|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did it take flies to develop resistance to the "resistance-proof" pesticides introduced in 1967?
2. Who is studying the Sticklebacks?
3. What does the illustration in The Origin of Species depict?
4. How many species of Cichlid live in Lake Victoria?
5. Who made the statement about Cleopatra's nose that is quoted in Chapter 11?
Essay Topic 1
Explain the significance of evolutionary science in the development of antibiotics.
Essay Topic 2
Describe Darwin's personality and contributions to science.
Essay Topic 3
Describe the personality and work of Rosemary Grant, and compare and contrast her with another person in the book.
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)