|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Johanna ever see Pachita again after visiting Europe?
(a) Yes, but only to tell her the truth she has discovered.
(b) No she stops seeing her with haste.
(c) Yes, only to collect her things.
(d) No, because she cannot bare the thought.
2. How did the nuns treat the author?
(a) The nuns are extremely strict.
(b) The nuns were very caring.
(c) The nuns shun Johanna because she is not Catholic.
(d) The nuns are in different towards Johanna.
3. What does Johanna envision her mind laboratory to be like?
(a) The theater at Chapel Hill.
(b) An indoor park.
(c) A luxurious room full of crystal.
(d) Her childhood bedroom.
4. Who dies of occult like circumstances in "The Intruder?"
(a) A bishop's son.
(b) Johanna's brother.
(c) A friend's father.
(d) Johanna's boyfriend.
5. How does Johanna test her new beliefs?
(a) She uses Biblically defined techniques.
(b) Logical questions.
(c) Speaking with Sheila and Os.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Johanna's second mentor?
2. What does Teresias represent?
3. What reputation does she gain?
4. How does Johanna's faith grow deeper?
5. What does the author allow her parents to participate in?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)