|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10, 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Is Johanna excited about the Mind Control program?
(a) No, but she feels pressured by her father to complete the program.
(b) No, she thinks it is a gimmick and wants to discover the truth.
(c) Yes, she sees it as a way to be helpful.
(d) Yes, it is a way to escape her father.
2. Eventually, who does the author believe is really controlling the minds of the mind control group?
(b) A man.
(c) By Satan.
(d) An ancient God.
3. How is Pachita's home described by Johanna?
(a) Dirty, messy, and decorated in dead roses.
(b) A large mansion.
(c) Spotless and clean.
(d) A small shack.
4. What does Johanna think that the operations are?
(a) Too good to be true.
(c) Pachita's work.
(d) Gifts from God.
5. This _____ is the story of experiences with the ____.
(a) Narrative; occult.
(b) Narrative; mind controllers.
(c) Tale; illusionists.
(d) Story; soldiers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author believe her parents are responsible for?
2. In "The Intruder," what does the author hear to alert her of the being that follows her?
3. Why has Hermanito chosen Pachita?
4. At first, what does Johanna think the Mind Control program does?
5. What is the last part of the entire book about?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)