|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10, 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the story pick back up in Chapter 10?
(a) With Johanna's trip to Europe.
(b) Johanna's wedding.
(c) With the author's first encounter of Pachita.
(d) Johanna joining the Mind Control Program.
2. How is Pachita's home described by Johanna?
(a) Spotless and clean.
(b) A small shack.
(c) Dirty, messy, and decorated in dead roses.
(d) A large mansion.
3. Does the author seem to love her family?
(a) No, she feels trapped by them.
(b) Yes, but with reservations.
(c) She loves her parents but does not get along with her sister.
(d) Yes, but only her sister.
4. Eventually, what is Johanna suggesting of the theater?
(a) The theater is a sanctuary.
(b) The theater has great deals on movies.
(c) The theater is a comforting place.
(d) The theater is a kind of occult practice.
5. Was was the author's childhood friend's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is truly at the core of Pachita's work?
2. What is the atmosphere of the beginning of the book?
3. How did the nuns treat the author?
4. Where is Chapel Hill?
5. What does Teresias represent?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)