|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is important about the protagonist of the story?
(a) He is an artist.
(b) He is crippled.
(c) He is a philanthropist.
(d) He is gay.
2. What is missing from the encounters the narrator has with other men?
3. The person in #73 also admits to ____________________.
(a) cheating on exams.
(b) being bisexual.
(c) smoking pot.
4. The narrator's relationship with Sean develops during the time that both John F. Kennedy and ______________ died.
(a) Mickey Mantle.
(b) Jack Benny.
(c) Marilyn Monroe.
(d) Ava Gardner.
5. In what city does the narrator visit with the person in #73?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT part of fraternity life?
2. Who is another person the narrator seeks out for sexual relations?
3. With whom is the narrator visiting at the beginning of Chapter 4?
4. What is another reason that the narrator is having a better time being homosexual?
5. The narrator and the person in #73 tell each other that they are __________________.
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)