|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Johanna's faith grow deeper?
(a) Through studying the Bible.
(b) Condemning others.
(c) Talking about it with friends.
(d) It is actually shaky.
2. What happens to Johanna at the end of college?
(a) She realizes that the theater is not safe for her.
(b) Travels abroad.
(c) Returns to Mexico.
(d) She gets an internship with a friend of the family.
3. Who is Johanna's second mentor?
(a) Her father.
(d) Dr. Carlos.
4. How does the Mind Control program advertise itself to the public?
(a) A way to join forces with God.
(b) It offered relief from mental troubles and improved mental capacity.
(c) A religion.
(d) A new way of thinking about life.
5. What makes the young author's life difficult?
(a) She is beaten by her parents.
(b) She does not have many friends.
(c) She hears voices and sees evil beings.
(d) She is not an attractive girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author fail to do as her stay begins to move away from being strictly narrative?
2. What Christian organizations does she join?
3. How does the author feel when Jesus appears to her?
4. Where does her faith and roots of Christianity come from?
5. At first, what did Mind Control mean to Johanna?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)