|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does her faith and roots of Christianity come from?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her parents.
(c) It appeared spontaneously.
(d) Her Catholic school.
2. Does Johanna ever see Pachita again after visiting Europe?
(a) Yes, only to collect her things.
(b) Yes, but only to tell her the truth she has discovered.
(c) No, because she cannot bare the thought.
(d) No she stops seeing her with haste.
3. Does the author have many happy memories of being with her family as a child?
(a) No, she could not stand being around her sister.
(b) Yes she does but she feels as though something is missing.
(c) No, her parents were very cruel to their children.
(d) Yes, but only with her sister.
4. Why does Johanna end her relationship with Beck?
(a) Johanna's father intensely dislikes Beck.
(b) She does not love Beck.
(c) Beck cheats on her.
(d) Beck is too involved in his studies.
5. How does Johanna test her new beliefs?
(a) Speaking with Sheila and Os.
(c) Logical questions.
(d) She uses Biblically defined techniques.
Short Answer Questions
1. What or who is Teresias?
2. How did the evil being that lives in Johanna's house effect Johanna's life?
3. What stories concerning her family is Johanna missing?
4. Who is Mephistopheles?
5. What is the importance of the title "New Foundation?"
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)