|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is different from farm to farm in the Mississippi Delta?
2. How much rain fell in the driest year on Daphne Major?
3. What part of the human is comparable to the finch's beak, according to Weiner?
4. What is the name of the librarian of the Charles Darwin Research Station?
5. Which Babylonian king "saw the writing on the wall"?
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast the Grants' tools on Daphne Major and at Princeton.
Essay Topic 2
Describe the personality and work of Rosemary Grant, and compare and contrast her with another person in the book.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the theme of journey as it is presented throughout the book, culminating with its appearance in the epilogue.
This section contains 435 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)