|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who introduces the narrator to oral and anal sex?
2. A conversation between the narrator and Tex shows the narrator's lack of knowledge about ___________________.
(a) American literature.
(b) car mechanics.
(d) sexual relations between men.
3. Tex believes that once a man ______________________________, he becomes uninteresting to other homosexuals.
(a) has sex with a woman.
(b) becomes old.
(c) has been married.
(d) begins acting on his sexual desires for other men.
4. With whom is Tex intimately involved?
(a) His brother-in-law.
(b) A married man.
(c) His old girlfriend.
(d) His landlord.
5. Who is Morris?
(a) The narrator's father.
(b) An attorney.
(c) Tex's assistant.
(d) A newspaper editor.
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator mentions __________________ vacation in Chapter 2.
2. What is a powerful negative force in the narrator's life?
3. What does Tex complain to the narrator about in Chapter 2?
4. In Chapter 2, the narrator is in his last year of ___________________.
5. Kay introduces the narrator to a Chinese woman described as a _________________.
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)