|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10, 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapters 2-9 mostly dealt with _______, setting a background for the story.
2. Where does Johanna's father find the mind control program?
(a) An ad in a magazine.
(b) On the internet.
(c) In the newspaper.
(d) Through a church.
3. What does the author's interest in the occult do to her social life?
(a) She finds her own group to hang out with.
(b) Makes her very popular.
(c) Creates an interesting personality.
(d) Separates her from young people her age.
4. What does Beck help the author through?
(a) Recovery from her attack.
(b) Her thesis project.
(c) Discovering God.
(d) Horrifying experiences with evil spirits.
5. How does the author feel after the drugs have worn off?
(a) Tired and relieved.
(c) Angry with Damon.
(d) Like spirits are trapped inside of her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mephistopheles?
2. As the author looks at Pachita, what does she feel she is really seeing?
3. What frightening encounter does she have at the theater at Wesleyan?
4. What does she feel her parents do not support her in?
5. What does Damon get the author to do?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)