|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During her travels abroad, what does Johanna frequently experience?
(a) A change of heart about her parents.
(b) Horrifying visions.
(c) Advice from her sister.
(d) New food and friends.
2. What stories concerning her family is Johanna missing?
(a) Buying a family dog.
(b) Going on vacations.
(c) Spending quality time.
(d) Going to church.
3. Who does the author meet after joining a couple of organizations?
(a) Her new lover, Jason.
(b) Her best friend, Shannon.
(c) Her future husband, Randolph.
(d) Her adoptive son, Jeffery.
4. Who is Dr. Carlos?
(a) Powerful psychic and psychologist.
(c) Mind Control researcher.
(d) A respected doctor, priest, and supporter of Mind Control.
5. What is Johanna's ultimate purpose that will be revealed later in the novel?
(a) She wishes to sell more books.
(b) She aims to please Pachita.
(c) She is "preparing the way" for new believers.
(d) She does not wish to be aligned with God.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was present in the author's family situation before she was born?
2. Where does Kim suggest Johanna go visit while on her journey through Europe?
3. What or who is Teresias?
4. How do most occult practices present themselves?
5. What type of school did the author attend?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)