|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How long did it take flies to develop resistance to the "resistance-proof" pesticides introduced in 1967?
a) 5 years.
b) 10 years.
c) 18 months.
d) 3 months.
2. Who argued against the principle of divergence using the phrase "the Ghost of Competition Past"?
a) Peter Boag.
b) David Lack.
d) Joseph Connell.
3. What is the painting called that Henry Stacy Marks created?
a) Experiments in Ornithology.
c) The Birdwatcher's Evening.
d) Science Is Measurement.
4. How many species of finch live in the Galapagos Islands?
5. How long have the Grants been conducting research on this island?
a) 12 years.
b) 5 years.
This section contains 459 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)