throughout the world.
(d) She knows that true medicine is not what Hermanito practices.
5. What gets the author through her childhood and adulthood?
(a) Her family's support.
(b) Her fascination with acting.
(c) Her close group of friends.
(d) The feeling of comfort from the crucifix.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the author's search for Pachita representative of?
2. What does Hermanito hate about Pachita?
3. Has Hermanito ever failed during a surgery?
4. What does the author think was the real cause of healings?
5. Does the author seem to love her family?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)