|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Is Johanna excited about the Mind Control program?
(a) No, but she feels pressured by her father to complete the program.
(b) No, she thinks it is a gimmick and wants to discover the truth.
(c) Yes, it is a way to escape her father.
(d) Yes, she sees it as a way to be helpful.
2. What was present in the author's family situation before she was born?
(a) Satanic influences.
(b) The grace of God.
(c) Discord from the community.
(d) Unrest in her parents relationship.
3. Who is chosen to be Johanna's first mentor?
(b) Sheila Bird.
(d) Jesus Christ.
4. As the chapter ends, what is Johanna richer with?
(a) Family ties.
(b) Book options.
5. Does the author seem to love her family?
(a) No, she feels trapped by them.
(b) Yes, but only her sister.
(c) She loves her parents but does not get along with her sister.
(d) Yes, but with reservations.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Johanna end her relationship with Beck?
2. How does Johanna test her new beliefs?
3. How do most occult practices present themselves?
4. What has Johanna removed from her life as New Foundation ends?
5. How did the evil being that lives in Johanna's house effect Johanna's life?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)