|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Kim suggest Johanna go visit while on her journey through Europe?
2. Who is Johanna's second mentor?
(c) Her father.
(d) Dr. Carlos.
3. What makes the young author's life difficult?
(a) She does not have many friends.
(b) She hears voices and sees evil beings.
(c) She is not an attractive girl.
(d) She is beaten by her parents.
4. Chapters 2-9 mostly dealt with _______, setting a background for the story.
5. What is Johanna finally confronted with during book?
(a) Hermanito's true evil.
(b) The choice between Satan and God and good and evil.
(c) Her love for Beck and Damon.
(d) Satan's true face.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is missing about the author's upbringing?
2. Eventually, who does the author believe is really controlling the minds of the mind control group?
3. What type of school did the author attend?
4. What or who is Teresias?
5. At first, what does Johanna think the Mind Control program does?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)