|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The psychiatrist convinces the narrator that much of the narrator's life is defined by ______________________.
(a) his religious beliefs.
(b) his feelings about sex.
(c) his childhood abuse.
(d) his insecurities.
2. Which prep school does the narrator attend?
3. What does Annie do while visiting the narrator's parents' home?
(a) Backs the car over the cat.
(b) Sets the drapes on fire.
(c) Vomits in the kitchen sink.
(d) Spills a bottle of Scotch.
4. The narrator has harbored fantasies about ________________________.
(a) killing his father.
(b) moving to Europe.
(c) committing suicide.
(d) becoming a woman.
5. Betty and Kay reject ______________________.
(a) all religion.
(b) their parents' ideas for their lives.
(c) loud politicians.
(d) all boys.
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator's father's knowledge of the narrator's sexuality created ____________________.
2. The person in #102 instructs the narrator on how to be a better lover and a better ______________.
3. What does the narrator desperately seek in his life?
4. Who is the patient who the psychiatrist introduces to the narrator?
5. What does the apartment building's doorman tell the narrator's mother when she returns?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)