|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to make the narrator forget all about his fantasy in #136?
(a) He reads a disturbing journal of a man who had done it.
(b) He learns about the high cost of living.
(c) He knows it would sadden his mother.
(d) He knows he would be convicted.
2. What is notable about Morris?
(a) He is extremely tall.
(b) He is deaf and dumb.
(c) He is effeminate.
(d) He is a published author.
3. Who is Sean?
(a) The narrator's co-worker.
(b) The narrator's neighbor.
(c) The narrator's new lover.
(d) The narrator's boss.
4. The narrator comments on Maria's growing __________________.
(c) waist line.
(d) bank account.
5. Where does the narrator "cruise" for men on campus?
(a) Student Union.
(b) Coffee shops.
(c) Men's restrooms.
(d) The library.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the narrator spends an evening out with Morris and some other friends he realizes that _____________________ attracts negative attention from others.
2. The narrator feels like a/an ________________ to his life and family.
3. Which of the following does NOT describe Hunton?
4. The narrator and the person in #73 tell each other that they are __________________.
5. The affection and intimacy between the narrator and _________________ grows during this time.
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)