|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator's feelings about his father lead the narrator to make judgmental comments about __________________.
(a) his mother.
(b) an effeminate English teacher.
(c) his soccer coach.
(d) his father.
2. A conversation between the narrator and Tex shows the narrator's lack of knowledge about ___________________.
(a) American literature.
(b) car mechanics.
(c) sexual relations between men.
3. What does the narrator's mother tell him when she returns?
(a) She is reconciling with his father.
(b) He is a brilliant writer.
(c) He needs to move out.
(d) Dr. O'Reilly isn't doing him any good.
4. Where do the narrator and the person in #124 live?
(a) A hotel.
(b) A brownstone.
(c) The YMCA.
(d) A hostel.
5. What is missing from the encounters the narrator has with other men?
Short Answer Questions
1. Lou and Maria both know that the narrator ___________________ Sean.
2. What did the man in #91 do for Hunton?
3. What happens to make the narrator forget all about his fantasy in #136?
4. How does the narrator's mother see him?
5. What is the nature of the narrator's time with the psychiatrist?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)