|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city does the narrator visit with the person in #73?
2. Which of the following does NOT describe the narrator's sexual identity?
(a) It is less of a dark secret.
(b) It is less shame-defined.
(c) It is less of a burden.
(d) It is agonizing.
3. Who does the narrator consider marrying?
4. The narrator's feelings about his father lead the narrator to make judgmental comments about __________________.
(a) his mother.
(b) his father.
(c) an effeminate English teacher.
(d) his soccer coach.
5. What does Annie do while visiting the narrator's parents' home?
(a) Sets the drapes on fire.
(b) Spills a bottle of Scotch.
(c) Backs the car over the cat.
(d) Vomits in the kitchen sink.
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator pursues sexual relations with whom?
2. Who is William Everett Hunton?
3. The narrator comments that he is not particularly interested in _______________________.
4. The relationship between Tex and Morris is sometimes _________________.
5. What habit does the narrator have that makes Maria angry?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)