|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What book is quoted at the beginning of Chapter 15?
2. In chapter 15, Weiner discusses the growth of which microbe in a Petri dish?
3. Who gave the lecture "The Demonstrative Evidence of Evolution"?
4. In the dry year, how much bigger was the beak of a surviving finch than that of a dead finch?
5. Who, when observing Darwin's finches in museums, noticed the many differences in the birds' beaks?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Explain the significance of the Tribulus...
This section contains 936 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)