|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is notable about Betts and Buddy?
(a) They are sculptors.
(b) They are lesbians.
(c) They are authors.
(d) They are professors.
2. In what year is the narrator at the school in #49?
3. What type of music does Maria admit to liking while at a bar?
(c) Hip hop.
4. Which prep school does the narrator attend?
5. What is the nature of the narrator's time with the psychiatrist?
(a) For the narrator to get over his broken heart.
(b) For the narrator to become heterosexual.
(c) To talk about the father issues the narrator has.
(d) To manage the narrator's fear of heights.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the narrator takes a walk at night with Maria, he realizes that __________________.
2. The narrator feels like a/an ________________ to his life and family.
3. Which of the following does NOT describe the art students?
4. The story begins with quotes from novelists Anatole France and _________________.
5. With whom is Tex intimately involved?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)