|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Tom's philosophy in teaching Mind Control?
(b) It is an art.
(c) Participants can become aware of their potential to protect humanity.
(d) Not everyone is gifted enough to practice.
2. What has Johanna removed from her life as New Foundation ends?
(a) All evil.
(b) Her own ideas.
(d) Her parents.
3. How did the nuns treat the author?
(a) The nuns were very caring.
(b) The nuns are extremely strict.
(c) The nuns are in different towards Johanna.
(d) The nuns shun Johanna because she is not Catholic.
4. When does the author feel she really commits herself to Jesus?
(a) After a trying day with Pachita.
(b) When she speaks with Kim.
(c) After meeting Randolph.
(d) After meeting Birdie an Os.
5. What is missing about the author's upbringing?
(b) The presence of religion.
(c) Lots of friends.
(d) A close family unit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author's interest in the occult do to her social life?
2. Who does the author meet after joining a couple of organizations?
3. What other of Johanna's powers have improved?
4. Who does Johanna feel very connected to during her childhood?
5. What does the author fail to do as her stay begins to move away from being strictly narrative?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)