|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At first, what does Johanna think the Mind Control program does?
(a) Controls the minds of members.
(b) Enhances spiritual healing techniques.
(c) Rejects the teachings of Jesus.
(d) Teaches people to tap into their Alpha Wave powers.
2. How does the author feel when Jesus appears to her?
(b) Scared and confused.
3. As the chapter ends, what is Johanna richer with?
(a) Book options.
(c) Family ties.
4. Who is Dr. Carlos?
(a) Mind Control researcher.
(c) A respected doctor, priest, and supporter of Mind Control.
(d) Powerful psychic and psychologist.
5. What Christian organizations does she join?
(a) The Church of Mary and Jesus.
(b) Fellowship of the Sun.
(c) Light and Power House.
(d) The Good Faith Church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Johanna removed from her life as New Foundation ends?
2. How does the Mind Control program advertise itself to the public?
3. What was present in the author's family situation before she was born?
4. How does Johanna test her new beliefs?
5. What is Shelia's nickname?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)