|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who treats Annie in the hospital emergency room?
(a) Dr. Shaw.
(b) Dr. O'Reilly.
(c) Dr. Bowlin.
(d) Dr. Yohannes.
2. The person in #73 also admits to ____________________.
(a) smoking pot.
(b) being bisexual.
(c) cheating on exams.
3. What does the narrator desperately seek in his life?
4. Who was abusive to Annie and her brother?
(a) Their uncle.
(b) Their mother.
(c) Their father.
(d) Their priest.
5. Which of the following is NOT a part of his life that the narrator keeps separate?
(a) His psychiatric treatments.
(b) His religion.
(c) His sexuality.
(d) His fraternity.
6. The relationship between Tex and Morris is sometimes _________________.
7. Which of the following does NOT describe Hunton?
8. About whom does the narrator fantasize about sexually involved?
9. Which prep school does the narrator attend?
10. When the narrator spends an evening out with Morris and some other friends he realizes that _____________________ attracts negative attention from others.
(a) telling crude jokes.
(b) just being who they are.
(d) drinking too much.
11. The narrator's home life can best be described as _________________.
12. What college does the narrator attend in Chapter 3?
(a) The Ohio State University.
(b) Georgia Tech.
(c) University of Michigan.
13. In what part of the country did the narrator grow up?
(c) West coast.
14. Who is Morris?
(a) Tex's assistant.
(b) A newspaper editor.
(c) An attorney.
(d) The narrator's father.
15. What is notable about Morris?
(a) He is effeminate.
(b) He is extremely tall.
(c) He is deaf and dumb.
(d) He is a published author.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what kind of party does the narrator meet the man in #91?
2. The narrator mentions __________________ vacation in Chapter 2.
3. Who is Tex?
4. Tex refers to himself as the narrator's __________________.
5. Where does the narrator spend much of his time while on this vacation?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)