|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10, 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Tom's philosophy in teaching Mind Control?
(a) Participants can become aware of their potential to protect humanity.
(b) It is an art.
(c) Not everyone is gifted enough to practice.
2. Where is Chapel Hill?
(a) At the University of North Carloina.
(b) In California.
(c) In Canada.
(d) A part of the Art Institute of Boston.
3. While the rest of the book will be dark, what does the author give the reader a glimpse of at the end of the chapter?
(a) The evil that lurks within us all.
(b) Faith is a forgotten feeling.
(c) The vitality of youth.
4. When Hermanito breaks down in tears, what does he call himself?
(a) A coward.
(b) All knowing.
(c) All powerful.
(d) A god.
5. How do most occult practices present themselves?
(a) Safe and helpful.
(c) Dark and evil.
(d) As a Godly, Christly influence.
Short Answer Questions
1. Is Johanna excited about the Mind Control program?
2. Because Johanna and Tom are late to the meeting, what does she miss?
3. What does Teresias represent?
4. Does the author seem to love her family?
5. According to the author what does Pachita attempt to disguise her work as?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)