|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the person in #38 exploit Tex for?
2. Where does the narrator spend much of his time while on this vacation?
(a) The library.
(b) A bookstore.
(c) The mall.
(d) The beach.
3. When the narrator takes a walk at night with Maria, he realizes that __________________.
(a) he is not alone.
(b) he has many fears.
(c) he loves her.
(d) he is ill.
4. What does Tex complain to the narrator about in Chapter 2?
(a) His marital status.
(b) The weather.
(c) His financial situation.
5. When the narrator tells his mother he is going to a dance, he is actually going ____________________.
(a) to the movies.
(b) to a bar.
(c) to the horse races.
(d) to see Tex.
Short Answer Questions
1. The history of emerging lesbian rights and identity is closely related to ____________________.
2. In Chapter 2, the narrator is in his last year of ___________________.
3. The relationship between Tex and Morris is sometimes _________________.
4. The partner of the person in #38 exploits Tex's need for ______________.
5. Who is Morris?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)