|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10, 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Johanna's father find the mind control program?
(a) An ad in a magazine.
(b) In the newspaper.
(c) Through a church.
(d) On the internet.
2. What does Beck help the author through?
(a) Discovering God.
(b) Recovery from her attack.
(c) Horrifying experiences with evil spirits.
(d) Her thesis project.
3. What happens to Johanna at the end of college?
(a) Travels abroad.
(b) She gets an internship with a friend of the family.
(c) Returns to Mexico.
(d) She realizes that the theater is not safe for her.
4. Does the author have many happy memories of being with her family as a child?
(a) Yes, but only with her sister.
(b) No, she could not stand being around her sister.
(c) No, her parents were very cruel to their children.
(d) Yes she does but she feels as though something is missing.
5. Has Hermanito ever failed during a surgery?
(a) No, never.
(b) Yes, but not many times.
(c) Yes, but only a couple of times.
(d) Yes, but only with David.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Cuauhtemoc?
2. How did the evil being that lives in Johanna's house effect Johanna's life?
3. What does Damon get the author to do?
4. What does Hermanito hate about Pachita?
5. What does the author believe she has found after so many years of darkness?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)