Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is different from farm to farm in the Mississippi Delta?
2. How much rain fell in the driest year on Daphne Major?
3. What part of the human is comparable to the finch's beak, according to Weiner?
4. What is the name of the librarian of the Charles Darwin Research Station?
5. Which Babylonian king "saw the writing on the wall"?
Discuss how the experiment with the Crossbill finches has affected the study of evolution.
Describe the personality and work of Rosemary Grant, and compare and contrast her with another person in the book.
Defend or confront the presence of anthropomorphism in the book. Is it appropriate in a scientific work? Why or why not?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)