|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the psychiatrist treating the narrator?
(a) Dr. O'Reilly.
(b) Dr. Gruber.
(c) Dr. Kerrigan.
(d) Dr. Morrison.
2. Where does the narrator spend much of his time while on this vacation?
(a) The mall.
(b) The beach.
(c) The library.
(d) A bookstore.
3. "The Beautiful Room is Empty" takes place during the 1950s and 1960s in which country?
4. What is notable about Betts and Buddy?
(a) They are lesbians.
(b) They are sculptors.
(c) They are professors.
(d) They are authors.
5. The psychiatrist convinces the narrator that much of the narrator's life is defined by ______________________.
(a) his religious beliefs.
(b) his childhood abuse.
(c) his insecurities.
(d) his feelings about sex.
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator mentions __________________ vacation in Chapter 2.
2. In Chapter 2, the narrator is in his last year of ___________________.
3. How can the narrator's father best be described?
4. Why does the narrator study the language in #56?
5. Which of the following does NOT describe the art students?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)