|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What college does the narrator attend in Chapter 3?
(a) The Ohio State University.
(b) Georgia Tech.
(c) University of Michigan.
2. Which of the following is NOT a part of his life that the narrator keeps separate?
(a) His sexuality.
(b) His fraternity.
(c) His religion.
(d) His psychiatric treatments.
3. Who is Tex's friend who visits from New York City?
4. From what part of the country does Tex come?
(d) New England.
5. Betty and Kay reject ______________________.
(a) loud politicians.
(b) all religion.
(c) all boys.
(d) their parents' ideas for their lives.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does NOT describe the art students?
2. Who does the psychiatrist in #63 think is the only one who can cure the narrator?
3. Kay introduces the narrator to a Chinese woman described as a _________________.
4. How does the narrator feel after the sexual encounter in #47?
5. The narrator hints at his slowly emerging ____________________.
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)