|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How can Paul best be described?
2. What does the narrator wonder as he observes Tex and Morris?
(a) when they became a couple.
(b) how hard it must be to live as gay men in society.
(c) If he will be the sort of homosexual they are.
(d) whether he will find someone to love.
3. Tex believes that once a man ______________________________, he becomes uninteresting to other homosexuals.
(a) becomes old.
(b) has sex with a woman.
(c) begins acting on his sexual desires for other men.
(d) has been married.
4. Where does the narrator spend much of his time while on this vacation?
(a) The beach.
(b) The library.
(c) A bookstore.
(d) The mall.
5. In what year is the narrator at the school in #49?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is important about the protagonist of the story?
2. Tex hints to the narrator that the man in #45 might be able to teach the narrator about what?
3. How can the narrator's father best be described?
4. The protagonist of the story wants a career as a/an __________________.
5. About whom does the narrator fantasize about sexually involved?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)