|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the evil being that lives in Johanna's house effect Johanna's life?
(a) The evil being haunts Johanna at home but not when she is out with friends.
(b) Causes grotesque events to happen.
(c) She ignores the evil beings.
(d) There is no evil being.
2. How did the nuns treat the author?
(a) The nuns shun Johanna because she is not Catholic.
(b) The nuns were very caring.
(c) The nuns are extremely strict.
(d) The nuns are in different towards Johanna.
3. What Christian organizations does she join?
(a) Light and Power House.
(b) The Good Faith Church.
(c) Fellowship of the Sun.
(d) The Church of Mary and Jesus.
4. What are Tim's honest intentions in regards to the Mind Control program?
(a) To do community service in the community.
(b) Helps participants become aware of their potential for helping the community.
(c) Heal people and invite them into the program.
(d) He would like the program to grow and help millions.
5. What is missing about the author's upbringing?
(a) The presence of religion.
(c) Lots of friends.
(d) A close family unit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Chapters 2-9 mostly dealt with _______, setting a background for the story.
2. What does Teresias represent?
3. Who is Great Aunt Dixie?
4. What has Johanna removed from her life as New Foundation ends?
5. When does the author feel she really commits herself to Jesus?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)