|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who dies in the section, Exodus?
2. What is Shelia's nickname?
(a) Bird brain.
3. In "Mind Control," the author sees Jesus with a monstrous face. What does the author realize about this face?
(a) The face is a projection of fear.
(b) It is an evil spirit.
(c) It is the true face of Satan impersonating Jesus.
(d) She does not think it is Jesus.
4. What type of school did the author attend?
(a) A public Mexican school.
(b) Catholic School.
(c) Johanna was home schooled.
(d) A Jewish Day School.
5. What was present in the author's family situation before she was born?
(a) Unrest in her parents relationship.
(b) The grace of God.
(c) Satanic influences.
(d) Discord from the community.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Johanna finally confronted with during book?
2. What reputation does she gain?
3. At first, what did Mind Control mean to Johanna?
4. Does the author have many happy memories of being with her family as a child?
5. How does Johanna test her new beliefs?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)