1. "The Beautiful Room is Empty" takes place during the 1950s and 1960s in which country?
2. What is important about the protagonist of the story?
3. The protagonist of the story wants a career as a/an __________________.
4. The story begins with quotes from novelists Anatole France and _________________.
5. Which prep school does the narrator attend?
6. Which place did the narrator often visit across the street from the prep school?
7. How can Ivan best be described?
8. How can Paul best be described?
9. Which of the following does NOT describe the art students?
This section contains 3,644 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)