|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes the young author's life difficult?
(a) She does not have many friends.
(b) She is beaten by her parents.
(c) She hears voices and sees evil beings.
(d) She is not an attractive girl.
2. How does the Mind Control program advertise itself to the public?
(a) It offered relief from mental troubles and improved mental capacity.
(b) A way to join forces with God.
(c) A religion.
(d) A new way of thinking about life.
3. Is Johanna excited about the Mind Control program?
(a) No, she thinks it is a gimmick and wants to discover the truth.
(b) Yes, she sees it as a way to be helpful.
(c) No, but she feels pressured by her father to complete the program.
(d) Yes, it is a way to escape her father.
4. Who does the author meet after joining a couple of organizations?
(a) Her best friend, Shannon.
(b) Her adoptive son, Jeffery.
(c) Her new lover, Jason.
(d) Her future husband, Randolph.
5. What does Teresias represent?
(a) Goodness and light in Johanna's life.
(c) Evil and darkness.
(d) A trusted companion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of neighborhood does Johanna live in as a child?
2. Who is really in control of the minds working within the Mind Control group?
3. Who is Dr. Carlos?
4. Does Johanna ever see Pachita again after visiting Europe?
5. What is the importance of the title "New Foundation?"
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)