|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator and the person in #73 tell each other that they are __________________.
2. Where does the narrator "cruise" for men on campus?
(a) Student Union.
(b) Men's restrooms.
(c) The library.
(d) Coffee shops.
3. What is the narrator unable to do?
(a) Continue his schooling.
(b) Stop having sex with men in bathrooms.
(c) Finish his thesis.
(d) Sleep through the night.
4. Who does the psychiatrist in #63 think is the only one who can cure the narrator?
(a) His father.
(b) His minister.
(c) Dr. O'Reilly.
(d) The narrator.
5. The narrator's father's knowledge of the narrator's sexuality created ____________________.
(a) a validation of his life.
(b) a bond of hatred and anger between the two.
(c) a bond of love and acceptance.
(d) a curiosity to be quenched.
Short Answer Questions
1. The story begins with quotes from novelists Anatole France and _________________.
2. The narrator has to take Lou to a backroom physician to treat _______________________.
3. What will be the barrier to any relationship between Lou and the narrator?
4. Who is Tex's friend who visits from New York City?
5. Tex believes that once a man ______________________________, he becomes uninteresting to other homosexuals.
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)