|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does the author have many happy memories of being with her family as a child?
(a) No, her parents were very cruel to their children.
(b) Yes she does but she feels as though something is missing.
(c) Yes, but only with her sister.
(d) No, she could not stand being around her sister.
2. At first, what does Johanna think the Mind Control program does?
(a) Enhances spiritual healing techniques.
(b) Teaches people to tap into their Alpha Wave powers.
(c) Rejects the teachings of Jesus.
(d) Controls the minds of members.
3. What does Shelia insist that Johanna read?
(a) Her favorite poem.
(b) A self help book.
(c) The Torah.
(d) The Bible.
4. Who does the author meet after joining a couple of organizations?
(a) Her new lover, Jason.
(b) Her best friend, Shannon.
(c) Her adoptive son, Jeffery.
(d) Her future husband, Randolph.
5. What gets the author through her childhood and adulthood?
(a) Her close group of friends.
(b) The feeling of comfort from the crucifix.
(c) Her family's support.
(d) Her fascination with acting.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who becomes the antagonist for the book?
2. As the chapter ends, what is Johanna richer with?
3. Brainwashing is ________.
4. What or who is Teresias?
5. Who does Johanna feel very connected to during her childhood?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)