|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is missing from the encounters the narrator has with other men?
2. Who does the narrator consider marrying?
3. What is another reason that the narrator is having a better time being homosexual?
(a) His deepening relationship with Sean.
(b) He doesn't have to cruise for sex anymore.
(c) He has a newfound confidence in his career.
(d) He has a new therapist who is helping him.
4. What type of operation does the narrator decide not to have?
(d) Sex change.
5. The narrator can see his past behavior as a manifestation of ______________ rather than identity.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT part of the experiences of lesbian women?
2. The protagonist of the story wants a career as a/an __________________.
3. What is a powerful negative force in the narrator's life?
4. Which prep school does the narrator attend?
5. Hunton stole the ______________ and several possessions from the man in #91.
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)