|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10, 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beck help the author through?
(a) Horrifying experiences with evil spirits.
(b) Discovering God.
(c) Her thesis project.
(d) Recovery from her attack.
2. Who is Johanna's second mentor?
(b) Her father.
(d) Dr. Carlos.
3. What other of Johanna's powers have improved?
(a) Future telling.
(b) Mind reading ability.
(c) Brainwashing ability.
(d) Her ability to mentally communicate across physical distances.
4. What does Damon get the author to do?
(a) Create a play with him.
(b) Sleep with him.
(c) Try marijuana.
(d) Take hallucinogenic drugs.
5. What does the author eventually think of Pachita's "true work?"
(a) She wishes to heal as Pachita does.
(b) She wants to worship Pachita.
(c) Pachita's true work is evil.
(d) She wishes to be apart of Pachita's work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a pseudonym?
2. Because Johanna and Tom are late to the meeting, what does she miss?
3. Who is chosen to be Johanna's first mentor?
4. Why does the author resent her parents?
5. At first, how does Johanna think that Hermanito's surgeries can help others?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)