Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is different from farm to farm in the Mississippi Delta?
2. How much rain fell in the driest year on Daphne Major?
3. What part of the human is comparable to the finch's beak, according to Weiner?
4. What is the name of the librarian of the Charles Darwin Research Station?
5. Which Babylonian king "saw the writing on the wall"?
Discuss Weiner's use of description in the scene of the freezer that contains the finches' blood samples.
Explain Darwin's "eureka" and its implications for later scientific thought.
Discuss the theme of the importance of tiny measurements, including examples from the text in your explication.
This section contains 135 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)