|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Tex's friend who visits from New York City?
2. Which of the following does NOT describe the art students?
3. Where does the narrator "cruise" for men on campus?
(a) The library.
(b) Coffee shops.
(c) Men's restrooms.
(d) Student Union.
4. What is notable about Tex?
(a) He is suffering from a broken heart.
(b) He is a masculine gay man.
(c) He is a philanthropist.
(d) He sings opera.
5. What did the man in #91 do for Hunton?
(a) Paid for his education.
(b) Adopted him.
(c) Gave him a job.
(d) Paid for a European vacation.
Short Answer Questions
1. A conversation between the narrator and Tex shows the narrator's lack of knowledge about ___________________.
2. What is important about the protagonist of the story?
3. From what part of the country does Tex come?
4. What is notable about Betts and Buddy?
5. What does Tex complain to the narrator about in Chapter 2?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)