|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10, 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What operations does she witness?
(a) Brain replacements.
(b) Leg transfers.
(c) Medically impossible surgeries.
(d) Eye replacements.
2. What is the only true source of inspiration for true faith?
(a) Spiritual Guides.
(b) The Koran.
(c) The Bible.
(d) Religious leaders.
3. In "Mind Control," the author sees Jesus with a monstrous face. What does the author realize about this face?
(a) The face is a projection of fear.
(b) It is an evil spirit.
(c) It is the true face of Satan impersonating Jesus.
(d) She does not think it is Jesus.
4. What is the atmosphere of the beginning of the book?
(a) Fun and whimsical.
(b) Mysterious and confused.
(c) Light and airy.
(d) Stormy, dark and oppressive.
5. Is Johanna excited about the Mind Control program?
(a) Yes, it is a way to escape her father.
(b) No, but she feels pressured by her father to complete the program.
(c) Yes, she sees it as a way to be helpful.
(d) No, she thinks it is a gimmick and wants to discover the truth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the author unable to connect with?
2. What does Beck help the author through?
3. What is Tom's philosophy in teaching Mind Control?
4. What does the author believe her parents are responsible for?
5. What is her snake's names?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)