Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is different from farm to farm in the Mississippi Delta?
2. How much rain fell in the driest year on Daphne Major?
3. What part of the human is comparable to the finch's beak, according to Weiner?
4. What is the name of the librarian of the Charles Darwin Research Station?
5. Which Babylonian king "saw the writing on the wall"?
Explain Darwin's "eureka" and its implications for later scientific thought.
Compare and contrast the Grants' tools on Daphne Major and at Princeton.
Describe Darwin's personality and contributions to science.
This section contains 120 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)