|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT part of fraternity life?
(a) Heavy drinking.
(b) Girl chasing.
(c) Serious studying.
(d) Indulgent laziness.
2. The protagonist of the story wants a career as a/an __________________.
3. Who is the psychiatrist treating the narrator?
(a) Dr. Morrison.
(b) Dr. Kerrigan.
(c) Dr. Gruber.
(d) Dr. O'Reilly.
4. About whom does the narrator fantasize about sexually involved?
5. With whom is Tex intimately involved?
(a) A married man.
(b) His landlord.
(c) His old girlfriend.
(d) His brother-in-law.
Short Answer Questions
1. How can Paul best be described?
2. The narrator's home life can best be described as _________________.
3. What is notable about Tex?
4. In Chapter 2, the narrator is in his last year of ___________________.
5. The narrator feels like a/an ________________ to his life and family.
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)