|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The affection and intimacy between the narrator and _________________ grows during this time.
2. From what part of the country does Tex come?
(a) New England.
3. What is notable about Tex?
(a) He is suffering from a broken heart.
(b) He is a masculine gay man.
(c) He sings opera.
(d) He is a philanthropist.
4. What type of music does Maria admit to liking while at a bar?
(d) Hip hop.
5. Why does Lou tell the narrator that Lou wants to get married?
(a) To see what "normal" feels like.
(b) To get promoted at work.
(c) To be accepted by his family.
(d) To cure himself of homosexuality.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is another reason that the narrator is having a better time being homosexual?
2. The narrator pursues sexual relations with whom?
3. The narrator's fraternity brothers can best be described as __________________.
4. Why does Maria move to the city in #134?
5. What happens when the person in #73 visits the narrator at the end of the school year?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)