Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is different from farm to farm in the Mississippi Delta?
(b) Mosquito density.
(c) Crop circles.
2. How much rain fell in the driest year on Daphne Major?
(a) 6 millimeters.
(c) 5 meters.
(d) 70 millimeters.
3. What part of the human is comparable to the finch's beak, according to Weiner?
(a) The digestive tract.
(b) The hand.
(c) The eye.
(d) The mind.
4. What is the name of the librarian of the Charles Darwin Research Station?
(a) Ginger Jones.
(b) Dorothy Sayers.
(c) Gayle Davies.
(d) Doris Jackson.
5. Which Babylonian king "saw the writing on the wall"?
Short Answer Questions
1. For what university did the drosophilists discussed in Chapter 12 work?
2. Who has catalogued Darwin's spelling mistakes?
3. What is "one of the greatest remaining mysteries in biology," according to Weiner?
4. In the first paragraph of Chapter 11, Darwin is discussing the hybridization of which animal?
5. Weiner states in Chapter 14 that the finches are like which work of art?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)