|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10, 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gets the author through her childhood and adulthood?
(a) The feeling of comfort from the crucifix.
(b) Her close group of friends.
(c) Her family's support.
(d) Her fascination with acting.
2. What is another and more sinister meaning of mind control?
(a) Brainwashing other people.
(b) Controlling one's faith.
(c) Giving yourself to Satan.
(d) The group has no ill meanings.
3. How do most occult practices present themselves?
(a) Dark and evil.
(b) As a Godly, Christly influence.
(d) Safe and helpful.
4. What is the only true source of inspiration for true faith?
(a) The Koran.
(b) Spiritual Guides.
(c) The Bible.
(d) Religious leaders.
5. Who did Great Aunt Dixie feel would inherit her gift?
(a) Cousin Andy.
(b) Johanna's sister, Kim.
(c) A family member from Johanna's generation.
(d) Johanna's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Dr. Carlos?
2. In "Mind Control," the author sees Jesus with a monstrous face. What does the author realize about this face?
3. Who are Johanna and Tom confronted by as they pull up to the house they are to visit?
4. What does Teresias represent?
5. As the author looks at Pachita, what does she feel she is really seeing?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)