|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10, 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Hermanito chosen Pachita?
(a) Johanna was not yet available.
(b) Pachita beckoned him from the dead.
(c) He appreciated Pachita's commitment to healing humanity.
(d) Tom was not worthy of Hermanito.
2. Why does Johanna become depressed?
(a) Her sister has run away from home.
(b) Damon does not return her feelings.
(c) Darker spirits are very attracted to her and will not leave her be.
(d) Her mother has died.
3. In "The Encounter," what literary device is used many times?
4. According to the author, what is the true quality of the occult practice?
(a) Deceptive nature.
5. Who was the author unable to connect with?
(b) The spirit of God.
(d) The healing spirit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Brainwashing is ________.
2. After her second encounter with Professor Koch, who does the author begin to see?
3. Because Johanna and Tom are late to the meeting, what does she miss?
4. What is the title Exodus reminiscent of?
5. Where does the story pick back up in Chapter 10?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)