|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The history of emerging lesbian rights and identity is closely related to ____________________.
(a) the American Revolution.
(c) the history of feminism.
(d) the Holocaust.
2. What is missing from the encounters the narrator has with other men?
3. What does the narrator's mother give him before she goes?
(a) Keys to apartment.
(b) Credit card.
(c) Keys to car.
(d) Country club account number.
4. What does the narrator wonder as he observes Tex and Morris?
(a) how hard it must be to live as gay men in society.
(b) whether he will find someone to love.
(c) If he will be the sort of homosexual they are.
(d) when they became a couple.
5. In what city does the narrator visit with the person in #73?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which religion does the narrator believe in?
2. The narrator feels like a/an ________________ to his life and family.
3. Where does the narrator's mother go in Chapter 5?
4. With whom does the narrator begin a relationship during this Summer?
5. The narrator pursues sexual relations with whom?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)