|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Johanna removed from her life as New Foundation ends?
(a) Her parents.
(c) All evil.
(d) Her own ideas.
2. Who is Dr. Carlos?
(a) Mind Control researcher.
(b) Powerful psychic and psychologist.
(c) A respected doctor, priest, and supporter of Mind Control.
3. What gets the author through her childhood and adulthood?
(a) Her family's support.
(b) The feeling of comfort from the crucifix.
(c) Her close group of friends.
(d) Her fascination with acting.
4. How does Johanna's faith grow deeper?
(a) Condemning others.
(b) It is actually shaky.
(c) Through studying the Bible.
(d) Talking about it with friends.
5. What does Johanna envision her mind laboratory to be like?
(a) Her childhood bedroom.
(b) An indoor park.
(c) A luxurious room full of crystal.
(d) The theater at Chapel Hill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mephistopheles?
2. Does the author have many happy memories of being with her family as a child?
3. What stories concerning her family is Johanna missing?
4. Who does the author meet after joining a couple of organizations?
5. What does Johanna's test prove?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)