|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10, 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is missing about the author's upbringing?
(a) Lots of friends.
(c) A close family unit.
(d) The presence of religion.
2. How does the author feel when Jesus appears to her?
(d) Scared and confused.
3. Who is Johanna's second mentor?
(a) Dr. Carlos.
(c) Her father.
4. What does the author insist is important in leading a long and good life?
(a) A balanced, healthy diet.
(b) Quality time with friends.
(c) Spending time with family.
(d) Adhering firmly to Christian faith.
5. What is Johanna's father concerned about at the beginning of Chapter 10?
(a) Her work with Pachita.
(b) His job.
(c) His daughters' relationships.
(d) His wife's help.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did another well known author feel about Hermanito/ Pachtia?
2. What are these beings?
3. What does the author's interest in the occult do to her social life?
4. Was was the author's childhood friend's name?
5. Has Hermanito ever failed during a surgery?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)