|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator pursues sexual relations with whom?
2. In what year is the narrator at the school in #49?
3. Why does the narrator join his father's fraternity at college?
(a) To have social connections.
(b) To make lifelong friendships.
(c) To date girls.
(d) Just to please his father.
4. How can Morris best be described?
5. What does the apartment building's doorman tell the narrator's mother when she returns?
(a) New fire alarms have been installed.
(b) The air conditioning has been repaired.
(c) The narrator spends a lot of time with Lou.
(d) Someone tried to break into her apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has happened to Paul, the art student?
2. Hunton makes disparaging remarks about the narrator's __________________.
3. The narrator's home life can best be described as _________________.
4. How old is the narrator during this Summer?
5. Which of the following is NOT a part of his life that the narrator keeps separate?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)