|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is notable about Morris?
(a) He is extremely tall.
(b) He is deaf and dumb.
(c) He is effeminate.
(d) He is a published author.
2. The narrator's father's knowledge of the narrator's sexuality created ____________________.
(a) a curiosity to be quenched.
(b) a bond of hatred and anger between the two.
(c) a validation of his life.
(d) a bond of love and acceptance.
3. Betty and Kay reject ______________________.
(a) their parents' ideas for their lives.
(b) all religion.
(c) all boys.
(d) loud politicians.
4. What does the person in #38 exploit Tex for?
5. The narrator comments that he is not particularly interested in _______________________.
(a) studying abroad.
(b) going back to school.
(c) being sexually serviced.
(d) finding a job.
Short Answer Questions
1. How can Morris best be described?
2. The narrator mentions __________________ vacation in Chapter 2.
3. About whom does the narrator fantasize about sexually involved?
4. Who is Maria?
5. The history of emerging lesbian rights and identity is closely related to ____________________.
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)