|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Tim's honest intentions in regards to the Mind Control program?
(a) Helps participants become aware of their potential for helping the community.
(b) Heal people and invite them into the program.
(c) He would like the program to grow and help millions.
(d) To do community service in the community.
2. Who is Mephistopheles?
(a) Another name for God.
(b) An evil force present in Johanna's life.
(c) A statue given to the author by her Mother.
(d) A town in Mexico.
3. What happens to Johanna at the end of college?
(a) Travels abroad.
(b) Returns to Mexico.
(c) She gets an internship with a friend of the family.
(d) She realizes that the theater is not safe for her.
4. How does the Mind Control program advertise itself to the public?
(a) A religion.
(b) A way to join forces with God.
(c) A new way of thinking about life.
(d) It offered relief from mental troubles and improved mental capacity.
5. What does the author's interest in the occult do to her social life?
(a) Creates an interesting personality.
(b) Separates her from young people her age.
(c) Makes her very popular.
(d) She finds her own group to hang out with.
Short Answer Questions
1. What stories concerning her family is Johanna missing?
2. Where does her faith and roots of Christianity come from?
3. What reputation does she gain?
4. What does Johanna become very skilled in by working with Mind Control?
5. What important part of the plot happens during this section of the book?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)