|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is really in control of the minds working within the Mind Control group?
2. Where does Kim suggest Johanna go visit while on her journey through Europe?
3. Brainwashing is ________.
(a) A coercive technique used to change beliefs.
(b) Flushing your brain with fluids.
(c) Changing your mind of your own free will.
(d) A spiritual meditation.
4. What has Johanna removed from her life as New Foundation ends?
(a) Her own ideas.
(b) Her parents.
(d) All evil.
5. How does the Mind Control program advertise itself to the public?
(a) A religion.
(b) A new way of thinking about life.
(c) It offered relief from mental troubles and improved mental capacity.
(d) A way to join forces with God.
Short Answer Questions
1. What other of Johanna's powers have improved?
2. What important part of the plot happens during this section of the book?
3. What does the reader have a clear understanding of at the end of Chapter 9?
4. What does Johanna envision her mind laboratory to be like?
5. What gets the author through her childhood and adulthood?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)