|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of computer does Rosemary use?
(d) Hewlett Packard.
2. What does the illustration in The Origin of Species depict?
(a) The "tree of life."
(b) A mockingbird.
(c) An iguana.
(d) London Bridge.
3. What is the name of the Charles Darwin Research Station's journal?
(a) Imprimatur Evolutionii.
(b) Darwin Daily.
(c) Noticias del Mar.
(d) Noticias de Galapagos.
4. Where did Darwin pick up the second volume of Principles of Geology?
(a) Buenos Aires.
5. What do Crossbills eat?
(b) The seeds in pinecones.
Short Answer Questions
1. What book is quoted at the beginning of Chapter 15?
2. Who wrote the book The Blind Watchmaker?
3. Chapter 17 showcases the evolution of which mammal?
4. On what drenched island near the equator do finches live, as mentioned in Chapter 19?
5. What plant did the botanist Edgar Anderson study in the Ozarks?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)