|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Christian organizations does she join?
(a) The Church of Mary and Jesus.
(b) Light and Power House.
(c) The Good Faith Church.
(d) Fellowship of the Sun.
2. Eventually, who does the author believe is really controlling the minds of the mind control group?
(a) A man.
(c) An ancient God.
(d) By Satan.
3. What does Teresias represent?
(b) Evil and darkness.
(c) Goodness and light in Johanna's life.
(d) A trusted companion.
4. What other of Johanna's powers have improved?
(a) Mind reading ability.
(b) Her ability to mentally communicate across physical distances.
(c) Brainwashing ability.
(d) Future telling.
5. What does the author's interest in the occult do to her social life?
(a) Makes her very popular.
(b) Separates her from young people her age.
(c) Creates an interesting personality.
(d) She finds her own group to hang out with.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Shelia's nickname?
2. Chapters 2-9 mostly dealt with _______, setting a background for the story.
3. Who does Johanna feel very connected to during her childhood?
4. Does Johanna ever see Pachita again after visiting Europe?
5. Who becomes the antagonist for the book?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)