|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year is the narrator at the school in #49?
2. What is notable about Morris?
(a) He is a published author.
(b) He is deaf and dumb.
(c) He is effeminate.
(d) He is extremely tall.
3. What does the person in #38 exploit Tex for?
4. Which of the following is NOT part of the experiences of lesbian women?
(d) Longing for normalcy.
5. What college does the narrator attend in Chapter 3?
(a) Georgia Tech.
(b) The Ohio State University.
(c) University of Michigan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tex refers to himself as the narrator's __________________.
2. The narrator comments that he is not particularly interested in _______________________.
3. From what part of the country does Tex come?
4. Which place did the narrator often visit across the street from the prep school?
5. What is a powerful negative force in the narrator's life?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)