|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the author feel she really commits herself to Jesus?
(a) After meeting Randolph.
(b) After meeting Birdie an Os.
(c) After a trying day with Pachita.
(d) When she speaks with Kim.
2. Who dies of occult like circumstances in "The Intruder?"
(a) A friend's father.
(b) A bishop's son.
(c) Johanna's brother.
(d) Johanna's boyfriend.
3. What was present in the author's family situation before she was born?
(a) Unrest in her parents relationship.
(b) Satanic influences.
(c) The grace of God.
(d) Discord from the community.
4. Chapters 2-9 mostly dealt with _______, setting a background for the story.
5. What is Johanna's ultimate purpose that will be revealed later in the novel?
(a) She does not wish to be aligned with God.
(b) She aims to please Pachita.
(c) She wishes to sell more books.
(d) She is "preparing the way" for new believers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is missing about the author's upbringing?
2. Where does Johanna's father find the mind control program?
3. At first, what does Johanna think the Mind Control program does?
4. Who is chosen to be Johanna's first mentor?
5. Who does the author meet after joining a couple of organizations?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)