|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is notable about Tex?
(a) He is a masculine gay man.
(b) He sings opera.
(c) He is a philanthropist.
(d) He is suffering from a broken heart.
2. The narrator feels like a/an ________________ to his life and family.
3. Where does the narrator meet Maria during the Summer after they got to know each other?
(a) The beach.
(b) Summer art camp.
(c) The theme park.
(d) The movies.
4. A conversation between the narrator and Tex shows the narrator's lack of knowledge about ___________________.
(b) American literature.
(c) car mechanics.
(d) sexual relations between men.
5. When the narrator takes a walk at night with Maria, he realizes that __________________.
(a) he loves her.
(b) he has many fears.
(c) he is ill.
(d) he is not alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which prep school does the narrator attend?
2. What does the person in #38 exploit Tex for?
3. Which of the following is NOT part of the experiences of lesbian women?
4. What is important about the protagonist of the story?
5. The relationship between Tex and Morris is sometimes _________________.
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)