|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Betty and Kay reject ______________________.
(a) loud politicians.
(b) all boys.
(c) all religion.
(d) their parents' ideas for their lives.
2. What is the result of Hunton's sexual dalliance with Annie?
(a) She has a nervous breakdown.
(b) She marries him.
(c) She gets pregnant.
(d) She has an abortion.
3. The narrator's fraternity brothers can best be described as __________________.
4. Who is the temperamental roommate who the narrator has for awhile?
(a) A music composer.
(b) An opera singer.
(c) A Russian dancer.
(d) A painter.
5. The relationship between Tex and Morris is sometimes _________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does NOT describe the art students?
2. The narrator is desperate to ___________________.
3. What does the person in #38 exploit Tex for?
4. In what part of the country did the narrator grow up?
5. The narrator pursues sexual relations with whom?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)