Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is different from farm to farm in the Mississippi Delta?
2. How much rain fell in the driest year on Daphne Major?
3. What part of the human is comparable to the finch's beak, according to Weiner?
4. What is the name of the librarian of the Charles Darwin Research Station?
5. Which Babylonian king "saw the writing on the wall"?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the significance of Darwin's Sandwalk as a symbol in the book.
Essay Topic 2
Answer the question, "Why are there so many kinds of animals?" Cite specific details and concepts that are found in the text.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the theme of the importance of tiny measurements, including examples from the text in your explication.
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)