|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10, 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eventually, what is Johanna suggesting of the theater?
(a) The theater is a comforting place.
(b) The theater is a kind of occult practice.
(c) The theater is a sanctuary.
(d) The theater has great deals on movies.
2. Was was the author's childhood friend's name?
3. What is a pseudonym?
(a) A fake name.
(b) A change in personality.
(c) Someone you aspire to be.
(d) A disguise.
4. What is present on Pachita's alter?
(a) The Virgin Mary.
(b) St Joseph.
(c) Cuauhtemoc, an Aztec warrior.
(d) A picture of her mother.
5. What does Johanna become very skilled in by working with Mind Control?
(a) Psychic healing.
(b) Mind reading.
(c) Physical healing.
(d) Mind control.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the reader have a clear understanding of at the end of Chapter 9?
2. What is the last part of the entire book about?
3. What does the author's interest in the occult do to her social life?
4. What does Teresias represent?
5. What is the metaphorical meaning of her pet snake?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)