|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of school did the author attend?
(a) Johanna was home schooled.
(b) Catholic School.
(c) A Jewish Day School.
(d) A public Mexican school.
2. What is the importance of the title "New Foundation?"
(a) Johanna has found a new foundation for her love of cats.
(b) It represents the new foundation of the Christian Church.
(c) The roots of Johanna and Randolph's relationship are being established.
(d) Pachita's run-down home needs renovation.
3. What does Johanna's test prove?
(a) Her parents are evil.
(b) Pachita's practices are right.
(c) Nothing, her beliefs stay the same.
(d) Johanna's past beliefs were wrong.
4. What or who is Teresias?
(a) A special doll from her childhood.
(b) Johanna's first boyfriend.
(c) Johanna's one and only friend.
(d) A statue.
5. What makes the young author's life difficult?
(a) She is not an attractive girl.
(b) She does not have many friends.
(c) She is beaten by her parents.
(d) She hears voices and sees evil beings.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Johanna test her new beliefs?
2. In "The Intruder," what does the author hear to alert her of the being that follows her?
3. What does Shelia insist that Johanna read?
4. How does the author feel when Jesus appears to her?
5. Who does the author meet after joining a couple of organizations?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)