|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10, 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What stories concerning her family is Johanna missing?
(a) Buying a family dog.
(b) Spending quality time.
(c) Going to church.
(d) Going on vacations.
2. What reputation does she gain?
(a) She is promiscuous.
(b) People think she is strange.
(c) She is very wise.
(d) People believe she is a witch.
3. Where does her faith and roots of Christianity come from?
(a) Her Catholic school.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her parents.
(d) It appeared spontaneously.
4. How did the nuns treat the author?
(a) The nuns shun Johanna because she is not Catholic.
(b) The nuns are extremely strict.
(c) The nuns were very caring.
(d) The nuns are in different towards Johanna.
5. What other of Johanna's powers have improved?
(a) Mind reading ability.
(b) Brainwashing ability.
(c) Her ability to mentally communicate across physical distances.
(d) Future telling.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Damon get the author to do?
2. What operations does she witness?
3. What does the author believe her parents are responsible for?
4. What does Pachita keep on her alter?
5. In "The Encounter," what literary device is used many times?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)