|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Mind Control," the author sees Jesus with a monstrous face. What does the author realize about this face?
(a) The face is a projection of fear.
(b) She does not think it is Jesus.
(c) It is the true face of Satan impersonating Jesus.
(d) It is an evil spirit.
2. What Christian organizations does she join?
(a) The Church of Mary and Jesus.
(b) Fellowship of the Sun.
(c) Light and Power House.
(d) The Good Faith Church.
3. What does the author's interest in the occult do to her social life?
(a) She finds her own group to hang out with.
(b) Creates an interesting personality.
(c) Separates her from young people her age.
(d) Makes her very popular.
4. At first, what did Mind Control mean to Johanna?
(a) A way to make Damon love her again.
(b) A way to control one's own mind.
(d) A way to control her family.
5. How does Johanna's faith grow deeper?
(a) Condemning others.
(b) Through studying the Bible.
(c) Talking about it with friends.
(d) It is actually shaky.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does the author seem to love her family?
2. Who becomes the antagonist for the book?
3. What is Johanna finally confronted with during book?
4. Is Johanna excited about the Mind Control program?
5. How do most occult practices present themselves?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)