|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which place did the narrator often visit across the street from the prep school?
(b) Art Academy.
(c) City park.
(d) Video arcade.
2. What does the narrator wonder as he observes Tex and Morris?
(a) If he will be the sort of homosexual they are.
(b) when they became a couple.
(c) whether he will find someone to love.
(d) how hard it must be to live as gay men in society.
3. How can Morris best be described?
4. What is notable about Betts and Buddy?
(a) They are lesbians.
(b) They are sculptors.
(c) They are authors.
(d) They are professors.
5. What does the narrator desperately seek in his life?
Short Answer Questions
1. The relationship between Tex and Morris is sometimes _________________.
2. The protagonist of the story wants a career as a/an __________________.
3. Which of the following does NOT describe the art students?
4. In what part of the country did the narrator grow up?
5. How can Paul best be described?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)