|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Johanna's second mentor?
(c) Dr. Carlos.
(d) Her father.
2. Who is Dr. Carlos?
(a) A respected doctor, priest, and supporter of Mind Control.
(b) Powerful psychic and psychologist.
(c) Mind Control researcher.
3. Who is chosen to be Johanna's first mentor?
(a) Jesus Christ.
(d) Sheila Bird.
4. Who dies of occult like circumstances in "The Intruder?"
(a) Johanna's boyfriend.
(b) A bishop's son.
(c) Johanna's brother.
(d) A friend's father.
5. How did the evil being that lives in Johanna's house effect Johanna's life?
(a) She ignores the evil beings.
(b) Causes grotesque events to happen.
(c) There is no evil being.
(d) The evil being haunts Johanna at home but not when she is out with friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the author feel she really commits herself to Jesus?
2. Brainwashing is ________.
3. What does the author's interest in the occult do to her social life?
4. In "The Intruder," what does the author hear to alert her of the being that follows her?
5. How does Johanna test her new beliefs?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)