|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How can Ivan best be described?
2. "The Beautiful Room is Empty" takes place during the 1950s and 1960s in which country?
3. A conversation between the narrator and Tex shows the narrator's lack of knowledge about ___________________.
(b) sexual relations between men.
(c) car mechanics.
(d) American literature.
4. What kind of job does the narrator get in Chapter 5?
(a) Loading transport trucks.
(b) Waiting tables.
(c) Museum guide.
(d) Messenger boy.
5. The narrator feels like a/an ________________ to his life and family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one reason the narrator is having a better time being a homosexual?
2. What does Sean call a group of men he accidentally encountered having sex in a public bathroom?
3. In Chapter 2, the narrator is in his last year of ___________________.
4. What does the narrator do in his free time?
5. The narrator can see his past behavior as a manifestation of ______________ rather than identity.
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)