|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kay introduces the narrator to a Chinese woman described as a _________________.
(c) spirit guide.
2. The narrator has to take Lou to a backroom physician to treat _______________________.
(a) an intestinal blockage.
(c) a knife wound.
3. Who is Tex's friend who visits from New York City?
4. The narrator and the person in #73 tell each other that they are __________________.
5. What does the person in #38 exploit Tex for?
Short Answer Questions
1. Hunton makes disparaging remarks about the narrator's __________________.
2. What is the narrator's last ditch attempt at appearing "normal"?
3. What type of operation does the narrator decide not to have?
4. Why does Maria move to the city in #134?
5. The narrator has harbored fantasies about ________________________.
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)